Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I always tip well in restaurants. If the bill is 40 then I leave them $10 for tip. On carry out pizza I never tip since I'm the one picking it up. I pay exact cash. I don't trust them having my *********** number.

At bars I always tip but usually to keep the price down I'll order 2 drinks at once. Then leave them a dollar for both. Saves time for them and money for me. Plus if you have two drinks with you it's always easy to offer one to someone else.

Bartenders should always get tipped for making drinks. But most of these guys get tipped for simply pouring beer. Not sure i agree with that.

I hate tipping for them grabbing a bottle of beer...I understand when the place is packed and the bartenders are busting their ass, but that's not my type of joint. But I've always tipped for any drink I receive...UNLESS the fukkin bar charges 425 for a beer and then I get scammed into tipped 1.75 on that, because I don't like to leave just change. Then the next beer I may opt of a tip if it's a girl with larger than an A cup.

I'd rather have a place charge 5 for a beer instead of 4.25...I hate places that decide to toss that extra quarter in there, pretty much forcing everybody to tip at least 75 cents, when some people don't tip at all, but that pretty much guarantees a tip...I don't agree with that.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

I'am a good tipper on services recieved while dinning in. Never do i tip for takeout or would even consider doing so.

First 123