Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

HOLY SHIT! It's started already riot reports/videos in Ferguson today!!!!

the mutha fckkas couldn't even wait for the actual verdict:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Auto Donk

shit......... i'm no fan of Al Quieda or ISIL or ISIS or any other terrorist camel jockey/dusty nuts terror group, but after watching the following video, I think we could use those bastards in ferguson, missouri in the coming days..... just let them hook up their little dusty nut shocking apparatuses to some t.v.'s, bottles of wine, car batteries, hair extensions, Nike airs, etc., that are sure to be looted, and the riotous furguson "troop" and their theiving ways will be vanquished rather quickly:

or we could do it ourselves; just be sure --like the camel jockies did with some type of refreshing beverage -- to leave a trail of half-empty forties and a half-smoked blunt or two leading up to "shock zone" to ensure you lure them in.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-20-14 at 11:29 AM.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Auto Donk

that's a pretty good day at the zoo.... but this is serious shit.....

i looked into my crystal ball, and a week from now, after the primary rioting residents of furguson have burned out their own f'n town, (liquor stores, pawnshops, crack houses, etc.), and in the process burned down their own mother f'n homes, they are forced to resort to more primal means to get their freak on.....

all of which causes even more breakdown of the family units of the protesters, as can be seen below: