holy smokes!

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Pretty fukkin large.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

I dont know anything about hunting, so forgive my ignorance. How does one carry out that elk, after one shoots it?

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Looks like a fukkin bull with antlers.

I still never understood the fascination of camping out in silence for hours to shoot an innocent animal.
    I guess rednecks like to feel that superiority at least once in their lives.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 857

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post

I still never understood the fascination of camping out in silence for hours to shoot an innocent animal.
    You would only understand it if you were a brutal sociopath. Hunting needs to be made illegal and there needs to be a public outcry regarding our mistreatment/torture of all other animals. The best thing you can do if you're not so damaged that things like this bother you is abstain from eating meat. Just replace the meat with mock meats -- burgers, dogs, sausage, cold cuts -- tofurky makes the best stuff imo and its protein packed and non-gmo.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    You would only understand it if you were a brutal sociopath. Hunting needs to be made illegal and there needs to be a public outcry regarding our mistreatment/torture of all other animals. The best thing you can do if you're not so damaged that things like this bother you is abstain from eating meat. Just replace the meat with mock meats -- burgers, dogs, sausage, cold cuts -- tofurky makes the best stuff imo and its protein packed and non-gmo.

You know what else is packed with protein and non-gmo? Does it taste the same as tofurky?

Darrell, I would guess he cleans it out in the woods and carries/4 wheels it in sections.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 857

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    You know what else is packed with protein and non-gmo? Does it taste the same as tofurky?

Darrell, I would guess he cleans it out in the woods and carries/4 wheels it in sections.
    Yes - the greek yogurt my girlfriend prepared earlier. 25 g's of protein per serving and eating it doesn't result in illness for the human and death for a beast.

Ted Sheckler

That's quite a "girlfriend" different strokes for different folks, you're out there though. Enjoy!

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post

shit almost looks photo shopped imo