Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

wow crucial

tough to fight uphill

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

fuk spending millions on a bunch of troops and shit for border protection....... just give that fckin' roided up idiot in the video clip below a couple of kilo's of blow per year, and he'll take care of fck'n mexico for us.....

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    recin did you ever serve?
    I guess you can say i've served many masters, but i guess we can all say that as well.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Militarily?

recon1
    Yep

Non-active….possibile change coming

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

recon you need to come the fukk down and stop with this imaginary "this is how we need to protect our border" bullshit...

don't fkn post on a forum about it...pick your ass up from the chair and your fkn bee-bee gun and go fkn do something about it - if you're a man enough of course

all this BS about we need to do this and that is not gonna take you anywhere

you know what the difference is between russian men and most of the american men? we do things we say we gonna do...and we rarely talk about the real shit that we do

go read about a Somali pirates who captured our oil tanker...we let them go...and no one ever fkn heard of them ever gain

go read how we treat out terrorists - no one and I mean no one ever faces a fkn trial... ever
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 12-23-14 at 12:34 PM.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    recon you need to come the fukk down and stop with this imaginary "this is how we need to protect our border" bullshit...

don't fkn post on a forum about it...pick your ass up from the chair and your fkn bee-bee gun and go fkn do something about it - if you're a man enough of course

all this BS about we need to do this and that is not gonna take you anywhere

you know what the difference is between russian men and most of the american men? we do things we say we gonna do...and we rarely talk about the real shit that we do

go read about a Somali pirates who captured our oil tanker...we let them go...and no one ever fkn heard of them ever gain

go read how we treat out terrorists - no one and I mean no one ever faces a fkn trial... ever
    Have no idea where your verbal assault started, but hey, we get it, Russia tough and strong and America weak and scared. So, with your obvious distain for this country, when can we expect your departure? proabably not soon enough.
    So, your an internet tough guy? how you doing with that poll about your butt buddy seaweed? like two little girls fighting, but somehow you'll approach a real man and say i'm in essence all mouth?
    Every country has the right and duty to protect it's borders from any false entry and especially from terrorist organizations that threaten the Sovereignty of its existence, to protect Children, Women and all men within it's border. That was my simple purpose on posting this video.
    Now go have another pillow fight with seaweed

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Have no idea where your verbal assault started, but hey, we get it, Russia tough and strong and America weak and scared. So, with your obvious distain for this country, when can we expect your departure? proabably not soon enough.
    So, your an internet tough guy? how you doing with that poll about your butt buddy seaweed? like two little girls fighting, but somehow you'll approach a real man and say i'm in essence all mouth?
    Every country has the right and duty to protect it's borders from any false entry and especially from terrorist organizations that threaten the Sovereignty of its existence, to protect Children, Women and all men within it's border. That was my simple purpose on posting this video.
    Now go have another pillow fight with seaweed
    if you probably haven't noticed by now- I like America...I've said it many times here...I for Christ sakes have an Americans citizenship in my pocket...so what kind of a fkn departure your dumbass is talking about?

you got butt hurt about my comments? they were addressed to you being a weak ass..deal with it...do something about it...ohh and please don't post anymore vids about what other countries do about protecting their boarders - they show real men...you know...not men like you

...and as far as Seaweed's poll goes - since you're too slow and you probably haven't noticed by now- I do computer work for living...so toying with clowns like him or you for that matter in poll ratings takes me literally minutes of my time...but it brings hours of laughing afterwards for everyone
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 12-23-14 at 01:11 PM.

recon1
    Yep

if you probably haven't noticed by now- I like America...I've said it many times here...I for Christ sakes have an Americans citizenship in my pocket...so what kind of a fkn departure your dumbass is talking about?

you got butt hurt about my comments? they were addressed to you being a weak ass..deal with it...do something about it...ohh and please don't post anymore vids about what other countries do about protecting their boarders - they show real men...you know...not men like you
    Is that citizenship in your pocket next to your pocket rocket?

