Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Ferguson Wisdom: Grand Jury Decsion at Dusk......

okay, I think one of two things is going on here.... as it seems to me that law enforcement would want to announce this decision early in the morning, as rioters are less likely to engage in wholesale unlawful activity in the broad daylight.... Contrarily, one would think announcing it right at dusk would give rioters/looters all night to get their unlawful activity freak on.......

so what is it? why right at dusk?

reason 1. Cops get to immediately start killing more black people.

reason 2. Perhaps the cops have night vision, and perceive some advantage over the black people. doubt it's this, as blacks wearing black very hard to detect.

someone explain, if you have knowledge of cop tactics, etc., as to why waiting for nightfall to announce this decision is a good idea.........

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I think its more of a planning scenario just making sure everyone is in place, and knows the actions expected. People act like as soon as protestors start chanting that gunfire will reign down on them and the dogs will be released. Grand Jury stated they reached a decision, people involved have been notified and town is able to get school children home, businesses can close and travel can be completed....remember...99% of the area isn't protesting and are just trying to get the hell out of the way. Guy on the news said it perfectly earlier....outsiders from all over are doing in to participate and be assholes, while the people who LIVE in Ferguson have to stay there after the cameras leave and don't want the property destroyed and things disrupted. Its like punk kids coming to a house party when parents are out of time...they drink trash and leave, family has to come home and pay for cleanup and restocking of stolen shitt.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

My guess is that they want people to go crazy and riot which will be the final goal of the media in this entire fiasco.

Auto Donk

damn..... I agree maybe it's for the kids..... to ensure they can be tucked away and only risk getting shot by a random bullet flying through their house.....

All I know, is in honor of the grand jury's hard work on this case, I'm runnin' down to "Mr. Q's Liquor Store" and buying seven or eight forties to down as I watch this evening's events unfold.

Only thing I'd really like to see as a result of all of this is Ben Crump either taking a bullet, or at least being severely wounded, since he is the primary "incitor" of the riots/looting..... that would be Karma fo sho!
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave Auto Donk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit

I think they realize at a later time at night that most regular people are at home and off of the streets, not to mention that businesses are closed. Plus it gives everyone a chance to get prepared.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I think they realize at a later time at night that most regular people are at home and off of the streets, not to mention that businesses are closed. Plus it gives everyone a chance to get prepared.
    Ferguson Police Department official translation of your well-worded comment: We can shoot n_____ without the fear of hitting innocent bystanders or causing other collateral damage!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    damn..... I agree maybe it's for the kids..... to ensure they can be tucked away and only risk getting shot by a random bullet flying through their house.....

All I know, is in honor of the grand jury's hard work on this case, I'm runnin' down to "Mr. Q's Liquor Store" and buying seven or eight forties to down as I watch this evening's events unfold.

Only thing I'd really like to see as a result of all of this is Ben Crump either taking a bullet, or at least being severely wounded, since he is the primary "incitor" of the riots/looting..... that would be Karma fo sho!
    Crump, Parks, Gray and Sharpton...all four of those instigators.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

One good point made by the Governor's presser regarding the Natl Guard....they will be tasked with cordoning off critical buildings such as federal buildings and such...not as arrestors of idiots. Makes great sense. deterrent from looters.

Auto Donk

crump was just on t.v. complaining about the ferguson police dept's decision made earlier today to truck in to Ferguson hundreds of kegs of mad dog 20/20 and five tons of watermelons to put out as "feeders" to attract the looters into hot-spot killzones!

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Funny posts here thanks donk

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Donk for first black POTM

Although February would be more appropriate, if he doesn't win it for November, Gold is a racist pig.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

lookit these f in idiots just waiting for a reason to be themselves. really wish they would send in military to take control of the town

Kermit

I just hope these people don't do anything crazy. Hate to see people get hurt.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Wonder if anyone's notified the zoo yet?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Negros about to riot

Kermit

Protesters just found out and are not happy.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/heatherdemian

Kermit

Some woman is telling the protesters that there are undercover cops in the crowd that are told to throw things.

Kermit

Protesters taunting black officers now. Talking ab lot of shit. Amazing these cops can keep their composure.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

It's reached the stage that America should allow separatist states, clearly this multiculturalism isn't working.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Protesters taunting black officers now. Talking ab lot of shit. Amazing these cops can keep their composure.
    CNN live shot had people in red and crip walking'...chanting fukk the police and flexing on the officers standing guard....yet they ask for respect. laughable

Auto Donk

wow.... all this bullshit.... begs the answer to my original f'n question.... WHY IN THE FUK ANNOUNCE THIS DECISION SHORTLY AFTER DARK??????

if I was legal counsel for the insurance companies that are going to have to pay off all these losses, I'd bring the f'n county/state in as defendants in a subrogation action........ stupidest f'ckin decision I've ever seen.......

haha.... from the scanner: "looters are heading from target over to walmart"..... HAHAHAHA YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!!!!

Porch monkey 1: "hey *****, did you go to the f'n store today?"

porch monkey 2: "fck no, *****, I'm goin' tonight!!!"

xmas sales going to be WAAAAY THE FUK OFF numbers this year in ferguson! At least the looters are indeed thinking of their children...... they just swarmed the f'n Toys R Us!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-24-14 at 10:22 PM.