rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Vote today!

Today is the day to blow the stink off, get out and voice your concern with your vote.

Pick the candidate who expresses your views.

It's your American right and freedom.

GL on your bets gentlemen! (after you vote)

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Good public service announcement. Unfortunately, I won't be out today. Hope there's a record high turn out

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Good public service announcement. Unfortunately, I won't be out today. Hope there's a record high turn out
    that's great to hear, one less tard out there voting. You're doing a great service for the country Kraken. We need more libtards out there like you to recognize they have no business voting. Thank you.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16699

Dont vote. Find someone who will vote the opposite of you and agree to both stay home

The Kraken

You're welcome Brooksy.

Today is your day, enjoy taking the senate.

And then I'll enjoy every presidential veto and executive order shoved down your throat

So go bask in the glory of your pseudo-victory

brooks85

You're welcome Brooksy.

Today is your day, enjoy taking the senate.

And then I'll enjoy every presidential veto and executive order shoved down your throat

So go bask in the glory of your pseudo-victory
    No shit, it is no secret you hate this country.

The Kraken

Yes, you're right Brooks. I hate this country. The only country I've ever lived in , the country I pay more in taxes to than the average American brings home, the country I routinely volunteer my precious time in, the country I routinely donate to campaigns in because I care about it's future, t

Buuuuuutt, Because I disagree with you and think you're a lunatic buffoon, I must hate my country. Because that's the only other alternative to being a moron.

Now go vote! Without your retarded party winning senate, I won't get to enjoy what I mentioned earlier

brooks85

Yes, you're right Brooks. I hate this country. The only country I've ever lived in , the country I pay more in taxes to than the average American brings home, the country I routinely volunteer my precious time in, the country I routinely donate to campaigns in because I care about it's future, t

Buuuuuutt, Because I disagree with you and think you're a lunatic buffoon, I must hate my country. Because that's the only other alternative to being a moron.

Now go vote! Without your retarded party winning senate, I won't get to enjoy what I mentioned earlier
    Actions speak louder than words. Remember that from when you were 5?

Time to put your big boy pants on.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

WARNING!!! Review your vote before casting, there have been software glitches.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Voting is a waste of time. One person has no impact on an outcome. I would vote if it got me out of work but I'm unemployed.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

I just voted, with no gun shots, no machetes being swung, no bombs, no death.... take that 3rd world countries!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Actions speak louder than words. Remember that from when you were 5?

Time to put your big boy pants on.
    Which is why I donate time and money.

Maybe you missed that. But have fun voting today! I'm sure your vote will make the difference

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

I plan to vote for a gay Republican today

not that there's anything wrong with that

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Sorry cant do it.

brooks85

Which is why I donate time and money.

Maybe you missed that. But have fun voting today! I'm sure your vote will make the difference
    donate time and money to the wrong cause doesn't make it a noble act.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

If your going to vote. Vote 3rd party. The only way to make the Dem's or Rep's do some good. Is to make them think they will lose there job. Don't vote for another pig at the trough, that is in some rich guys pocket.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: R.P. McMurphy

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/04/mi...for-democrats/ “And that’s my message to voters, this isn’t about Barack, it’s not about person on that ballot– its about you. And for most of the people we are talking to, a Democratic ticket is the clear ticket that we should be voting on, regardless of who said what or did this– that shouldn’t even come into the equation.”

In the full audio of the interview, Michelle Obama gives everyone who votes permission to eat fried chicken.
    “Absolutely. I give everyone full permission to eat some fried chicken after they vote. Only after, if you haven’t voted… You make a good point. Because I am, I do talk about health. But I think that a good victory for Democrats on Tuesday, you know, should be rewarded with some fried chicken.”

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

And if your a liberal communist, remember to vote early and especially often!

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/04/mi...for-democrats/ “And that’s my message to voters, this isn’t about Barack, it’s not about person on that ballot– its about you. And for most of the people we are talking to, a Democratic ticket is the clear ticket that we should be voting on, regardless of who said what or did this– that shouldn’t even come into the equation.”

In the full audio of the interview, Michelle Obama gives everyone who votes permission to eat fried chicken.
    “Absolutely. I give everyone full permission to eat some fried chicken after they vote. Only after, if you haven’t voted… You make a good point. Because I am, I do talk about health. But I think that a good victory for Democrats on Tuesday, you know, should be rewarded with some fried chicken.”
    Some guy named retard takes the daily called seriously.

Go figure.

jbrent95
    jbrent95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1450

There were a whole lot of Libertarians getting my vote yesterday.

jbrent95
    jbrent95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1450

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    I just voted, with no gun shots, no machetes being swung, no bombs, no death.... take that 3rd world countries!
    No gun shots? You must have a different polling place than me. Wait, my polling place is next to a gun range, and there was a women's concealed carry class going on.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    WARNING!!! Review your vote before casting, there have been software glitches.
    GOP votes switched to DNC....
    and still a HISTORIC ASS KICKING

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    GOP votes switched to DNC....
    and still a HISTORIC ASS KICKING
    Fixing of the diebold machines is really only effective in really close races, hence the purpose to allow 50 to 100 million (by some estimates) into country under the illegal amnesty act. The libs (and some rino's) are hoping these illegals will level the playing field and bring the love of government knows best here and close that gap.
    Another ploy by the Communist is perhaps enough damage has been done to our infrastructure that a trip wire will be set off under Republican watch to blame on them.
    Also, remember with this new election cycle we still have rino's in place like Mitch McConell, Boehner etc. in place who have not used the power invested in them to stop Obamacare or all of the illegal executive orders and the obvious proven fact that the President is using a false SS card from a dead man who lived in Connecticut.
    This is proof the difference between the two parties is small differences in the view or vision they've been given as to how our country will look under a one world government.
    What really needs to happen in this country to set the course straight again, is something most could not stomach.
    Everything going on in this country is how CIA is trained to unsettle other countries, in order to bring in the cure latter on.

The Kraken

So I've given this a lot of thought. The deep kind and I have come up with the following conclusion. Nothing changes, business as usual in DC. Americans lose again