TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

UPS FedEx Will Have Highest Price Increase On Record (History) Just After Christmas

UPS will release their new prices on 12/29/14

FedEx will release their new prices on 1/1/15

Fuel prices go down....

But FedEx and UPS have a price hike?

Something isn't right here.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

That's why I'm partial to The Pony Express.

timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    UPS will release their new prices on 12/29/14

FedEx will release their new prices on 1/1/15

Fuel prices go down....

But FedEx and UPS have a price hike?

Something isn't right here.
    The recent price hikes in Canada for Canada post have caused a lot of problems for me. I am selling my decent hockey cards (upper deck the cup and national treasures) on ebay but, the shipping charges and me not having seller feedback are scaring away customers. Looks like it's going to get more difficult

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I just got a package delivered to my house today from FedEX that was supposed to be delivered to a house directly across the street. We both have big numbers on our houses. Driver must have been sniffing glue in the truck.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I just got a package delivered to my house today from FedEX that was supposed to be delivered to a house directly across the street. We both have big numbers on our houses. Driver must have been sniffing glue in the truck.
    Dude, you stole your neighbor's package... probably not the first time either. Quit trying to recast the scenario as one which places you as the unwitting recipient of an errant delivery.

Never trust a grown man who's avatar is a green sock.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Dude, you stole your neighbor's package... probably not the first time either. Quit trying to recast the scenario as one which places you as the unwitting recipient of an errant delivery.

I took the package over to my neighbor's house right after I got home from work.

Eddy Munny

^^^ That sounds a lot like something a crook would say.

Kermit

Why is that?

If I would have kept the package, why would I have even bothered posted about it?

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Package companies will all go up. They know this decrease in fuel isn't because the powers that be love us, they are an agenda right now to destroy certain countries who are not playing by the rules of the globalist evil elite and will promptly jack the prices up soon. Remember you heard it here first and i said it….$5+ a gallon coming soon.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Eddy Munny

Why is that?

If I would have kept the package, why would I have even bothered posted about it?
    Because of the sick thrill you get from boasting about it to strangers. I can't even begin to delve into the mind of a twisted sociopath such as yourself, for fear I might somehow become ensnared in the unscrupulous nature of the activity therein.

But I do know this much, having the package and it's contents simply wasn't enough for you. You undoubtedly littered the contents across the floor of your living quarters, and took pictures for posterity. You probably rolled around and frolicked amidst the plunder, screeching and cackling, shedding articles of clothing in the process. I'm positive that these actions not only momentarily sated your kleptomania, but also provided you with a rush of sexual adrenaline as well.

Nevermind the fact that posting about it seems counterintuitive to the rational mind. Your mind yields to vice, not reason. It's like the old adage about how the criminal always returns to the scene of the crime.

Kermit steals things.

Then he uses the rush he receives, from such reprehensible actions, to engage in prolonged periods of masturbation.

Case closed.

Kermit

^^^What a waste of text. I can only assume that you typed all of that up because you're lonely and are hoping that I will be your late night boyfriend tonight. Not gonna happen.

Eddy Munny

You can't "waste" text. The letters appearing on your monitor originate from an infinite source, given good keypad connections and a healthy set of digits.

P.S. You've already used that GIF as your feeble rebuttal to me in the past. Like 311 said, you got to come original.

Kermit

You can't "waste" text. The letters appearing on your monitor originate from an infinite source, given good keypad connections and a healthy set of digits.

P.S. You've already used that GIF as your feeble rebuttal to me in the past. Like 311 said, you got to come original.
    Never used that one before.

Ok, instead of "waste of text" how about "waste of time", because no one is laughing at your feeble attempt at humor.

Eddy Munny

Well thanks for that update on what everyone is doing/thinking/feeling. Your omniscience is greatly appreciated here at SBR.

(Sshh, nobody tell Kermit this... but I think his ass is a little chapped because he took the bait and ran with it, only to find out he was being played like a puppet. That's right... a jolly, green sock puppet. Forgive him if he seems a bit peeved at this development.)

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

I think I'll stick with flat rate US Priority Boxes and kick UPS to the curb...

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Package companies will all go up. They know this decrease in fuel isn't because the powers that be love us, they are an agenda right now to destroy certain countries who are not playing by the rules of the globalist evil elite and will promptly jack the prices up soon. Remember you heard it here first and i said it….$5+ a gallon coming soon.
    I dont always agree with you, but its good to see that other people do some digging to seek truth.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    I dont always agree with you, but its good to see that other people do some digging to seek truth.
    Wouldn't be normal if people always agreed so long as we agree on the love for freedom.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I took the package over to my neighbor's house right after I got home from work.

Why is that?

Name:  slap.gif
Views: 47
Size:  635.5 KB