KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Get some weed and a bong. Be a man.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

"any e-cig smokers out there?"

Wow. It just don't get much gayer than that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 971

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Get some weed and a bong. Be a man.
    Only volcano or arizer for me

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    "any e-cig smokers out there?"

Wow. It just don't get much gayer than that.

Come lay down with me Opie, do ur teeth glow in the dark

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

weed much healthier than cigs

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I want to punch them people in the face who walk around with those fuking necklaces with the huge e cig pipes attached to it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KiDBaZkiT, and Kermit

wagerjunkie

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

blue

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    blue
    i guess you win the award for at least trying to answer the question.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Been while since I've used them but I tried a few and it won pretty easily.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I used an E-cig(That actually looked like a cigarette) about 7 years ago to quit smoking and it worked. Those were the older kind that when you took a hit you got a mouthful of that nicotine juice that tasted like shit. I haven't touched mine in 6 years.

I see people using them now and they never even smoked, they just think that it is cool. My best friend used one the same time that I did and he quit smoking and he has gone through about 5 different brands of E-cig. Every time he comes over he has some wacky new fruity smelling vapor that he puffs on. I noticed that there are vapor shops opening everywhere. I seen a kiosk in the mall selling it now.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    I want to punch them people in the face who walk around with those fuking necklaces with the huge e cig pipes attached to it.
    I was just at my friend's 42 birthday party and one of his friends from Pittsburgh came with his wife and he had a freaking huge pipe with an extra huge battery on it. He was a really awesome guy, but that thing looked fukking ridiculous.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I was just at my friend's 42 birthday party and one of his friends from Pittsburgh came with his wife and he had a freaking huge pipe with an extra huge battery on it. He was a really awesome guy, but that thing looked fukking ridiculous.
    yeah and the guys who have them are all like this lil weird fukking cult. always hear them conversing about their battery, what type of battery it is, how many puffs they get. they think its like the 2nd coming of christ.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

I don't personally use them, don't like them, but make a fortune off them selling them in my three smoke shops..

Kermit

yeah and the guys who have them are all like this lil weird fukking cult. always hear them conversing about their battery, what type of battery it is, how many puffs they get. they think its like the 2nd coming of christ.
    He handed it to me to look at and it weighed about a pound(1/2 a kilo to you metric folk)

I talked to a guy last year who said that he makes and sells marijuana vapor.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    I don't personally use them, don't like them, but make a fortune off them selling them in my three smoke shops..
    Who would you say is your biggest clientele of them? Like age-wise?

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Who would you say is your biggest clientele of them? Like age-wise?
    All age groups/gender really.. Open vapes are on the rise whereas ecigs (blue/njoy) are dropping. Although RJRT's Vuse appears to be the new ecig to buy and has some steam. Dry Herb/wax vapes are more the younger generation.

biggie12

Jmon, the dry herb/wax are all scams unless they get the $229.99 called Udabber or something.

All the other ones are just fancy pipes, the heating element burns the weed doesn't truly vaporize it.

Innokin and Aspire are the two big brands now. What city is your shops in? Do you carry E-juice, which company and which is the best seller?

I got the MVP 2 it is a pretty heavy peice to carry around but the battery last 4-5 days.

I use the device as an aid to stop smoking. Has been working pretty good the last 6 months ive probably had 10 cigs.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

been vaping for 4 years, yeah.. smoke half as many "analogs" as i used to.
    not into the pot much anymore.. very occasional only.

right now i'm vaping popcorn. got marshmallow and some egg nog left over.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Tons in Vegas

Shops everywhere

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

My favorite flavor is Marlboro. Jesus. E-cigs.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Im looking for a vaporizer myself, e-cigs arnt to quit though are they?

matt#1
    matt#1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

I've never seen anyone wearing these e-cig necklaces. Not as popular in Australia.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

18 M G natural/ original flavor for me. Liked the apple flavor. Using a cheap Criss Cross model. Doesn't blow the smoke I want. Use it where it's not popular. Restaurants and work.

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Jmon, the dry herb/wax are all scams unless they get the $229.99 called Udabber or something.

All the other ones are just fancy pipes, the heating element burns the weed doesn't truly vaporize it.

Innokin and Aspire are the two big brands now. What city is your shops in? Do you carry E-juice, which company and which is the best seller?

I got the MVP 2 it is a pretty heavy peice to carry around but the battery last 4-5 days.

