rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Enjoy

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

I am in absolute shock right now. So- i said i just missed the trip by 1 sale . The top 45 go i finished at 46th in the nation so i was really upset.
    Turns out i never even thought of this , but i was actually next in line should one of the previous 45 not be able to go. Guess what - that is exactly what happened !! I AM GOING TO ARUBA !!! I will get the e-mail tomorrow that sets everything up.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I am in absolute shock right now. So- i said i just missed the trip by 1 sale . The top 45 go i finished at 46th in the nation so i was really upset.
    Turns out i never even thought of this , but i was actually next in line should one of the previous 45 not be able to go. Guess what - that is exactly what happened !! I AM GOING TO ARUBA !!! I will get the e-mail tomorrow that sets everything up.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Pics or it never happened. Enjoy.

captrobey

Here are the excursions we get to pick one. It looks like on another page they are giving us room credit like last year to pay for whatever we want mainly souvenirs and breakfast

Excursions

The excursion descriptions listed below provide information on all Cigna-sponsored activities. Please refer to the excursion section in the on-line registration to sign up.

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Optional Excursions Include:

Option 1
    Half-day Catamaran Sail with Lunch
    Departure Time from the Ritz: 8:30 a.m.
    Arrival Time back at the Ritz: 2:00 p.m.
    Attire: Bathing suit, sunglasses and sun protection. A towel and snorkel equipment will be provided.

Aboard the spacious catamaran, you will be treated to scenic stops along the coast including the Antilla, a famous World War II shipwreck. A buffet lunch is included.

Option 2
    Seaworld Explorer Semi-Submarine Tour with Lunch
    Departure Time from the Ritz: 10:45 a.m.
    Arrival Time back at the Ritz: 2:30 p.m.
    Attire: Comfortable clothing and walking shoes.

The Seaworld Explorer Semi-Submarine is a unique underwater observatory that sits just 5 feet below the water's surface. You will view amazing Aruba sea life through large clear glass windows. The captain will then take you to the Arashi Reef, filled with beautiful coral formations and spectacular tropical fish. The group will then arrive at Moomba Beach, a tropical location to enjoy entertainment and lunch overlooking the Caribbean Sea.

Option 3

Jeep Adventure Tour with Lunch
    Departure Time from Ritz: 8:45 a.m.
    Arrival Time back at the Ritz: 2:30 p.m.
    Attire: Sneakers, sun protection, sunglasses, extra t-shirt and bathing suit. A towel will be provided.

Explore the rugged Aruban outback in an open-air Land Rover driven by a professional guide. This is a great way to explore the island's secluded treasure, the Natural Pool. Other highlights include the California Lighthouse, Alto Vista Chapel and Gold Mill Ruins. The group will then arrive at Moomba Beach, a tropical location to enjoy entertainment and lunch overlooking the Caribbean Sea.

Option 4
    Spa Treatment

Indulge your senses and treat yourself to one of three luxurious treatments at The Ritz-Carlton Aruba's spa.
    The Ritz-Carlton Signature Massage 50 minutesA traditional Swedish massage ranging from light to medium pressure, combined with cold pressed coconut oil from the Island, a wonderful relaxing experience.

Forces of Nature Facial50 minutes – After a thorough analysis of the skin, a facial treatment is performed on all areas of the face, neck and décolleté.

Mi ta Kim Wrap 50 minutes – This soothing wrap will ease your sensitive skin and will bring you back to the beach in no time. This treatment begins with an application of the Noni Herbal Elixir, known for its astounding healing and tightening characteristics. While you are relaxing in a comfortable cocoon, you will receive a scalp massage with capula lotion. This amazing treatment will leave you with a healthy, tropical glow.
    Please contact the spa directly at to book your appointment during your stay. Treatments are available from 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-08-15 at 10:51 AM. Reason: image does not exist

captrobey

Set to go registration all done airfare set too. We are doing the sub one option two. Woo Hoo !!!

First 12