jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

well this area that was hit sure provoked terror

This was a targeted spot

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Apparently not a bomb but just bad luck, caused by mechanical failure. News are chaotic at the moment, but it seems that this is the truth.

good

daoilman
    daoilman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I remember a few years back Charlie Hebdo published a cartoon about Jews loving money and was under fire for it. The satirist who drew it, Sine, was fired after the World Jewish Congress whined about it and Phillippe Val (the Zionist editor) apologized.

World Jewish Congress - French writer and cartoonist acquitted of anti-Semitism

The magazine publishes many cartoons about Muslims, but without the apology they show Jews because it's more PC. Arabs seem to be expecting the same privileges/protections as the Chosen people, get frustrated, and in their rage just shoot at them.

Interesting dynamic in Europe. Jews and Arabs vying for power and special privileges.

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

If Mexico was a muslim country, the US would be dealing with a lot more of this shit too.
    You can't reduce these issues to a few slogans and slurs. But mostly, right now it's a matter of geography. All European countries are close to Middle East and Africa and borders are easily crossed.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Merkel View Post
    If Mexico was a muslim country, the US would be dealing with a lot more of this shit too.
    You can't reduce these issues to a few slogans and slurs. But mostly, right now it's a matter of geography. All European countries are close to Middle East and Africa and borders are easily crossed.

Everything points to the fact, that these bastards that killed today, already fought in Syria....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Merkel View Post
    yup all the countries in the world know not to fukk with USA.

with one click of a button we will fukkin vaporize you.

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

You mean like the glorious victory against the mighty nation of Vietnam?
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Merkel 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

what a coincidence an israeli journalist was there to film the exhange. if i was a conspiracy theorist i would assume they had prior knowledge of what was about to happen. it doesnt look like they were dancing this time tho

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

This is what you get, when some lunatics accept a bullshyt called religion.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Bear what have you personally done for your country?
    Bear what would you personally do for your country if/when shit hits the fan?

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Bear what have you personally done for your country?
    Bear what would you personally do for your country if/when shit hits the fan?

I was going to say pay taxes, but I don't even know if he's ever held a job. There is a good chance that Bear could kill himself and he would have absolutely zero impact on anyone in this world. If he did kill himself, he'd actually help the country by leaving a smaller carbon footprint.

Hopefully he does the job and Thank you for your service Bear.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave Ted Sheckler 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    I was going to say pay taxes, but I don't even know if he's ever held a job. There is a good chance that Bear could kill himself and he would have absolutely zero impact on anyone in this world. If he did kill himself, he'd actually help the country by leaving a smaller carbon footprint.

why dont u come say it to my face pal?

pretty tough behind that keyboard...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

ohh man...that was a good one

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Vietnam was a police action.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

soon the world will get sick of the muslims and they will get exterminated...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    soon the world will get sick of the muslims and they will get exterminated...
    some of them are good people but there are far too many bad apples in that part of the world

Ted Sheckler

why dont u come say it to my face pal?

pretty tough behind that keyboard...

Sure? "hey man just drive to detroit, you'll see a building half burnt down, then you'll see an oak tree further down that road turn left on the street overgrown with weeds, then you'll see a cardboard box, go past that and you'll see the a manhole cover, I'm down there."

pass. Disease will probably take you out within a year. No need for me to come to your shithole and do it.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lot of Muslims in Detroit

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

What amazes me the most is how this thread, the act of terror on innocent people in Paris IMMEDIATELY turns into - Europe is trash, this is what you get. No one would EVER do this to USA. We would kill you all and vaporize your country.

You do realize people just lost their close ones there. I ain't no mother Theresa but something is fukkin terribly wrong with your head. Only low-life degenerates would think about saying stuff like this.
    And who is this WE GON DO this and that. You motherfu*ker? You are going to shoot, slice somebody up?
    You're a grown ass man actin like a cheerleader. You know you'd piss your pants if this sh*t went down somewhere near you. You better hope it doesn't. I suggest you sit back, shut your mouth and think about that bs you type.
    All that ''nothin like this would ever happen here'' talk. You sure pal? Where have you been livin, I have to ask
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, and zizoudane10

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
    What amazes me the most is how this thread, the act of terror on innocent people in Paris IMMEDIATELY turns into - Europe is trash, this is what you get. No one would EVER do this to USA. We would kill you all and vaporize your country.

