Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

"hurricane n_____"!!!

watching all of Furgeson Missouri board up reminded me of the gulf coast and how it boards up for hurricanes.......

pretty sad that businesses, most of which are locally owned, feel the need to board up b/c a certain element of the population, almost exclusively "democrats", feels the need to burn shit down, the very shit they need to survive, because of a grand jury decision....

poooooorrrrr ferguson, BRACING FOR "HURRICANE N-----"!!!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-14-14 at 09:09 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Freaken savages

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Democrats tend to be freeloading anarchists at heart

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Wilson will take one for the team. He's going down to appease the "Democrats".

ABC news had a segment on last night about how much rouge officers cost their cities. NY alone was in the $400 m's.
    One officer in NY city cost them over 11 m.

One should ask themselves, would I want to be on the receiving end of an officer who had a bad day?

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

One should ask themselves, would I want to be on the receiving end of an officer who had a bad day?
    Right. Bad day. It was really bad of that officer to be stealing and shoving around that tiny man who owned the grocery store.

It was like that officer's bad day set him in motion for bad things to happen.

And that cop, an aspiring rapper, also used to rap about his bad days. At least he had an outlet.

Have a bad day everyone!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Getting too cold for rioting and mayhem.

Auto Donk

I've decided to, in honor of Kevin Harvick's championship, to creep up from behind the protestors and cops, and right when it looks like it's going to stay calm with no eruption, I'm going to heave a couple of percussion grenades I've been stockpiling for a while into first, the cop contingency, and then second, the pack of thugs (ie protestors). then I'm gonna duck like wussywaves in a yearly challenge and watch the hysteria and hi-jinks unfold............ I may set a few random fires around town on my way back to texas.......

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Getting too cold for rioting and mayhem.

Correct, I heard this Thursday at 11AM they will be having a meeting at the local church to discuss next summers rioting and protesting that will again resume.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Its so cold outside this week...saw some of the protestors wearing their pants around the waist for a change

Auto Donk

also, the cold prohibits sitting on one's porch drinkin' forties and smoking blunts while wearing wifebeaters, and thus prohibits the type of spontaneous action by said porch monks when some shit goes down that is required to truly start a full-scale riot....... a "cease fire" til the spring makes total sense to me.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

This weekend we had 3 shots fired calls. Friday it was single digits, so no reports...Saturday night 2 separate incidents and one Sunday around early afternoon. It was 20 Saturday/Sunday, thought we were done til the summer, but apparently some people didn't get the memo. At least there was 1 arrest, but that fella will be back on the streets within the year, still playing with illegal weapons.