marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Harvard Offering Anal Sex Class To Students

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/hav...-class/836565/

The word “Harvard” means a lot of different things to different people. To some, it’s one of the world’s best school and a bastion of higher education and academia.
    To others, it’s the place you go on weekends when you want to see a white person with dreadlocks wearing a Che Guevara shirt in real life.
    Regardless of your opinion of the university, it’s impossible to deny it has a bit of a reputation for stuffiness and elitism, and while the school is filled with uber-progressive students and faculty, it’s still not the kind of place you’d expect to go if you wanted to take a class on anal sex.
    You might not be able to get credit for attending, but according to RT the Ivy League university will be hosting a seminar this afternoon entitled “What What in the Butt: Anal Sex 101.”
    The official course description reads:
    Learn the facts about this exciting yet often misunderstood form of pleasure, find out the common mistakes people make, and get all your questions answered!
    The class, which is part of Sex Week (an event that has caused controversy at other schools in the past), aims to educate attendees on the dos and don’ts of butt stuff.
    The annual celebration is organized by Sexual Health Education & Advocacy throughout Harvard College (SHEATH), whose goal is to educate and promote dialogue concerning “sex, relationships, dating, sexual health, and sexuality.”
    This seminar will be hosted by workers at a local sex shop, and will cover techniques, toys and ways to broach the topic with your partner without getting laughed at and immediately shut down.
    Some students questioned whether or not the resources used for the class could be better spent on other areas of interest, but considering the school hosted a similar seminar a couple of years ago, it seems that somebody has decided anal sex education is an important part of higher learning.
    It’s only a matter of time until Drake, a big fan of anal play, signs up for this course

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

no way this is true

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I know of a few books that should sign up....because I am going to absolutely rape them this NHL/NBA season.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

im sure lakerboy could teach as the professor and fathead could be the teachers pet.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

salooner?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    im sure lakerboy could teach as the professor and fathead could be the teachers pet.

Jesus. A thread gets posted about anal sex....and nosering here mentions Lakerboy in it within 3 minutes.

Nosering....you seriously need to seek some counseling, pal. Your obsession with LB and t-wiz is downright spooky.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KiDBaZkiT, and MickeyMan

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Jesus. A thread gets posted about anal sex....and nosering here mentions Lakerboy in it within 3 minutes.

Nosering....you seriously need to seek some counseling, pal. Your obsession with LB and t-wiz is downright spooky.
    why does ur butt pucker up everytime i mention lakerboy?

lakerboy
    lakerboy
    lakerboy
    lakerboy
    lakerboy
    lakerboy
    lakerboy
    lakerboy
    lakerboy
    lakerboy

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

How many guys show up looking for girls to date?

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

I do not engage in sodomy. It is reserved for the savages of this world.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

some guy at Penn is offering a wasting time on the internet class, saw him on tv yesterday. I don't blame him, I blame the idiots who sign up for the class.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    why does ur butt pucker up everytime i mention lakerboy?

lakerboy
    lakerboy
    lakerboy
    lakerboy
    lakerboy
    lakerboy
    lakerboy
    lakerboy
    lakerboy
    lakerboy

I think the real question is why does your?Name:  crusty_zpsd09f2c6f.jpg
Views: 156