Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

One smoooooth M-Fer.... This guy knows how to deal with overly aggressive cops:

have to give kudos to a guy that can handle his business like this, then casually tool on down the road like "ain't nuthin' but a thing...."

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

He killed someone and you think that is smooth. I feel sorry for you. You should be ashamed of yourself. This should not be tolerated here anymore. SBR is getting really getting in the gutter. terrible
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

helps you try to understand why cops are so quick to pull the trigger on suspects.
    In this video , the last shot the suspect took blew the cops face off, the beep was inserted
    so that we did not have to hear the contact and horrible grunt the officer made at bullet impact.
    The cop was only 23 years old.

the useless \*\*\*\*\*\* was shot in the chest and blew his own brains out hours later .

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by zert View Post
    He killed someone and you think that is smooth. I feel sorry for you. You should be ashamed of yourself. This should not be tolerated here anymore. SBR is getting really getting in the gutter. terrible
    guess i shoulda laid the sarcasm on a little bit heavier for you, dumbass........

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    helps you try to understand why cops are so quick to pull the trigger on suspects.
    In this video , the last shot the suspect took blew the cops face off, the beep was inserted
    so that we did not have to hear the contact and horrible grunt the officer made at bullet impact.
    The cop was only 23 years old.

the useless \*\*\*\*\*\* was shot in the chest and blew his own brains out hours later .

yep.... this is why when idiots don't obey commands, they risk their lives....... Cops are out there daily risking theirs, and some f'n methhead unloads his gun without provocation........ that's why when u start shit with the po-leece, you are asking for death.