scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

raydog,

crazy shit dude.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

tms.. clomid and nolvadex are the common pct drugs... clomid stimulates natural test production (since you ahve been cut off off since you started the cycle) and nolvadex does basically the same thing, but is more potent... roid users will also throw nolvadex into the cycle if they start to notice a little lump under the nipples (a gyno flare up) ..

superdrol and superdmx/sdmz3 are pro hormones ... and very strong ones... i believe one of the sponsors on a roid forum said they were about to discontinue sdmz and other stuff made by that company... but yeah, they are very similar to dbol and you should definitely take a liver aid with any of those orals

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Don't be a fat hawks fan is start. .. you cant be a chunk in sf

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Krak! Check in! Don't get lazy on us!

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Krak - Cardio man... and low calories... high protein... I know it sucks... but you'll drop weight like MAD. I gained a lot of weight from Thanksgiving til now... first day back at the gym in a long time was yesterday. Lost 4 lbs in one workout. Probably water weight? But my goal is 1 lb a workout. Should be back to normal by March 1. GL Pal.

Raydog - I'm sure you probably tried this trick before... but if you're eating lean meals... and want to gradually bump the weight up more... you can try throwing 4-5 peanuts for every meal. I know it sounds stupid... but it works. Problem is... you will more than likely lose some CUT in your definition. Hard to put lean mass on unless using enhancers. Of course you already knew that.

JToler - You can't gain weight? Peanut Butter pal. Just eat a few scoops with each meal you have. Do it daily until you're at the weight you want. It's actually pretty easy.
    Not necessarily true. Everyone's body and metabolism is different. I take Chlorella/spiriulina everyday for the last year. It's algae from the ocean and is a superfood loaded with protein and amino acids,essential fatty acids and minerals (plant food) all natural and is a neutraceutical that is absorbed at the cellular level. Great for digestion and energy and for recovery. Best all natural protein and take several times a day for my protein intake and eat lean meats and salads. Stay away from all carbs and sugar, cause inflammation in the body. Number one source of disease is inflammation. Drink plenty of water and take fish oil. Best think for the body is fish oil , tremendous health benefits and naturally lowers cholesterol and reduces inflammation.

boomer62

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    the big protein shake, right after workout, is key for not only pushing protein into the muscles, but to help you not devour the entire buffet post work out... some quick digesting carbs, after workout are recommended.. rice potato pasta (obv. along with meat and veggies)... you have to have some carbs to replenish glycogen levels...

when people ask about shedding fat, i just tell them to give Carb Cycling a try... instead of cutting carbs to the bone and making yourself miserable, carb cycle ... few carbs one day, more the next, more the next, then as little to none as possible...thats kind of how i do it..with my heaviest carb day being on Leg day... google it... cutting carbs, along with some hiit exercising is what i recommend to anyone wanting to drop weight

chiarchie has made major changes to his body in the past.. guy is full of knowledge about this stuff... or what worked for him... everyone is a little different
    try Chlorella and Spirulina before and after. Body is craving protein, stay away from carbs and drink plenty of water. Also, forgot to mention,Colostorum. All natural protein made from cow's milk with many health benefits including naturally releasing and stimulating HGH in the body.have taken that thru the years. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by boomer62; 01-14-15 at 11:09 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Ok, so here's the update

Last week I went 5 out of 7 days. Had 4 different coaches/teachers/instructors, whatever they're called. They're all different but good.

I'm in such bad shape, I got a killer workout in all the classes.

Tonight I went to the class and the ex gym owner came in to teach the class and it went like this. I showed up about 15 minutes early and there were a few of us there, she said "grab a rope and get loose, start skipping rope". So we did. This alone was a good enough workout for me, I was ready to call it a night.

Then she got serious. When class started, we went through 2-3 minutes rounds of pushups, situps, shadow boxing with 3lb weights, 10lb ball slams, some shit where you put your feet on rags and assume the plank position then start sliding your feet forwards and backwards. This lit my lower back up. My core is so fokkn weak these days. It was relentless. After about 30 minutes of this crap, we got some water.

Then we went to the heavy bags and hit them for 20 minutes straight without stopping. jabs, straights, combos, dancing around throwing shots from different angles. My arms, forearms and shoulders were toast.

At the end, there was 10 minutes left so we went to skip rope some more. I quit about 5 minutes early with the rest of the girls.

Anyways, it was different but good. She was actually damn knowledgeable, trained some with Freddy Roach back in the day.

So still going.

