Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Auto Donk's day in court & other worrying shit on the verge of the "Ferguson Riots."

with everyone's tensions heightening on the verge of the grand jury decision that might rip our country apart, it was hard to keep focus in court today. as if that wasn't bad enough, I was ten minutes late, but did get there just in time to see some older homeboy representing himself pro se (he reminded me of some bad ass black 70's comedian) in a bribery case. I whipped out my iphone and caught him just as he was starting to go off on the arresting officer, as follows:

after that racially charged exchange, I came home hoping to relax, and after getting my mid afternoon jerk session out of the way, tuned into some "nick during the day" only to see this unfold:

holy shit! sat there depressed knowing that we've only gone backwards in race relations over the past 40 years, and now a sitcom can't even touch the f'n n word, while in the 70's you didn't even have to say "ni gg ah", but could use the "er" at the end version and everyone laffed........

nowadays, you get fired -- if ur white -- for even using the "ah" at the end version of the word...... like this poor bastard:

well, fuk....... cops have all been notified...... the decision is in...... game on!!!!

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Donk I am having a really hard time following the plot of this story. Your stories are usually more coherent.

Maybe it is just me.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Donk I am having a really hard time following the plot of this story. Your stories are usually more coherent.

Maybe it is just me.
    just pointing out what a sad direction "political correctness" has led us

the game on comment is in reference to official notification has come out that the ferguson grand jury has reached a decision (they -- white cops -- requested 48 hrs notice so they could prepare for the onslaught of senseless violence and rioting)

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Fred Sanford "Legal Eagle" was one of the best episodes.