JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Explain to me what it means.
    Start answering my questions Sir Nunya and I'll start answering yours.. Deal? You have 2 pending, I have 1....

Pending questions asked for Nunya from Jibs to refresh -

1) Did you Nunya or did you not blow the whistle on Gaberz with the FBI for back taxes owed?
    2) What did Lucy Fury Daniel Sonn do that was so wrong that this entire forum hates him so much??

Seems like a reasonably successful 25 year old guy if he actually got people to pay for him for his bet picks win or lose.. This legal document is an entirely different issue though...

Waiting for your reply Nunya or not....

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    Napes is there any other legal reason to drop 250 bucks on this? For tax purposes or something?
    That 250 looks like it was filing fees - can't do shyt in court without paying some kind of filing fee

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    That 250 looks like it was filing fees - can't do shyt in court without paying some kind of filing fee
    i think he's asking whether there would be another reason to go through this court proceeding, other than actually being mentally incapacitated.

i doubt him and his mom are committing fraud on the government. more likely its just lucas committing fraud on his customers.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Start answering my questions Sir Nunya and I'll start answering yours.. Deal? You have 2 pending, I have 1....

Pending questions asked for Nunya from Jibs to refresh -

1) Did you Nunya or did you not blow the whistle on Gaberz with the FBI for back taxes owed?
    2) What did Lucy Fury Daniel Sonn do that was so wrong that this entire forum hates him so much??

Seems like a reasonably successful 25 year old guy if he actually got people to pay for him for his bet picks win or lose.. This legal document is an entirely different issue though...

Waiting for your reply Nunya or not....

1) Nope. You turn people into the IRS not the FBI, for taxes owed. I joked about it, but never did. Gabe is my *****.
    2) Prime reason is that he's a scumbag tout who I argued about for months that there was a conflict of interest in being the person who MAKES the lines and sells picks on those lines. Anyone with a brain can see there is a conflict of interests. Now, here's the crux of it! When Luca was let go by Kalikas and did his own service, he started using my argument against Kalikas. So, he believed it before and will just say whatever he wants to make money.
    2b) He has threatened to harm people with the fact that he has their private information from buying his picks. He's getting what he deserved here.

So, now your turn, explain the document to me.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

his response to anyone challenging him is to try to get that person banned from whatever communication platform that was used. thats enough to hate him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Skel

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

10 points to whoever can be next to find Luca's Hollywood connection!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

I miss Gabe.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I know that feel bro.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Why did he stop posting?

mirinquads

and don't say Jibbbeh

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Probably ran out of things to post. I mean he writes for mmaob and I think they disallow him from here. I mean where do you go after posting a pick video naked in a bathtub? He still log's in every week or so.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

1) Nope. You turn people into the IRS not the FBI, for taxes owed. I joked about it, but never did. Gabe is my *****.
    2) Prime reason is that he's a scumbag tout who I argued about for months that there was a conflict of interest in being the person who MAKES the lines and sells picks on those lines. Anyone with a brain can see there is a conflict of interests. Now, here's the crux of it! When Luca was let go by Kalikas and did his own service, he started using my argument against Kalikas. So, he believed it before and will just say whatever he wants to make money.
    2b) He has threatened to harm people with the fact that he has their private information from buying his picks. He's getting what he deserved here.

So, now your turn, explain the document to me.

Thank you for the straight answers..

My turn - I first commented on that legal form as a wrap sheet and didn't look closely at it.. After looking closely at it I gather general information that it was a legal custody order of some sort with monies owed.. I really don't know what that is after looking at it.. I'm not a lawyer and I have never been in any kind of legal trouble in my life...

I was first thinking child support or alimony payments owed but didn't think it was that after looking it all over again.. Then I see he has a guardian but yet he is 25 years old.. Completely confused.... lol..

Maybe Puns post above is more accurate...

mirinquads

Swing and a miss

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

What's jibbys job?

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

you are really bad at inferring based on clues, Jibbby. Even if you don't understand the document, you can't figure it out based on the comments in this thread? No offense man, not trying to come down on you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    What's jibbys job?
    Recognizing abstract legal documents off twitter is not my day time job that's for sure...

