slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Black teenager 'shot dead by police' close to scene where Michael Brown was killed

• Antonio Martin was shot and killed outside a gas station in St Louis
    • The scene is three miles from where Michael Brown was shot in August
    • Mr Martin's mother Toni said her son was with his girlfriend last night
    • He was killed by a police officer outside a Mobil gas station
    • St Louis County Police claim Mr Martin pointed a gun at officers
    • Detectives investigating the shooting claim to have recovered a firearm
    • Protesters at the scene claim police failed to call for an ambulance

A black teenager has been shot dead by a police officer at a gas station only a few miles from where Michael Brown was killed in Ferguson, Missouri.
    The victim, who has been named by his mother as Antonio Martin, 18, was killed at a Mobil gas station on North Hanley Road at about 1am.
    A large group of protesters gathered at the scene of the shooting where police are believed to have used pepper spray on the crowd.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3MoG67ONn

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

You point a gun at a police officer, the results generally aren't going to be favorable.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EmpireMaker

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    A black teenager has been shot dead by a police
    Armed black teenager. Armed.
    Even the title says so. Why did you erase that first word?
    Unnecessary speculation.

Berkeley Police Officer exited his vehicle and approached the subjects when one of the men pulled a handgun and pointed it at the officer.
    What else would you expect? Sometimes I wonder where these cats been livin, under a rock or on a different planet.
    You don't just point a gun at the police. You either shoot him or don't reach for it at all.
    What other outcome was there to be? ''Eh boy, you put down that pistol! I give you fiiiiive seconds!'' ?
    Could have been an armed German or Chinese guy, wouldn't have mattered.

stevegreazy
    stevegreazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

penetrating great...here we go again.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

This man pulled a gun on police, imagine what he'd be willing to do to an ordinary citizen. God bless this officer for doing his job and keeping our streets clean!

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

They already looted a store next to the scene of the shooting.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

i'm sure it will be the police's fault he pointed the gun at them right?

i mean, you should always be able to taunt authority and never pay consequences.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I always prefer to look at the "glass half full" side in these stories

At least mom can get money back for his Christmas presents.....that should help defer some of the costs of the funeral

Let's Go Rangers

Picture from scene

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post

Picture from scene
    Before wackos go nuts....
    obviously this has been processed some by the police.... as you can see by the wrapping of the barrel and the clip out of the weapon that is also now holstered

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

There is video of the guy pointing the gun at the cop.

Funny thing is that even though all of the evidence is out there, the media is still running stories like: Police kill another black teenager in Missouri

They just love to rile everyone up for no reason.
    Last edited by Kermit; 12-24-14 at 08:16 AM.

Kermit

The video ends right after the guy points the gun at the cop.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Non story. What's there to even talk about? Like someone else said, when you point a gun at cops, the results will always be the same.

The protesters are showing what a joke they are and losing support even from sympathizers. At some point, to further your movement, you have to be willing to call your own out and say "Ya, that was dumb. We aren't protesting for that."

Otherwise it becomes watered down and dilute.

Can we just move on and start talking about the next one already

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    There is video of the guy pointing the gun at the cop.

Funny thing is that even though all of the evidence is out there, the media is still running stories like: Police kill another black teenager in Missouri

They just love to rile everyone up for no reason.

News outlets are like some posters here....
    just say or do things to make people's heads explode

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

lol

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

At first, I saw the video and was like "well, maybe he shouldn't have pointed a gun at a police officer".

But then I read that his mother said he was a good boy and didn't own a gun so now I want to riot because I like rap videos and I can't hold down a job at Burger King.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: a4u2fear, retard, existential, and greenhippo

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    At first, I saw the video and was like "well, maybe he shouldn't have pointed a gun at a police officer".

But then I read that his mother said he was a good boy and didn't own a gun so now I want to riot because I like rap videos and I can't hold down a job at Burger King.
    18 year old kid. ...
    let's set Vegas odds.

Mom's age
    > 36.5 -110
    < 36.5 -110

Mom has different last name than boy
    yes: -1500
    No+1000

Kermit

Check out the park job at the 1:20 mark. Jesus Christ, if she were any further away from the curb, she would be at the pumps.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo, and MickeyMan

Let's Go Rangers

Check out the park job at the 1:20 mark. Jesus Christ, if she were any further away from the curb, she would be at the pumps.

That was the 1st thing I noticed....
    I was like WTF

Let's Go Rangers

18 year old kid. ...
    let's set Vegas odds.

Mom's age
    > 36.5 -110
    < 36.5 -110

Mom has different last name than boy
    yes: -1500
    No+1000
    Just saw another report mom DID have same last name

Kermit

Didn't want to risk scraping the front end of that pimpin' Charger.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Didn't want to risk scraping the front end of that pimpin' Charger.
    Not gonna lie - I wouldn't mind ramming up against her rear bumpers, give that woman a taste of the Vanilla Gorilla.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Can't wait to hear the outcry this week....teen was merely trying to hand the cop a pistol he found laying in the street. He was such a sweet kid...on his way to college...show us his pics from when he was 8 years old. Friends say he was always so friendly and would never be trouble...these racist cops...need to be indicted.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

The police should go back over the video and give those people a ticket for improper parking. What are the cops thinking with this evidence???

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Mayor giving a press conference now. He is a black man named Theodore and he is defending the police actions....fire up the Uncle Tom rants.

Kermit

Apparently someone made a fake account and trolled twitter claiming that they were best friends with the guy who got shot and said that he didn't have a gun and the cop killed him in cold blood. The Huffington Post ran with what he posted and then every other news source followed with absolutely no evidence and only went by someone's word. This is the problem with these media outlets. They all want to get the story out regardless if they have the information correct or not.

