Steers and queers
    And Cali just fruits and nuts...old jokes

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    nevermind edawg beat me to it.
    And chili.

The kind of chili that burns your ass hairs.

Thats 3 things, Mayan.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Because we like pussy; and the pussy huntin' in Texas is as good as it gets.........

oh wait, u meant "hunt" hunting..... why?

because these look damn good on my wall, and I love chicken-frying venison steaks:

Attachment 76895

Attachment 76897

ah yes, the good ol days down at the Bayou Lofts........ quite the bachelor pad back in the day........

and for you pervs, a photo of the other type of hunting referred to above, looking out the same Bayou Loft window you see in the other photos above....:

Attachment 76899

As i said, boys, the hunting -- all types -- is great in Texas........
    Ur little wall of death looks ridiculous in a house. Bizarre how people think that looks great in a house.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    nevermind edawg beat me to it.
    oh, you too, huh mtha fcka.... let's find us a squaring off place and I'll knock your teeth so far down your throat you'll have to drop your pants to chew your food!!!!"

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Ur little wall of death looks ridiculous in a house. Bizarre how people think that looks great in a house.
    dude, that ain't no house........it's a mutha fckin' bachelor pad in a hi-rise loft in downtown htown........ and it served it's purpose well....... i could post 50-60 pics of the wool that came thru during that time period, and it would shock and awe.........

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Texas is where all ballers come from...fukk the haters
    this is true, as well.....

and I have video proof straight from the third coast........

and fck all u utha niqqas........

DiggityDaggityDo

dude, that ain't no house........it's a mutha fckin' bachelor pad in a hi-rise loft in downtown htown........ and it served it's purpose well....... i could post 50-60 pics of the wool that came thru during that time period, and it would shock and awe.........

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    Been to texas a few times and it sucks ass. A lot of ghetto blacks, mexican and fat white trash.

It's pretty third world.
    Because you are a broke ass ************.Just because you ate burritos at the 7-11 and stayed at super 7 motel doesn't consist of a trip to texas.

Thor4140

Just saw a live feed from Texas. Must be really cold there. I actually saw a few Texans with their hands in their own pockets.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

texas was a republic when the states asked it to join them.They are the only state that can fly the flag at the same level as the flag. They can also opt out at any time.Unlike california; they don't need the govt for shiiiiit!

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chico this is not the Alamo, settle down pal. Texas is a great state.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

^we can also carry more than 10rds in our magazines...disarming the people is a slow process, but in some areas of the country it has already begun...scary stuff for real...shame on you californians and new Yorkers etc...grow some nuts and protect OUR 2a rights! thx in advance!

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    texas was a republic when the states asked it to join them.They are the only state that can fly the flag at the same level as the flag. They can also opt out at any time.Unlike california; they don't need the govt for shiiiiit!
    In California a lot of people fly the Mexico flag at the same level as the US flag. Or they fly the Mexico flag and no US flag at all.

Is it the same in Texas?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

oh, you too, huh mtha fcka.... let's find us a squaring off place and I'll knock your teeth so far down your throat you'll have to drop your pants to chew your food!!!!"
    Hey pal....you first need to understand that Mayan's pants are all of 16" in length.

There's not a whole hell of a lot for him to be dropping there!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Thor4140

Then it looks even stupider that u took them up an elevator to hang them in ur so called pad. Post ur 50 or 60 hooches next to those antlers so we can believe ya. I can hear ya now. "ladies i snuck in the woods and eyed up those beauties and blasted them to pieces"

NrmlCurvSurfr

Thor why you so butthurt over hunting?...it's how people have been surviving for 10s of thousands of years...by the way, ladies love a man who can put meat on the table...they even cook it for you...win win

Auto Donk

Then it looks even stupider that u took them up an elevator to hang them in ur so called pad. Post ur 50 or 60 hooches next to those antlers so we can believe ya. I can hear ya now. "ladies i snuck in the woods and eyed up those beauties and blasted them to pieces"
    no prob........ just gotta dig out a few old memory sticks, and i'll throw you jerkoffs a few bones........ well, more like i'll throw you a few bad ass bitches, some big-ass fake , and some down-right angelic looking faces......

more to follow.........

DiggityDaggityDo

Thanks Donk

Also, do you really want to fight King Mayan?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Hey pal....you first need to understand that Mayan's pants are all of 16" in length.

