Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Wouldn't you love to know ya Gay ad posting freak
    if I've ever posted anything about you, it would have been at least 2 pages long, yeeer brain dead smelly rat

nice ad though! I bet you get plenty of business coming your way

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wouldn't you love to know ya Gay ad posting freak
    It was not the Russian Rocket posting a personal ad, and it is not his photo that is appearing in it, it is you. It is not R.R posting homoosexual content on 99 percent of there posts. Actions speak a persons words, and yours speak loud and clear. Very sad, and I am being serious, you do need to be institutionalized for your behavior, as again, your actions, sexuall activities, and preferences is not normal behavior Killer_Demo. I know this is not what someone would want to hear, but it is reality.

Do you really think your postings, and sexxual activities are normal behavior? Maybe you live so far out of reality that you do not see what others see. I would like to feel sorry for you, but I can't, because you fail to accept that you are mentally inbalanced and challenged.

Have a good night, and think about what I have just told you!
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 02-09-15 at 08:03 PM.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    It was not R.R in the photo, and it is not R.R posting homoosexual content on 99 percent of there posts. Actions speak a persons words, and yours speak loud and clear. Very sad and I am being serious, you do not need to be institutionalized for your behavior, as again, your actions, sexuall activities and preferences is not normal behavior Killer_Demo. I know this is not want someone would want to hear, but it is reality. Do you really think your postings, and sexxual activities are normal behavior? Maybe you live so far out of reality that you do not see what others see. I would like to feel sorry for you, but I can't, because you fail to accept that you are mentally inbalanced and challenged.

HIV riddled old fukk

Urbanwildlife

HIV riddled old fukk
    Here is a clear example for downsouth to see exactly what I was referring to earlier. 99.9 percent of the posts by Killer_Demo reference his sexxual preference. Look at every post since I made my comment to you above, and I am certainly not provoking him in any way, shape, or form.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Here is a clear example for downsouth to see exactly what I was referring to earlier. 99.9 percent of the posts by Killer_Demo reference his sexxual preference. Look at every post on since I made my comment to you above, and I am certainly not provoking him in any way, shape, or form.
    Keep posting trannies you pay for you pathetic old fukk

Urbanwildlife

It was not Russian Rocket posting a personal ad or appearing in the photo accompanying the ad it was you, and it is not R.R posting homoosexual content on 99 percent of there posts. Actions speak a persons words, and yours speak loud and clear. Very sad, and I am being serious, you do need to be institutionalized for your behavior, as again, your actions, sexuall activities, and preferences is not normal behavior Killer_Demo. I know this is not what someone would want to hear, but it is reality.

Do you really think your postings, and sexxual activities are normal behavior? Maybe you live so far out of reality that you do not see what others see. I would like to feel sorry for you, but I can't, because you fail to accept that you are mentally inbalanced and challenged.

Please Killer_Demo read my post again and seriously think about your behavior.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 02-09-15 at 08:01 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Domo

The Fresno Killah

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Domo

The Fresno Killah
    Im in you're head You always got me on the brain Up more units than the loser rocket

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Im in you're head You always got me on the brain Up more units than the loser rocket

Mods please delete this gangster Domo up 400 bones....in 6 months Fresno ...quoting Nick Diaz to try to sound more convincing finds attractive anything > 300lbs

sheep fukker

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Mods please delete this gangster Domo up 400 bones....in 6 months Fresno ...quoting Nick Diaz to try to sound more convincing finds attractive anything > 300lbs

sheep fukker
    obsessed faget

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Smelly ass Fresno rat with M seeking M ad on Craigslist

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I hope you die rocket. Real talk if I ever see you. you're done dotta little boy.
    pew pew pew

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Smelly ass Fresno rat with M seeking M ad on Craigslist
    Funny you're the one who made that link and posted it. Rocket = Russian bathhouse
    Last edited by downsouth; 02-09-15 at 08:41 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Funny you're the one who made that link and posted it. Rocket = Russian bathhouse faget
    is sheep blocking your view? I just copy/pasted what was already posted in this thread ...what a fkn low life brain dead smelly rat

Urbanwildlife

It was not the Russian Rocket posting a personal ad, and it is not his photo that is appearing in it, it is you. It is not R.R posting homoosexual content in 99 percent of there posts.

Actions speak a persons words, and yours speak loud and clear. Very sad, and I am being serious, you do need to be institutionalized for your behavior, as again, your actions, sexuall activities, and preferences is not normal behavior Killer_Demo. I know this is not what someone would want to hear, but it is reality.

A post of reality!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

is sheep blocking your view? I just copy/pasted what was already posted in this thread ...what a fkn low life brain dead smelly rat
    I will always own you on here MR 26K post no life
    Last edited by downsouth; 02-09-15 at 08:41 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I will always own you on here MR 26K post no life faget
    ohh really? ...you just showed to everyone here how big of a sissy you are...if that's what you call owning someone - I'm OK with that

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

A post of reality!
    Urban get him another shovel...this bitch wants to dig a deeper hole for herself

Urbanwildlife

Like I posted on several occasions, the guy is truly mentally incompetent. A person who actually knows him here on the forum said he was a trick baby, and his mother is an addict, and has worked the streets of Fresno for years, so I can understand that he might have been born mental and emotional problems, but to be as fuked up as he is, is just a serious case of mental illness.

Who the fuk in the right minds has relations with sheep, or carry on with each posting referencing his sexxual preferences and desires? This was a rhetorical question. What is so strange, is that the Fresno State administration has not sought help for him, as he works at the University as a janitor according to his ad, and what others have confirmed on the forum.

Urbanwildlife

Time to repost since Killer_Dummy wants to again start his personal attacks on what was a very good thread I started about where to live upon retirement.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 02-22-15 at 09:40 AM.

Urbanwildlife

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

wait a minute.......... what????

sheep fukking is wrong?????????

no fckin' way
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, and Urbanwildlife

Urbanwildlife

hey not everyone can be like you Domo

http://fresno.craigslist.org/m4m/4902069174.html

I bet you're a pretty hot commodity in 599
    A Fresno State Janitor boy.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 02-22-15 at 11:57 AM.

First ... 2345