blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Why don't you guys just admit you wanna be black

I see threads like if you saw black guys in hoodies what would you do lmao it's damn near 2015 bruh
    black guy shoots school and y'all complain about lack of media coverage
    Y'all's obsession w black ppl concerns me and makes It hard for me to enjoy this forum
    its like you guys get off on the shit
    I think it's because you guys are so old tho
    well hopefully, I don't think many young ppl w brains still think like this
    black ppl the most friendly ppl in the world Guys
    "Everybody wanna be a nigqa but don't nobody wanna be a nigqa"

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Thats just the SBR resident dumbfukk seaweed. Dude is a mental case and needs to have those 3 black dudes cap his bitch ass.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

White people wanna be black??? looooooooooooooooool, f shoot yourself clown
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

I want to be Asian, that way I wouldn't have to shave everyday.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fidel_CashFlow

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

only benefit of being black is that you still look 30 when you are 67

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2486

Word up, Yo!!!...Stylin'-n-Profilin' like da US govimint, yo!...We slay all suckas that lay down and perpetrate state law!...ya heard!...straight up from da undergroud Yo!....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

its not like coming out of the closet ....

a white fellow cant just wake up one day and tell everybody he's black now.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I want to be Asian, that way I wouldn't have to shave everyday.
    I hate shaving and only have to once a week
    could not imagine a world where I had to shave everyday

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    I see threads like if you saw black guys in hoodies what would you do lmao it's damn near 2015 bruh
    black guy shoots school and y'all complain about lack of media coverage
    Y'all's obsession w black ppl concerns me and makes It hard for me to enjoy this forum
    its like you guys get off on the shit
    I think it's because you guys are so old tho
    well hopefully, I don't think many young ppl w brains still think like this
    black ppl the most friendly ppl in the world Guys
    "Everybody wanna be a nigqa but don't nobody wanna be a nigqa"
    you guys are more racist than white people ... white people dont go out causing riots when a white person gets killed by blacks... yet you blacks force riots when some punk kid gets shot by a cop .. 90% of them dont even know the person they just have that hood shit in their blood and try to be cool ... go out and get a fukkin job rather than sitting on a corner all day and night damaging property in your own fckn neighborhood... racist dumb fukks

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no thanks

The average blacks way more racist that whites

Arty and the SBR posters are good guys though

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    you guys are more racist than white people ... white people dont go out causing riots when a white person gets killed by blacks... yet you blacks force riots when some punk kid gets shot by a cop .. 90% of them dont even know the person they just have that hood shit in their blood and try to be cool ... go out and get a fukkin job rather than sitting on a corner all day and night damaging property in your own fckn neighborhood... racist dumb fukks
    how many blacks were killed for even looking at white woman not so far ago.... its true though what paul mooney says "everybody wants to be a *****....don't noboy want o be a *****" Fergie, Justin timberlake, k fed, Jason will aka white chocolate you cant even go a commercial break without seeing some body using black culture for their gain. Its a long list.

teaserpleaser

if white people are so happy with being white why are they getting their butts enlarged, lips puffed out, skin tanned etc etc.... I mean just saying obvious to me but ....

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

no, blacks are great entertainers and if that's your niche and you think you can capitalize on it, that's what you do

Again, it comes back to $ for the average joe

(Btw, the average joe is an idiot)

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Thats racist...

But I like it and completely agree

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    if white people are so happy with being white why are they getting their butts enlarged, lips puffed out, skin tanned etc etc.... I mean just saying obvious to me but ....
    Ignorant post. Same as whites saying all blacks incite crime. You cant have it both ways nucca

jjgold

One reason I would like to be black I would have a bigger rooster

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Ignorant post. Same as whites saying all blacks incite crime. You cant have it both ways nucca
    I knew it would hit a nerve but its true any way you slice it and I never said ALL white people are trying to get there but you explain to me how that thinking works ....oh I hate my flat ass so i'm going to get an ass inplant..oh I hate my pointy nose I'll get that fixed.... I hate being pale better bronze tan myself....I hate my thin lips lets get some full lips going.... yeah excuse me is my ignorance I must be seeing things I live in so cal buddy see it all the time.... now explain to me how this is like saying all blacks incite crime .... Both ways?
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 11-21-14 at 09:54 AM.

teaserpleaser

I mean am I lying am I making these things up? Because I see them daily ...it's only going to get worse with a generation of young white woman growing up watching Kim karassian

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    its not like coming out of the closet ....

a white fellow cant just wake up one day and tell everybody he's black now.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

A black chick once asked my wife "is Jakes booty really as big as it look like in his pants?"

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I knew it would hit a nerve but its true any way you slice it and I never said ALL white people are trying to get there but you explain to me how that thinking works ....oh I hate my flat ass so i'm going to get an ass inplant..oh I hate my pointy nose I'll get that fixed.... I hate being pale better bronze tan myself....I hate my thin lips lets get some full lips going.... yeah excuse me is my ignorance I must be seeing things I live in so cal buddy see it all the time.... now explain to me how this is like saying all blacks incite crime .... Both ways?
    My point is that just because some want fat assets tan and plump lips doesnt mean all do. You dont seem like a stupid person, so you should have known ehat I meant. Society has tried to undermine the white race for years therefore a small percentage of lowlife white people have become uncomfortable in their own skin.

Im driving to work right now and cant continue with this but my point is that nobody has the right to generalize that everyone from each race is the same.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Expert trolling by OP. Kudos sir.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

I mean am I lying am I making these things up? Because I see them daily ...it's only going to get worse with a generation of young white woman growing up watching Kim karassian
    white people do not want to be black .. as far as the tanning goes... they dont tan to turn black .. first of all when you go tanning you get a little brown or 90% of the time orange ...

white man killed 2 weeks ago by 5 young black teens and the story barely made the local news here in NY ... meanwhile a black kid gets killed by a cop and its a huge fukkin deal .. the parents are all over TV, AL the dikkhead sharpton is all over TV calling every white person he sees a racist.. riots start and neighborhood businesses get destroyed .. give me a fukkin break with this white people wants to be black bullshit

using kim as an example is absolutely outrageous .. no one wants to be like Kim and her personality .. they love her body and her ass dont let that fool you ..

blacks have become infested with the IDEA of we are still slaves and everybody owes us .. not one person owes them fukking anything

now dont get me wrong, i have my share of black friends who i even hang out with, but they dont go pulling the race card everytime something happens .. even they tell me straight up most blacks are stupid because they feel everyone owes them from what happened fukkin 200 years ago

teaserpleaser

That wasn't what I was saying....thing we are getting mixed signals but yeah it is what it is blaxploitation isn't a new thing. I wish race relations were better believe me it's hurting my ability to make moves in the mostly rural white canna grower scene here in Cali(mostly northern Cali) ....this is real talk here ...I wish relations are better for example when I show up for a meet to pick up clones or whatever and they didn't know i was black and now they instantly don't feel the same way about you and you can see it on their face ,have you ever experienced that? So before we all throw out the blacks are more racist than whites lets stop and think about it.....blacks are more openly racist....I call it black privilege Because we get away with it but whites are more sneaky racist because it's open season on them. It is what it is it's how you overcome these obstacles that matter I always do...

jjgold

The black race never advanced

teaserpleaser

white people do not want to be black .. as far as the tanning goes... they dont tan to turn black .. first of all when you go tanning you get a little brown or 90% of the time orange ...

white man killed 2 weeks ago by 5 young black teens and the story barely made the local news here in NY ... meanwhile a black kid gets killed by a cop and its a huge fukkin deal .. the parents are all over TV, AL the dikkhead sharpton is all over TV calling every white person he sees a racist.. riots start and neighborhood businesses get destroyed .. give me a fukkin break with this white people wants to be black bullshit

using kim as an example is absolutely outrageous .. no one wants to be like Kim and her personality .. they love her body and her ass dont let that fool you ..

blacks have become infested with the IDEA of we are still slaves and everybody owes us .. not one person owes them fukking anything

now dont get me wrong, i have my share of black friends who i even hang out with, but they dont go pulling the race card everytime something happens .. even they tell me straight up most blacks are stupid because they feel everyone owes them from what happened fukkin 200 years ago
    I stopped reading after you said white people don't want to be black.... Try again without the generalization like I'm talking about the whole white race...what is wrong with you people "you people" No but for real because I say something about a portion of a race now I'm talking about every person in that race . Pants sagging...straight brim hologram hat wearing...white t shirt loving white upper crust OC white kids is believe you guys call them "wiggers" those dont exist? Made that up too

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The black race never advanced
    Who is Our president ....try again quick go...

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

blackhippy you just wanna be white, bruh.

jjgold

I repeat the black race has gone backwards

Most are not interestetp better themselves

Take away athletes/entertainers it's a disgraced race

They destroy every neighborhood they migrate to

Facts do not lie

teaserpleaser

I repeat the black race has gone backwards

Most are not interestetp better themselves

Take away athletes/entertainers it's a disgraced race

They destroy every neighborhood they migrate to

Facts do not lie
    but the thing is you're talking like the only blacks that are upper middle class + or well off are entertainers ???silly... jj but I understand what you are trying to do. Be like me pointing to trailor dwelling low class whites who think they made it because because they got the deluxe brick foundation for their double wide and saying see look at those white people they're all the same. Don't laugh I can post a pic if you want in rural west texas bricks on your dbl wide was a big deal to them good ole boys.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Counter Argument:

No jjgold

They are advancing at a great rate

Their neighborhoods are very nice and desirable to live in

There are no problems with them whatsover

jjgold

wasted thread

Final point.......

The race embarrasses itself daily throughout USA and it hurts the good ones

Best of luck to all races

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Congrats blackhippy you actually outtrolled Seaweed.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

wasted thread

Final point.......

The race embarrasses itself daily throughout USA and it hurts the good ones

Best of luck to all races
    Shouldnt you be at a slot machine right now?

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    Counter Argument:

No jjgold

They are advancing at a great rate

Their neighborhoods are very nice and desirable to live in

There are no problems with them whatsover

Check out who's moving into Harlem...oakland...and detroit and other areas.....there gos the neighborhood

123 Last