I use the device as an aid to stop smoking. Has been working pretty good the last 6 months ive probably had 10 cigs.
    biggie..I'm fully aware of the those that burn vs vaporize..Ploom and Greenhouse put out two models that vape as I sell and own both. All three of my shops are in Kansas. I carry many juices, from Voodoo, VX, White Rhino to Fantasia. Hard to say what the best seller is, as we sell many a day. I carry all batteries and tanks from the variable vapor control to the plain 650mah/510. Tanks I have the plain disposable atomizer/cartomizer to the pro tanks/with replacement coils with different ohm variance. Also carry open flow tanks and dual bottom coil tanks. Even carry digital vapes.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

That shit is for the tourists, most people eventually graduate to a box mod or they quit.

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    biggie..I'm fully aware of the those that burn vs vaporize..Ploom and Greenhouse put out two models that vape as I sell and own both. All three of my shops are in Kansas. I carry many juices, from Voodoo, VX, White Rhino to Fantasia. Hard to say what the best seller is, as we sell many a day. I carry all batteries and tanks from the variable vapor control to the plain 650mah/510. Tanks I have the plain disposable atomizer/cartomizer to the pro tanks/with replacement coils with different ohm variance. Also carry open flow tanks and dual bottom coil tanks. Even carry digital vapes.
    You got a great business going buddy good work. Billion dollar industry

Which is better ploom or greenhouse

I have the arizer portable vape but always interested in buying new toys. U got website online?

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    That shit is for the tourists, most people eventually graduate to a box mod or they quit.

Nice...I'm bringing this one in to the shops...no reviews though..

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    You got a great business going buddy good work. Billion dollar industry

Which is better ploom or greenhouse

I have the arizer portable vape but always interested in buying new toys. U got website online?
    I do well. Going on my 8th year in two shops, 2nd year in the third. No sites as of yet..I tailor to the small community. We do everything from smokes, chew, loose leaf, little cigars, cloves, RYO, walk-in humidors (premium cigars), hookahs/shisha and all smoke shop accessories. Vapes/ecigs couple years new, but huge and profit huge compared to the rest. Simply as it's not taxed yet. But with FDA control/regulations- deeming rules are soon to follow. This will eliminate the small vape companies as all have to provide all product approval as well as sciencific study via FDA approval, if they were not grand fathered in before 2009- which would be before the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act- backed by our current leader. Small companies simply do not have the monetary power to do this.

Pax by Ploom is a good toy. Cradle-based charged, sleek and fits in half your hand. Loading chamber is at the bottom, holds a solid+ pinch and is magnetized closed. Mouthpiece is removable, also where one can find temp variable temp change if one chooses. Personally love it due to cleanability. Most dry herb vapes get gummed up. This one you can remove the mouth piece and screen(above the loading chamber) and run a pipe cleaner through it. The screens are cleanable for a couple of times and cheap to replace. Another cool feature is one can shake it to tell the charge of the unit. It will flash red (charge), yellow, or green. One bit of annoyance is the mouthpiece tends to stick if it's not clean. Well the mouthpiece is recessed (when off) and also turns it on. However, the unit will auto shut off in case.

Playon
    Playon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I'm still using Evod. Vanilla flavour and Evod cig is just fine for me. I dont need those box mods and double amounts of liquid so far. I'm so grateful that somebody has invented something like this, because I was never able to quit smoking before, always back in smoking in few weeks. My jesus-Evod made that miracle happen to me.

SoCalFisher
    SoCalFisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3141

Five pawn. Castle long. Haven't had a cig in 2 months. For those that want to stop cigs, I think they work great. I started with the disposable 2 yrs. ago and would always go back to cigs. Then went to a starter kit type, cartomizer etc. I finally stepped up to a legit type mod, no drip, still use a tank but a nice one. Makes all the difference, you get the hit you need and satisfy that craving. 12/6 ** mixed to about a 9mg nicotine level works best for me. I've dripped some and like that also, much more time consuming and nearly constant maintenance is my only drawback.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post

u have got to look like biggest asshole in the world sucking on this thing. what's the point if you ain't getting high? to blow out some vap smoke? so corny

wagerjunkie

wait....are these for putting wax in and dabbing...or e cig shit

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

Any word on the possible banning of juices? Can't provide a link right now, heard it on the radio.

12 Last