Another example, last week the media outlets were reporting that a plain-clothes cop beat and punched a 12 year old boy in New York.

The reality is that the cops were arresting two 16 year olds and a 17 year old for beating a man with a cane and breaking his jaw while screaming something about the "Murder Gang". The police caught the individuals and one of them was resisting and a cop did punch him a couple of times in the back or ass. During the confrontation a woman screamed several times "That boy is only 12 years old!" And of course that was the story the media ran with.

The real story:

Sources told CBS New York the teenager is named Denzel Funderburk. He and two others, ages 16 and 17, were allegedly screaming "murder gang" as they beat a man with a cane. The 20-year-old victim suffered a broken jaw.

Does this guy look like he is 12 years old?

Watch: NYPD Viciously Attacks 12 Year Old Child as Horrified Witnesss Demand They Stop

'This Is Not a War! It’s a 12-Year-Old Boy'—Crowd Erupts When Cop Beats Handcuffed Boy

Actress Records NYPD Cop Running Up and Punching 12-year-old Boy Already Detained by Three Other Cops
    Last edited by Kermit; 12-24-14 at 10:03 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Blacks stormed the Quick Trip parking lot to protest and throw rocks at police cars while the scene was being processed. Arrests made...

'community activist' jumps on TV this morning and points out that this shouldn't have happened because the Berkeley Mayor is black, Berkeley police chief is black and the white officer who shot the guy last night was there only for a shoplifting call....so here we go 'whitey shows up for an 'alleged' shoplift crime...that doesn't warrant a death penalty' Also saying police didn't call an ambulance fast enough so they should be held liable....the moral of all these stories....Garner, Brown and now this dead black life....DON'T CHOOSE A LIFE OF CRIME whether its stealing cigarillos and assaulting store staff....being arrested 31 times and serving 2 years in jail for larceny.....and now last nigh stealing again. Lets place blame where blame is needed folks.

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Blacks stormed the Quick Trip parking lot to protest and throw rocks at police cars while the scene was being processed. Arrests made...

'community activist' jumps on TV this morning and points out that this shouldn't have happened because the Berkeley Mayor is black, Berkeley police chief is black and the white officer who shot the guy last night was there only for a shoplifting call....so here we go 'whitey shows up for an 'alleged' shoplift crime...that doesn't warrant a death penalty' Also saying police didn't call an ambulance fast enough so they should be held liable....the moral of all these stories....Garner, Brown and now this dead black life....DON'T CHOOSE A LIFE OF CRIME whether its stealing cigarillos and assaulting store staff....being arrested 31 times and serving 2 years in jail for larceny.....and now last nigh stealing again. Lets place blame where blame is needed folks.
    Charlie went about helter skelter wrong back in the 60's killing Sharon Tate & the LaBiancas.

apparently the way to a race war is have some of these animals threaten police officers & when the officers are involved in a justifiable killing spread misinformation

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Charlie went about helter skelter wrong back in the 60's killing Sharon Tate & the LaBiancas.

apparently the way to a race war is have some of these animals threaten police officers & when the officers are involved in a justifiable killing spread misinformation
    I just get tired of the ignorance involved...watched CNN with a black city councilman who's been involved in the Ferguson and Garner protests sit there and say 'last night was justified because it was a police encounter....that cop had to make a split second decision on a 'routine stop for shoplifting' in order to save his life......yet any other time without the video he says 'well maybe he should have ran away and waited for backup...he should have maced the kid...he should have done this or that'. The cop who shot the black drug dealer in a field the other week is a perfect example....while attempting a felony stop on a known drug dealer with a violent past the suspect flees in his SUV...goes on a chase and eventually wrecks and runs into a field...the cop gives chase and tackles him in the dark, they wrestle and while resisting the suspect keeps reaching into his pocket of his jacket...the officer blocks his hands but feels a solid lump in there while they struggle...the suspect breaks away and again reaches inside the pocket and the cop pulls his pistol and fires. Turns out the guy was trying to toss a bottle of drugs into the field....but because this was a white cop and black suspect....people said he murdered the poor victim.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

is it true the cop was assigned a go pro type cam and he wasn't wearing it? There should be some kind of very strict punishment if these cops tamper with,take off/disable or just flat out don't wear their cam, because if not whats to stop every bad cop from saying he forgot his cam? By the way did any of you catch the video jingle they made about browns killing and cops wonder why most black people don't like or trust them...

teaserpleaser

So excuse me if no fukks are given next time some cops get killed ... J

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    is it true the cop was assigned a go pro type cam and he wasn't wearing it? There should be some kind of very strict punishment if these cops tamper with,take off/disable or just flat out don't wear their cam, because if not whats to stop every bad cop from saying he forgot his cam? By the way did any of you catch the video jingle they made about browns killing and cops wonder why most black people don't like or trust them...
    He was 'issued' one along with other cops but from what I see so far a system to log and view them is still up in the air. Its another of knee-jerk immediate gratification theory by policy makers. Sure it will be great to have body cams on cops but there has to be someone responsible for logging them...filing...editing...and so forth. Cops usually work 12 hour shifts as well as see people in 'unflattering' positions so you don't want a lawsuit filed because a cop shares footage of teen girls caught necked humping in the car on prom night or something like that. You also have CI talks that can't be seen by the rest of the police as well as when a cop goes to take a shat or piss do we want that recording? It will take time to develop where they have them on when a stop is made and it turns off the rest of the time.

That being said....how would it have helped in the Garner case? We have video of that. We also have video of a body cam of a cop in a fight with a suspect few months ago but since the camera is on the chest...the footage isn't great and during most cases the thing is gonna just be of the ground or spinning...nothing really viewable in a struggle.

teaserpleaser

Might as well be kkk rally ...might as well.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

123 Last