You do realize people just lost their close ones there. I ain't no mother Theresa but something is fukkin terribly wrong with your head. Only low-life degenerates would think about saying stuff like this.
    And who is this WE GON DO this and that. You motherfu*ker? You are going to shoot, slice somebody up?
    You're a grown ass man actin like a cheerleader. You know you'd piss your pants if this sh*t went down somewhere near you. You better hope it doesn't. I suggest you sit back, shut your mouth and think about that bs you type.
    All that ''nothin like this would ever happen here'' talk. You sure pal? Where have you been livin, I have to ask
    Word.

And great to have you back pal!

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

What are you trying to say?

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post

I care zero bit that this has happened. It's a good read though. Like a movie, it will consume my time for a little bit, then I'll forget. Nobody on here really cares about the situation unless they were directly affected/impacted by it...We all are here just talking shit trying to solve the crime.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    If you ever drive through Dearborn, you would swear that you were in another country.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

To all the reasonable, semi-educated, have an ounce of common sense posters:

Big Bear and JJ don't speak for the majority of Americans. JJ's just playing a part, and for some reason BB needs to make it about him. As a fellow American, it's embarrassing. Innocent people just had their world's turned upside down, nobody gives a fuk who makes a better car. Jeezus.

Maybe Europe needs to take the stance of Israel. Love 'em or hate 'em, they don't fuk around. You attack them, they try to eradicate you. Diplomacy isn't doing the trick.
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave swordsandtequila 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RubberKettle gave swordsandtequila 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

CarterTown gave swordsandtequila 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er, RubberKettle, zizoudane10, and Russian Rocket

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    To all the reasonable, semi-educated, have an ounce of common sense posters:

Big Bear and JJ don't speak for the majority of Americans. JJ's just playing a part, and for some reason BB needs to make it about him. As a fellow American, it's embarrassing. Innocent people just had their world's turned upside down, nobody gives a fuk who makes a better car. Jeezus.

Maybe Europe needs to take the stance of Israel. Love 'em or hate 'em, they don't fuk around. You attack them, they try to eradicate you. Diplomacy isn't doing the trick.
    amen brother. Most Americans understand the fact that France has been an American ally for a very long time.

This is an unconscionable act and to treat it otherwise is not cool. If you don't care, don't post.

Big Bear needs to guzzle some bleach.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

saloon this shit.

Has nothing to do with sports.

doesnt fox news have a forum?

get da fukk outta here losers

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

What are you trying to say?
    he's saying detroit sucks. fukk muslims.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ted Sheckler

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

saloon this shit.

Says this guy

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Hope they catch these guys. Prayers to the people of Paris

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Attached Images  
    Last edited by gauchojake; 01-07-15 at 12:58 PM.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Why are we posting pictures of the obese ginger scammer in here?

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    In fact I think that loads and loads of muslims would love to kill these bastards themselfs.
    Loads and loads of muslims do nothing but permit sh*t like this to proliferate. Those guys are heroes to rank-and-file muslims.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Poor form Bear, Stuart Scott is fine because he died to cancer yet men are executing people in the middle of the day and it's saloon material
    Shooting is a sport so I dont know where bears angle is coming from here

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

saloon this shit.

Neither do the hundreds of "career advice" threads you've started, but that hasn't stopped you. Fuk it, who am I kidding. The only thing more dumb than arguing with a dipshit is thinking you can win said argument with said dipshit. Carry on.

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

Quote Originally Posted by daoilman View Post
    I remember a few years back Charlie Hebdo published a cartoon about Jews loving money and was under fire for it. The satirist who drew it, Sine, was fired after the World Jewish Congress whined about it and Phillippe Val (the Zionist editor) apologized.

World Jewish Congress - French writer and cartoonist acquitted of anti-Semitism

The magazine publishes many cartoons about Muslims, but without the apology they show Jews because it's more PC. Arabs seem to be expecting the same privileges/protections as the Chosen people, get frustrated, and in their rage just shoot at them.

Interesting dynamic in Europe. Jews and Arabs vying for power and special privileges.
    you copied and pasted this. no quotes?

First 123456 ... Last