Your a weakling and you know it, it hurts you being such a wuss and you only wish you were not such a puss, it shows in your verbal attacks. Step away from your keypad commando post and go do something with your life.
    You absolutely make no sense at all, but doesn't take a genius to figure out someone like you who takes seaweed serious would be a real man. Seaweed provides satirical humor and he's admitted to such, you take him serious and attack others, this is clear indication that you have little man syndrome.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Is that citizenship in your pocket next to your pocket rocket?

Your a weakling and you know it, it hurts you being such a wuss and you only wish you were not such a puss, it shows in your verbal attacks. Step away from your keypad commando post and go do something with your life.
    You absolutely make no sense at all, but doesn't take a genius to figure out someone like you who takes seaweed serious would be a real man. Seaweed provides satirical humor and he's admitted to such, you take him serious and attack others, this is clear indication that you have little man syndrome.
    I wouldn't call myself a wuss...unlike you, I've served two years in a Russian marine corp...

don't hate me for you being dumb as a fkn rock.... you can't figure out American system and some Russian can...it hurts-I understand that

I live in Santa Monica- go look up what the medium home price is like...and where you live again boy? hey do you need this bad ass Russian to go protect your borders?

recon1
    Yep

I wouldn't call myself a wuss...unlike you, I've served two years in a Russian marine corp...

don't hate me for you being dumb as a fkn rock.... you can't figure out American system and some Russian can...it hurts-I understand that

I live in Santa Monica- go look up what the medium home price is like...and where you live again boy? hey do you need this bad ass Russian to go protect your borders?
    You make absolutely no sense and have no idea why my post would prompt you into an attack.

My experience in life when dealing with people who throw out a resume saying they did 2 years Russian marines etc. are insecure. A real achiever admits nothing or not much at all….this is fact from what I've seen. Also, your 2 year service was a compulsory requirement and Russian Marines are nothing special and you know this. Don't be so proud of your mediocre service to another country while this country keeps your bitch ass safe. I don't care where you or any other person lives, a wannabe rich guy means nothing to me let alone a real wealthy person, i watch the actions from them to determine the fruits they bare. So, take your resume and allegations where you live and stick it between your pocket rocket and anus and refer to your spank bank while fantasizing about real men like me.

Merry Christmas

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

You make absolutely no sense and have no idea why my post would prompt you into an attack.

My experience in life when dealing with people who throw out a resume saying they did 2 years Russian marines etc. are insecure. A real achiever admits nothing or not much at all….this is fact from what I've seen. Also, your 2 year service was a compulsory requirement and Russian Marines are nothing special and you know this. Don't be so proud of your mediocre service to another country while this country keeps your bitch ass safe. I don't care where you or any other person lives, a wannabe rich guy means nothing to me let alone a real wealthy person, i watch the actions from them to determine the fruits they bare. So, take your resume and allegations where you live and stick it between your pocket rocket and anus and refer to your spank bank while fantasizing about real men like me.

Merry Christmas
    that was a very long and unproductive speech recon...I'll give you that

Merry Christmas to you too

..now let's go back to that vid that you've originally posted...how's that is gonna make your border anymore secure from the wetbacks? and what exactly you're doing about this whole illegal immigration thing?
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 12-23-14 at 01:38 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

and cuntt when you sober up - go do some reading about Russian culture...we don't recognize f\*g like movement in here- so I'm sorry if don't respond to you right away...we still try to sort things out

recon1
    Yep

that was a very long and unproductive speech recon...I'll give you that

Merry Christmas to you too

..now let's go back to that vid that you've originally posted...how's that is gonna make your border anymore secure from the wetbacks? and what exactly you're doing about this whole illegal immigration thing?
    Listen here sweet pea, refer back to the aforementioned post, point out where i said or insinuated anything about "wetbacks" video was in reference to terrorist.
    Did Mommy not breastfeed you're sorry ass? reason you live here because of what happened in Chernobyl? Hey, tough guy tell us a story punk, tell me the story about how Russia (Soviet Union) got ass rapped by Afghans.
    One-thing you're correct about, you sure do provide a lot of entertainment.