if jjwatt was a fat uncoordinated attention whore..then yeah
    LOL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tut come to Vegas

I want to make an example out of you in front of the strippers
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Place is down like kraken after all those pills...

Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines
    Cookie Monster's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9852

Thread started with a good question, and diverted into usual SBR gibberish. Most threads now are empty of useful info, just showing big air bets, name call, etc.

When I started betting, SBR was a great forum. Ganchrow posts were food for me. Many other smart posters chiming in. Think tank was above my head. Now it is a Players Talk II. Maybe the only SBR improvement is LTProfits as moderator. He posts some useful info and helps newbies with sound advice.
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave Cookie Monster 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SplitAces
    SplitAces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

Lost any credibility it had left with Betislands implosion and how they handled it or didn't handle it.
    Now it is just a weak message board with the same 5 guys posting garbage picks based on opinions who are very poor gamblers.
    Points Awarded:

I/O gave SplitAces 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by SplitAces View Post
    Lost any credibility it had left with Betislands implosion and how they handled it or didn't handle it.
    s.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by SplitAces View Post
    Now it is just a weak message board with the same 5 guys posting garbage picks based on opinions who are very poor gamblers.
    That might be it.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Alot of people at low points

I feel like I'm at one right now myself

jjgold

Business as usual

other sites sinking..SBR GROWING EVERYDAY

Game over

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Sure seems that way

It wasn't that long ago MF'er, Durito, Mathdotcom, TrixTrix, Justin7, Johnny "Black Label" Walker, Shari, Bread, Chi_Archie, Cap Dat 4ss, 4LengthsClears, OPIE1988, BillySink, THE PRICK and Ganch used to post regularly. Too many others to name. JJGOLD was on his game. Being pro was worth it for Americans. There were in-game threads for almost every game that would go hundreds of replies deep. Guys had been around, they knew the game. Lot of quant guys with backgrounds in programming and writing code. It was a cappers forum. I never thought I'd say it but even Patty, RogueScholar and their good squad were high quality.

Now it's a fan forum. Very few guys really get it. They have no edge. Hell, half don't even know what an edge is. Very few bet games. Most are just here to talk shit and because they got nothing better to do. Very little capping talk goes on, when it does it's "what does plus even (+ev) mean?".

I think SBR has officially hit rock bottom in a hard way. It's night and day compared to what it used to be. The good ol' days are long gone and they ain't comin back. The guys we had here were a one time deal.

Ya Ya, I know where the door is.
    Fukk 'em, they quit.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

When I first came to SBR, I gleaned a lot of insight on games (and I think this was the tail end of what kraken is talking about). Now, it's more or less just for entertainment and I have embraced the trashiness of it. And being somewhat superstitious on posting my own insight, I don't add much. Maybe I will change, but I am about to cash out with the bookie, so I will at least wait until after that.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Now it's a fan forum. Very few guys really get it. They have no edge. Hell, half don't even know what an edge is. Very few bet games. Most are just here to talk shit and because they got nothing better to do. Very little capping talk goes on, when it does it's "what does plus even (+ev) mean?".

I think SBR has officially hit rock bottom in a hard way. It's night and day compared to what it used to be. The good ol' days are long gone and they ain't comin back. The guys we had here were a one time deal.

That's all SBR is anymore bud. Move on and let this be your secondary. Tweeeeeter is the nuts if you're actually betting real money. There's a few good guys on here, but most of the regulars are broke dikks with nothing else to do in life.
    They leave for a minute, fail some more, and resort back to SBR to troll and talk about sukkin cokks and other homo shit all day.

I think SBR still has potential, but I don't think the ppl running it are into it. Someone's gotta come up with a gameplan to turn it around.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

You're missing the point. This is a sports betting forum, not a best friends book club forum.

posting with friends is fine, but real game here is winning, not seeing a friends post

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    You're missing the point. This is a sports betting forum, not a best friends book club forum.

posting with friends is fine, but real game here is winning, not seeing a friends post
    Posted a +400 ML winner on G-tech thread yesterday.
    Was basically sweating the game alone in my thread.
    Cpl years ago it was fun, lots of ppl had action and sweat it. MLB was lots of fun with regulars who actually bet money.
    Some great late night sweats and winning money together.
    Now it's a ghost town other than the homo-patrol.
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave BennyBigNuts 44 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O, USCPHILLYGUY, and Ra77er

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

you think SBR is regretting the decision of banning Pulledclear yet ?