On a side note, Seattle (Capitol Hill to be exact) is fokkn crazy. I've been called a little faggut by some guy at the bus stop because apparently he didn't like my scarf, yesterday and guy called 4 of us goddamn motherfokkn oysters He had a 40oz in his hand Heroin is on the rise here and it's not uncommon to see young people shooting it up on the street. Marijuana smell is everywhere. Mental illness is rampant. I've seen maybe one or two police officers, they don't want shit to do with it either.

I guess I was a bit naive but I didn't expect this.

scumbag

lolz krack.

sometimes when i go back home. head out to the local watering hole, ill wear the gayest scarf i can find and prey some drunken knuckledragger wants to make something out of it.

something about scarfs bro, don't know what it is. i mean, ya they're kind of faggy, but the women like man secure in his sexuality...

The Kraken

Exactly. The wife actually bought this one for me, which doesn't mean I have to wear it but I don't mind and it's damn comfortable when it's 25 degrees outside

I've had ample opportunities to fight here and have managed to avoid them all. Most have been with guys our age, between 25-35 but they all seem drunk and homeless. I'm not throwing down with a homeless guy unless he swings. Call me an oyster, faggut whatever, you ain't go no house, You aren't fighting Kraken

raydog

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    try Chlorella and Spirulina before and after. Body is craving protein, stay away from carbs and drink plenty of water. Also, forgot to mention,Colostorum. All natural protein made from cow's milk with many health benefits including naturally releasing and stimulating HGH in the body.have taken that thru the years. Hope this helps.
    im in the 300g of protein a day range and carbs are a must while im trying to put on weight.. i know how to drop fat, thats not the problem... i just have a hard time getting the last 500cals or so down.. im using Now Plant Enzymes... def. helping... i take a minimum dosage of fish oil because i get a ton of O3 during the day without it...i have taken ghrp-2 and -6 for my hgh stimulation, but now have an excellent source for pharma grade hgh... and nothing even comes close to helping joints like a trt dose of deca each week... its a shame there is so much stuff that is illegal...

boomer62

Chlorella and Spirulina is great. I buy the combo in tablets and take them all day long, I can go all day without eating anything sometimes, do have dinner though. 300 grams, dam that's a lot of protein. Be careful though because there are side effects from constantly eating a very high protein diet and the Fish oil is great for you, you can never over do that.

raydog

krack, sounds like you have a good place to go that meets your interests... i have a heavy bag here at the house that i rip on when the bad beats come in, but if i want to go train somewhere, i have to go to one of the police gyms or in the hood... everything around here is ufc/mma shit and is loaded with dumb broads kicking bags in the nuts, bjj dudes rolling around with next to nothing on or trailer trash wannabe mma clowns standing around taking up space... ill stick to weights and a few minutes on the stairmaster
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

The Kraken

Finishing up the first month

I've been going 4-5 times a week and as with anything new in life, the learning curve has been steep. There is a lot more to boxing than I ever could have imagined and I'm just beginning to scratch the surface. It really has been fun and challenging.

My cardio and endurance have improved drastically which is no surprise. My core/abs are much stronger and getting back to where they should be.

So overall in much better shape which is the goal. My diet is hampering my ability to see it in the mirror however. So that will be the next step.

Hope all the other resolutioners are still going strong, one month down.

Off to the gym I go...
    Points Awarded:

muldoon gave The Kraken 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Good job kraker. I got the flu so have been set back a bit--have lost 5 lbs. Played racquetball this morning though.

The Kraken

I HATE getting sick. It's so hard to get going again. And then at least with me, all my endurance is gone. It's like I'm starting over from scratch.

Next time, I'm going to try and stay semi active through it and see if that helps. Jump some rope, little jogs, few sit-ups and push-ups. Nothing taxing, just something.

Hope you're all past it and back at full speed soon

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Krak.... this is the secret right here. This.... and stairclimber.... weight comes right off. Lost 7.6 lbs in 7 days. 4 workout days... Cardio 48 minutes long....

But this... is it right here... 4 oz shot of carrot juice. Was studying a lot of YouTube videos on people who juice for their lifestyle. The secret in keeping fresh juice is filling the juice all the way to the top. The key is YOU WANT IT TO OVERFLOW. You don't want any oxygen sealed in the glass. Then place the lid down on it... and seal tightly. Juice lasts 72 hours. It's a pain the ass cleaning the juicer each time... so I try to time all of my servings properly for 3 days worth. Some people believe your only suppose to drink the juice right after it comes out of the machine/juicer... but there's no way I'm cleaning that motha every single day.

