warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Gentlemen today age hit me hard.

I'm a old timer and today solidified that. Gentlemen I come here today to profess to you all that I pissed my pants. I was looking on covers and noticed a smell. I start to smell my fingers my desk and my keyboard then I look down and see a huge wet spot on my pants. Full blown pee.

Getting old sucks.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Sorry to hear, warbux.

Hopefully you have lived with very few regrets.

Maybe the urologist can prescribe you something if the problem persists?

warbux

Thelock if its one thing i regret its not having kids. Ill never have a son to watch play football. Never have a daughter to walk down the isle and give away to some lucky bastard. Never have grandkids I can tell made up stories of how I was a hero. My holidays are lonely, family and friends are all old or dead or have families of their own. I don't spend christmas with anybody, but myself and maybe my neighbor if he invites me over. I wish I had a family of my own. Married twice both ended in a bitter divorce. They took me for what I had and when they had that they took the shirt off my back and kicked dirt in my eye. They broke me as a man I was never the same after that. I swore off marriage and kids, but I regret that decision now that I'm older. I wish I wasnt so bitter back then. Its depressing sometimes but its the choice I made. My lineage will die with me and there will be noone to carry on the warbuxs name. When I die noone will notice. Noone will show up at my funeral. It will be like I never existed at all.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Hang in there, warbux.

The holidays are rough for single people with no kids. I have 2 boys but I'm divorced. So I have the joys of coaching baseball but the pain of waking up on Christmas morning without them.

Warbux, pour yourself a nice whiskey tonight and thank the big guy above for what you do have.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Warbux, I'm an old fart myself. Haven't peed myself yet, but have left a little poopy after a wet fart.

If it's any consolation, you are living your life exactly the way you want to. Think of the positives of your
    situation. No family drama, no wrong gifts to buy. Do what you want, when you want.

You get what you give out of life. Invite your friends over on Christmas eve. Have them bring a covered dish
    and their drink of choice. Do that every year. Get together every Fri night. Pound beers. Play cards, whatever.

Go to church every Sun and before you know it, you will have so many friends, you won't know what to do.

You could adopt a boy who could carry your name. Not your blood, but your name.

warbux

thanks guys. mods delete this thread i was drunk and this is to personal information from myself.

Thanks
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

I pee'd myself many times on purpose to warm up in winter here in canada

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by warbux View Post
    thanks guys. mods delete this thread i was drunk and this is to personal information from myself.

Thanks

warbuxer hang in there pal

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

no family warbux? want to adopt me? does it matter if im a felon....

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

I see that depends commercial a lot