recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Merry christmas…….

To all who have been fortunate enough i hope you shared. I ask any believing person to please remember disadvantage children during this time of year and all year. Please pray for kids in war torn countries who've lost more than just a bet.
    Pray for kids who are in orphnaages and that have suffered all types of abuse.

I wish all here a very Merry Christmas and all the best blessings and may Gods will be down.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

There's only 1 God BTW, unless you're a hindu. Anywho, Merry Christmas to good sbr people!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    To all who have been fortunate enough i hope you shared. I ask any believing person to please remember disadvantage children during this time of year and all year. Please pray for kids in war torn countries who've lost more than just a bet.
    Pray for kids who are in orphnaages and that have suffered all types of abuse.

I wish all here a very Merry Christmas and all the best blessings and may Gods will be down.
    My wife was a big part in orchestrating the Prison Fellowship Angel Tree at our church this year. A huge success and a blessing to everyone.

Good post and Merry Christmas Recon.

Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Merry Christmas to all!!

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    My wife was a big part in orchestrating the Prison Fellowship Angel Tree at our church this year. A huge success and a blessing to everyone.

Good post and Merry Christmas Recon.

Absolutely outstanding. Sounds like God blessed you with a very classy, caring and intelligent Women.
    We sometimes forget Brothers and Sisters currently incarcerated this time of year, glad you and your Wife are covering that vital road for salvation.
    Merry Christmas
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave recon1 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Merry Christmas everyone