TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Facebook Question - Is There Options Just To Have "Friends" Photos On Live Feed?

Remember like 2 years back... all you had to do was click "Photos" and your friends most recent photos would all be lined up.... time wise on your page. You could check out all the hoes on your page with their most recent bar photos etc. Why did Facebook change that?

I do not care to read about some hoe's comments. I want pics! Hot photos... etc.

That was the worst upgrade facebook ever made was taking that away... more like a degrade.

Sometimes you just want to sit back and check out chicks... see some eye candy IN ORDER. I don't have time to click on 2000 profiles and see if they posted slut pics. You know?

Any idea how to rig it?

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

haha always a good read money my man, i'm not on facebook so cant help....surely you have a few escapades that you need to get posted on here no?

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Facebook is just gay. Mostly everyone in neverneverland about how their life is great, with their 1463 friends.

Facebook was cool in 2008 or earlier.

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Facebook is just gay. Mostly everyone in neverneverland about how their life is great, with their 1463 friends.

Facebook was cool in 2008 or earlier.

This is 100% true ...