There's not a whole hell of a lot for him to be dropping there!
    Better than 54 inch waist you obese Fukk

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Because you are a broke ass ************.Just because you ate burritos at the 7-11 and stayed at super 7 motel doesn't consist of a trip to texas.
    No actually I stayed with family in which is apparently one of richest suburbs of houston somewhere in northwest of the city. Other than that area pretty much the whole city looks like a run down ghetto shithole. Or another way of describing would be one ugly big concrete cesspool with ghetto trash and ugly fat people everywhere. I'm pretty sure other cities like Dallas and San Antonio are garbage dumps as well.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

NrmlCurvSurfr

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    No actually I stayed with family in which is apparently one of richest suburbs of houston somewhere in northwest of the city. Other than that area pretty much the whole city looks like a run down ghetto shithole. Or another way of describing would be one ugly big concrete cesspool with ghetto trash and ugly fat people everywhere. I'm pretty sure other cities like Dallas and San Antonio are garbage dumps as well.
    "richest suburbs"....dude you don't know what Texas is all about...it's all good but you didn't see TEXAS...

Auto Donk

swaggy showing his ignorance about h town...... river oaks is inside the loop, just west of downtown.... from that point and heading ten-15 miles west of there, into the memorial area, tanglewood, etc... are homes all in the 1-2mil range.... thousands of them..... he's referring to the champions/woodlands area, again, million dolllar homes by the thousands..... the only ghetto areas are east of downtown, just n.e. and s.e of town, and now the sw freeway area toward sugarland has tuned ghetto....... all in all, htown is a bad ass place to live.... i'll post some visuals in a bit.....

Auto Donk

Thanks Donk

of course I don't want to fight him.....

I want to straight-up murder his ass!!!

sincerely,
    Internet Texas Toughguy AD

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

of course I don't want to fight him.....

I want to straight-up murder his ass!!!

sincerely,
    Internet Texas Toughguy AD

looks like this should be an interesting day on the boards....

also here in dallas...in the las colinas area we had 9 earthquakes yesterday. don't know what the fuqq that's all about. 3 were of decent size.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    looks like this should be an interesting day on the boards....

also here in dallas...in the las colinas area we had 9 earthquakes yesterday. don't know what the fuqq that's all about. 3 were of decent size.
    TT Warrior went for a jog around that stylish, uber-materialistic area of the greater dallas area..... even registered all the way from there down to htown on the ol richter scale; ol TT tripped and fell three times during his run....

Auto Donk

you got the meter runnin' on the hooches? as promised, here's a lil taste of what Htown has to offer... actually she came up from Tiki Island (down near Galveston) for a "Day with Donk"...... the roof top pool at the Bayou Lofts never had such pretty scenery as this:

resized jen.jpg

resized jen 2.jpg

enjoy, gents........

ps.... she said the rustic look of my loft, heads and all, was awesome.... or maybe she was just being nice so I'd give her a third go-round that afternoon......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 01-07-15 at 08:05 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave Auto Donk 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, and DiggityDaggityDo

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mayan always wants to start trouble

He has been known to want to fight

He is from the hood, angry type

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

the uber-materialistic people either moved to the southlake area if they had families or to the uptown/m-street areas if they were single or had no kids. las colinas has pretty much been taken over by the indians (not the injun type). my local movie theatre always 3/4 bollywood flicks going at anytime. i won't complain because 95% percent of the indian culture is good people. they mind their own business and are hard working people. not sure how many other races you can say the same for.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    the uber-materialistic people either moved to the southlake area if they had families or to the uptown/m-street areas if they were single or had no kids. las colinas has pretty much been taken over by the indians (not the injun type). my local movie theatre always 3/4 bollywood flicks going at anytime. i won't complain because 95% percent of the indian culture is good people. they mind their own business and are hard working people. not sure how many other races you can say the same for.
    shows how outta the loop i get when i don't visit that area.... last time i took depositions in las colinas (late 1990's), all the women were dressed to the nines with huge blonde hair and ample fake racks...... so now the whole area smells like curry??? damn.......

DiggityDaggityDo

Donk, good stuff!

Auto Donk

Donk, good stuff!
    we're just gettin' started...... tomorrow's edition will contain a few "hooches" that double-teamed me -- and had a helluva time doin' each other as well, for that matter -- on my birthday back in 2006..... (and although they will generally be r rated, being the betpoint whore that i am, i could probably send a few xxx from that night for the right price via pm....... lol!)
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 01-07-15 at 11:25 AM.

NrmlCurvSurfr

you got the meter runnin' on the hooches? as promised, here's a lil taste of what Htown has to offer... actually she came up from Tiki Island (down near Galveston) for a "Day with Donk"...... the roof top pool at the Bayou Lofts never had such pretty scenery as this:

resized jen.jpg

resized jen 2.jpg

enjoy, gents........

ps.... she said the rustic look of my loft, heads and all, was awesome.... or maybe she was just being nice so I'd give her a third go-round that afternoon......

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Sharp thread.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Many think King Mayan the toughest guy on sbr????

Auto stay away from him as I do not want you to get hurt

First 123456 ... Last