Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hard-hitting graphic avatar controversy.....

in response to a few posters raising an eyebrow or two over my choice of avatar..... showing a true mutha fckin' "PANTS ON DA GROUND, PANTS ON DA GROUND" life-or-death scenario (well, ok, mostly "death" at the point in time when the photo was taken), I felt the need to explain my choice.........

when african-american children die in the streets -- gunned down by way-overly-aggressive-shaved-head-white cops wearing fake Oakley shades -- while said black children are helping little old ladies cross the street, or while selling Boy Scout rainbow trinkets, or going to choir practice, or right before going to work at a soup kitchen for the homeless, society needs to SEE it, not just read about it or hear some hot bitch on CNN say a few words about it with blurred out images behind her.....

the graphic nature of the avatar is necessary to let you SEE and actually EXPERIENCE what happened with this poor young man, being left as fly-bait on the street in that position for over four hours. Makes it a bit more real, and enables you to perceive why an outraged community would be so completely tore up that it felt the need to burn its own shit down, thereby shooting itself in the foot, in protest.

After seeing this photo, I started to get in touch with that rage........ BUT, after seeing the looting videos, where people were jovially laffing as they stole shit, whooping and hollering as they pilfered forties and more blunt-bound cigarillos, etc., all I can say is "penetrate FERGUSON AND penetrate MIKE BROWN........ U WANNA LIVE, PLAYUH??? DON'T penetrate WITH THE POE-LEECE, MY NIG GA......... DON'T BE SUCH A STUPID, DUMB, HI-AS-FCK NIG GA AND TRY TO GRAB A MOTHER FCKIN' OFFICER'S GUN WHILE HIS SCARED LITTLE CRACKA ASS IS SITTING IN HIS CRUISER, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'????.........

AND IF YOU ARE THAT FCKIN' DUMB, WHEN HE SHOOTS YOU IN THE WRIST, START RUNNING LIKE YO ASS IS MUTHA FCKIN' USAIN BOLT AND DO NOT STOP AND TURN, AND THEN CHARGE THE ADRENALINE-AMPED OFFICER, AS HE WILL MOST CERTAINLY UNLOAD HIS MUTHA FCKIN' WEAPON AND WILL NOT STOP SHOOTING UNTIL IT'S EMPTY, EVEN IF HE'S HIT YOU SIX TIMES ALREADY.......... AND THE SEVENTH HIT-SHOT JUST MIGHT HIT YOU ON TOP OF YO STUPID MTHA FCKIN' HEAD AND KILL YO ASS!!!!!!!! YOU WANNA LIE IN THE STREET FOR HOURS ATTRACTING FLIES, MY NIG GA????? HOW PLAY-UH IS THAT, G?????? HOW "FLY" IS THAT, MY NIG GA???? OTHER THAN THEM MUTHA FCKIN' FLIES HOVERING OVER YO DEAD ASS AS YOU GETTIN' RIPE IN THE STREET, PLAY-UH!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'???? SERIOUSLY, G, HOW PLAY-UH IS DAT?????"

WORD...............
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-02-14 at 04:43 PM.

gloriesam
    gloriesam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

What language is that? Google translate is having trouble translating what you write.
    thanks.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by gloriesam View Post
    What language is that? Google translate is having trouble translating what you write.
    thanks.
    "EBONICS," my nig ga! (Ferguson, MO dialect......)
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-02-14 at 11:42 AM.

Auto Donk

Rioting about to get under way again this evening......... good luck, my black brutha's! Honor Big Mike's memory as only your thieving asses can!!!!!

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Donk i have no idea what your talking about this is a sports betting forum!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I don't think the avatar is that hard-hitting or graphic.

Donk, got a close-up?

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

DiggityDaggityDo

No close-up?

Auto Donk

i've been warned about being "infracted" -- i think that's sbr brass's term for "triple-anal rape" -- for the prior avatar. A close up will certainly have my ass-a-gapin' like a fresh eastern euro skank's backdoor if I post anything more graphic.......... google it, it's everywhere.........

DiggityDaggityDo