I could scan that and find out what it is in about 10 minutes though, too busy and watching Titan.. Not that interested either...

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    you are really bad at inferring based on clues, Jibbby. Even if you don't understand the document, you can't figure it out based on the comments in this thread? No offense man, not trying to come down on you.
    Could you please stop politely calling jibbby stupid? That's pretty impolite of you. Haven't you had your lesson on insulting people in this forum already?

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

What's jibbys job?
    Legal Analyst
    Points Awarded:

Napes21 gave Wilbo86 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

What's jibbys job?
    professional gambler. duh

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    I didn't read the comments in this thread as I'm watching and betting on a live event now...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

professional gambler. duh
    I wish.... Still working on it...

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

this needs to be reposted. Educatedegen a man before his time. SBR is from the future. Only took the mma community I year to figure it out:

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Anyone on this board with anything remotely close to a logical thought process recognizes you for what you are - a goofy basement dwelling snake oil salesman.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Degen BURIED him! classic! No wonder he never logged on again!

Repost:

I suggest a read of that thread. Should be the first page in the MMA betting forum bible.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

10 points to whoever can be next to find Luca's Hollywood connection!
    Well, since no one bit, I'll share:

Clementina Marie Sonn is his sister, you may know her as "Nerd" on Glee! Oh, delicious irony!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3542146/
    Points Awarded:

MD gave NunyaBidness 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Why does everyone hate this guy so much???

Seriously, what has this guy done that is so bad besides posting losing bets, having a pointy head and a long legal wrap sheet? Poor Luca... I've never seen anyone get constantly hammered like this on any forum. This is an internet beat down if I ever saw one!!!
    Alright Jibs. I know you catch on real slow. So I want you to look up these 2 words. Jealousy & envy. If you have to ask anymore after that then you really can not be helped.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

i wasnt sure what your question meant

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Alright Jibs. I know you catch on real slow. So I want you to look up these 2 words. Jealousy & envy. If you have to ask anymore after that then you really can not be helped.
    why would anyone be jealous of Luca? You know he has 5 subscribers tops

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Well, since no one bit, I'll share:

Clementina Marie Sonn is his sister, you may know her as "Nerd" on Glee! Oh, delicious irony!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3542146/
    Is... is this real life?

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Probably ran out of things to post. I mean he writes for mmaob and I think they disallow him from here. I mean where do you go after posting a pick video naked in a bathtub? He still log's in every week or so.

Oh good god this is a pick video? At least he could be vitor Belfort and nibble on some supermodel toes.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    Oh good god this is a pick video? At least he could be vitor Belfort and nibble on some supermodel toes.
    It was a comedy video. IIRC he was on the toilet in the video too.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

why would anyone be jealous of Luca? You know he has 5 subscribers tops
    Why would anyone bother with him then. From someone looking from the outside in. It looks as if a couple people on this forum & that weirdo on the underground are obsessed with him. It comes across like a bunch of groupies that feel scorned because they didn't get an autograph. If this Luca kid is a nobody & a loser. Then why are so many people giving him so much attention? If this kid is terrible at picking winners then why is he still in business? Why hasn't he faded into obscurity?

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Because he's the loudest most arrogant braggart there is. Its an invitation to chop him down. So easy too.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

It's for the good of the realm Ron. FFF is right.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Why would anyone bother with him then. From someone looking from the outside in. It looks as if a couple people on this forum & that weirdo on the underground are obsessed with him. It comes across like a bunch of groupies that feel scorned because they didn't get an autograph. If this Luca kid is a nobody & a loser. Then why are so many people giving him so much attention? If this kid is terrible at picking winners then why is he still in business? Why hasn't he faded into obscurity?
    Because he's trying to cheat people out of their money by falsifying records, strong arming people, and generally being a --? I know you're dumb Ronald Mcdonald, and you liars gotta stick together, but trying to spin it this way is sad, even for you.
    Last edited by shari91; 12-22-14 at 03:31 PM.

First 12345 ... Last