4oz of fresh organic carrot juice is approximately 140 calories, 30g of sugar. I don't know the difference between 30g of granulated pop sugar??? Or organic carrot juice sugar? I would imagine it's healthier. But why does the weight continue to come off??? Secret has to be from the ground... it's real food. Just had a carrot shot a few minutes ago. I just slam it on an empty stomach... wait 15 minutes... and then eat a meal.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

i nedd to get back in the gym ive been out 14 months i used to have 6 defined blocks but man i look like shit now

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Exactly. The wife actually bought this one for me, which doesn't mean I have to wear it but I don't mind and it's damn comfortable when it's 25 degrees outside

I've had ample opportunities to fight here and have managed to avoid them all. Most have been with guys our age, between 25-35 but they all seem drunk and homeless. I'm not throwing down with a homeless guy unless he swings. Call me an oyster, faggut whatever, you ain't go no house, You aren't fighting Kraken
    you're a bigger man than i. if someone called me a oyster or f\*g right to my face (which i can't ever really recall happening) pretty sure i'm a lock to punch that person in the throat and roll out like a G right away.

i typically control my unreasonable anger levels pretty well, until my manhood is brought into question, then things need to be straightened out, plus, throat shots are great. so funny watching someone go from tough guy to struggling to breath.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Abs are born in the kitchen, not in the gym.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    you're a bigger man than i. if someone called me a oyster or f\*g right to my face (which i can't ever really recall happening) pretty sure i'm a lock to punch that person in the throat and roll out like a G right away.

i typically control my unreasonable anger levels pretty well, until my manhood is brought into question, then things need to be straightened out, plus, throat shots are great. so funny watching someone go from tough guy to struggling to breath.
    If you don't want to hurt the dude, walk up and get 1 inch in front of his face. While he's looking at you, tap him
    in the balls with the back of your finger tips. He'll leave you alone and the look on his face is priceless.

boomer62

Krak.... this is the secret right here. This.... and stairclimber.... weight comes right off. Lost 7.6 lbs in 7 days. 4 workout days... Cardio 48 minutes long....

But this... is it right here... 4 oz shot of carrot juice. Was studying a lot of YouTube videos on people who juice for their lifestyle. The secret in keeping fresh juice is filling the juice all the way to the top. The key is YOU WANT IT TO OVERFLOW. You don't want any oxygen sealed in the glass. Then place the lid down on it... and seal tightly. Juice lasts 72 hours. It's a pain the ass cleaning the juicer each time... so I try to time all of my servings properly for 3 days worth. Some people believe your only suppose to drink the juice right after it comes out of the machine/juicer... but there's no way I'm cleaning that motha every single day.

4oz of fresh organic carrot juice is approximately 140 calories, 30g of sugar. I don't know the difference between 30g of granulated pop sugar??? Or organic carrot juice sugar? I would imagine it's healthier. But why does the weight continue to come off??? Secret has to be from the ground... it's real food. Just had a carrot shot a few minutes ago. I just slam it on an empty stomach... wait 15 minutes... and then eat a meal.

Their is no secret. All about choosing right and healthy food choices combined with exercise. JUICING is great and need to have lots of greens, need to keep the body more in an alkaline state. May thing is to eliminate all sugar and carbs and even dairy, although I love eggs. What's really bad is alcohol which is very hard to give up, love beer. Problem is carbs,alcohol, etc gets broken down and release sugar in the body which is the worst thing to put into your body. They also say it is important to go on a fast and also take supplements for the liver as that's part of the problem as the liver gets overtaxed with toxins from our diet and the body can't break down everything down properly. It's very challenging to have discipline with food and diet but I do know their is no secret because eventually everyone puts back on the weight and then some. No quick fixes but try and make good choices and everything in moderation.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I drink a nutribullet shake every day. Spinach, kale, banana, ground flax, and whatever else my old lady puts in it.

The Kraken

I got a vitamix

need to see if it still works

boomer62

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I drink a nutribullet shake every day. Spinach, kale, banana, ground flax, and whatever else my old lady puts in it.
    That's great. Have one too, I went thru a period where I was juicing consistently for 6 months and never felt better and had high energy. Haven't used it in over a year, I got to start again. Drank a lot of beer and ate like a slob during football but I do work out 5 days a week.
    I was doing spinach,parsley, apples, carrot, bananas,strawberries, and blueberries, little of each. Got a buzz after drinking it.

donkeyman
    donkeyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 588

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    That's great. Have one too, I went thru a period where I was juicing consistently for 6 months and never felt better and had high energy. Haven't used it in over a year, I got to start again. Drank a lot of beer and ate like a slob during football but I do work out 5 days a week.
    I was doing spinach,parsley, apples, carrot, bananas,strawberries, and blueberries, little of each. Got a buzz after drinking it.
    The only thing you juice is your ANUS juices Assman

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

nice work!