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    you think SBR is regretting the decision of banning Pulledclear yet ?

LOL why did they ban him?

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Posted a +400 ML winner on G-tech thread yesterday.
    Was basically sweating the game alone in my thread.
    Cpl years ago it was fun, lots of ppl had action and sweat it. MLB was lots of fun with regulars who actually bet money.
    Some great late night sweats and winning money together.
    Now it's a ghost town other than the homo-patrol.
    I like this site and all, but always thought it was weak when it came to in-game threads.
    Not all, but certain games should be hitting in the 30 page mark... yet a thread will not be made in the first place

Fidel_CashFlow

lol, I was ok with PorkedRear cuz i did not let him bother me.
    always though of him as my younger brother with down syndrome
    but SBR canned him (at least I think) was for his repeated strong racist slurs/pics
    combined with his general day to day nonsense of course

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Forumville as a whole is low... Nothing is like it used to be

Adapt or die

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    I like this site and all, but always thought it was weak when it came to in-game threads.
    Not all, but certain games should be hitting in the 30 page mark... yet a thread will not be made in the first place
    In-game threads are the nuts bro.
    Tennis and MLB, guys rooting and winning shit together.
    If you're home sweating a game by yourself, why not enjoy it with a few other ppl betting and doing the same thing?

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

SBR contests >>> others
    SBR forum layout > others
    SBR Pro program > non-existent
    Guys posting winners on SBR << others

JoeyBagels
    JoeyBagels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4500

The gambling atmosphere sucks both in poker and sports betting pretty much everywhere. There's a bunch of reasons why but is basically boils down to the fact that all the easy money dried up. There will never be another time where money is so plentiful that profitable info will be posted on the forums. Most of the theory was posted because of naivite. When people saw their edges eroded they simply stopped posting anything useful anywhere.
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave JoeyBagels 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

JoeyBagels
    JoeyBagels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4500

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    SBR contests >>> others No
    SBR forum layout > others Yes
    SBR Pro program > non-existent Yes
    Guys posting winners on SBR << others Touts are scum.
    FYP

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sure seems that way

It wasn't that long ago MF'er, Durito, Mathdotcom, TrixTrix, Justin7, Johnny "Black Label" Walker, Shari, Bread, Chi_Archie, Cap Dat 4ss, 4LengthsClears, OPIE1988, BillySink, THE PRICK and Ganch used to post regularly. Too many others to name. JJGOLD was on his game. Being pro was worth it for Americans. There were in-game threads for almost every game that would go hundreds of replies deep. Guys had been around, they knew the game. Lot of quant guys with backgrounds in programming and writing code. It was a cappers forum. I never thought I'd say it but even Patty, RogueScholar and their good squad were high quality.

Kraker

this place is a gold mine

You know what they say......."If you don't know who the fish is........."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: manny24

I/O

never banned Benner

it was Opie the whole time

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Maybe.. I wasn't a trust fund lil pussy like you
    Exhibit A

The last time Mayan posted an actual play Christ was a child. A veteran that spends his time having convo's with imaginary people.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Place is down like kraken after all those pills...
    way too many Mods from the prison island

I/O

Sure seems that way

free crappy pizza only entices bustouts like Jamie and Weeder

then you got Smoke rolling over the minute Pinny tells him to

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Maybe the site has less people because they're WORKING!

The economy tanked, massive lay offs, and weren't working.

Came here to get rich betting on sports w/o working for it. Lost all their money and have to get a job. The kids posting now, just come here to bash. It's fun to be a faceless asshole on the internet.

That's probably why 99% of guys with good systems and make money won't post their plays, because of little kids bashing when they lose.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

sallysnax

chandler (straight jacket mafia)

rjt621

ding

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

OMGurMom

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Sure seems that way

Uh............Kraken............think you forgot one of the all time legends around here fella.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Sure seems that way

true. Posters like Tatddy and Try3 are among the best but they hardly ever post plays anymore.

Wish Paco would do some more $C$

those were always fun to tail.

jjgold

Nobody that's posted plays Ever won consistently they all left when they started to lose

First 1234 Last