1. The sugar in the carrot is much "healthier" in the sense it isn't fake, proven to kill you granulated sugar.

2. There is dietary fiber in the carrot so a lot of that 30g of sugar is cancelled out by the dietary fiber. That is why people who just drink juice minus the fiber still gain weight.

boomer62

Quote Originally Posted by donkeyman View Post
    The only thing you juice is your ANUS juices Assman
    ASSMAN, go take your BULLSHIT AND LIES in the service forum. I see you really contribute as usual with your intelligent posts. I thought you were laying low , lowlife.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Do it Kraken! Try to get off those pain meds bud...never seen any good come out of those things
    Been on them along time, and it's more clear now than ever that they just suck away a persons ambition

God, I reread this original post and think of the zeal I had that day, was probably sobered up

I was just talking with one of SBR's great posters about different meds and we agreed that they just change who you are as a person, they change behavior, personality, temper, all sorts of things that make us who we are

It's a fukking shame because we don't regret being addicts, nor do we want to change

But re-reading your post, "I've never seen any good come out of those" really hit a chord. Never been truer than tonight

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Been on them along time, and it's more clear now than ever that they just suck away a persons ambition

God, I reread this original post and think of the zeal I had that day, was probably sobered up

I was just talking with one of SBR's great posters about different meds and we agreed that they just change who you are as a person, they change behavior, personality, temper, all sorts of things that make us who we are

It's a fukking shame because we don't regret being addicts, nor do we want to change

But re-reading your post, "I've never seen any good come out of those" really hit a chord. Never been truer than tonight
    Funny, I just re-read the OP and I said the exact same thing, that pain meds strip away a persons ambition, make you feel euphoric about being ordinary

A year later and the battle wages

Unreal that I let these things dictate the course of my life for over half a decade
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Keep your head up kraker

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Kraken, have you ever thought about getting help?

If not, why not?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Kraken, have you ever thought about getting help?

If not, why not?
    Not everyone wants to stop, that's one of the biggest reasons for continued use. Certain things can become part of one's lifestyle, or a way to get through life which has some very tough obstacles. Kraken seems like a functional person who doesn't let any issues he may or may not have disrupt his daily responsibilities, or any relationships that could possibly suffer due to drug use/abuse.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Not everyone wants to stop, that's one of the biggest reasons for continued use. Certain things can become part of one's lifestyle, or a way to get through life which has some very tough obstacles. Kraken seems like a functional person who doesn't let any issues he may or may not have disrupt his daily responsibilities, or any relationships that could possibly suffer due to drug use/abuse.
    You're not very good at processing information set in front of you, sourtwist. It's reasons like this it's so easy to manipulate and brainwash your mind.

Of course Kraken wants to stop. Do you think he likes being a fat, ambition-less loser? My God. Wake up, kid.

Kraken, I love you pal, but you need a little tough love. I wish I was there to slap you around.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    You're not very good at processing information set in front of you, sourtwist. It's reasons like this it's so easy to manipulate and brainwash your mind.

Of course Kraken wants to stop. Do you think he likes being a fat, ambition-less loser? My God. Wake up, kid.

Kraken, I love you pal, but you need a little tough love. I wish I was there to slap you around.
    Not sure why you insist on cheap shots, but it's expected from someone who has a closed mind. People like yourself who believe what the media tells you are the ones who are brainwashed, but that's not a conversation I'm trying to have.

If you want to understand the point I was making, you might be better off asking someone with an addiction. Not all addictions are handled the same by he individual, and not every addiction is reckless and out of control.

One of the reasons that I will never respect a person like yourself is because you can't seem to have a conversation without intentionally trying to put another person down. I don't mind being a target for you or others, I can take it. I wear my heart on my sleeve and it takes more heart to stand up to narcissistic idiots like yourself than to be the one trying to put others down. I've actually tried to bury the hatchet with you, and our past disagreements, but you're not man enough to move on and respect that we are simply two people who see things differently.

Fukk you, Giant pussy.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Play Nice guys.

First 1234 Last