bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Excuse me for being naïve but saying "How you doin?" to a woman walking past on a sidewalk is harassment? Really? Just plain ol' "How you doin?" If I ask a guy or an elderly person or a kid the same thing, is that harassment? "How you doin?"
    I don't get it.
    Haha, please come to the city and start saying "How you doin?" to random dudes and kids...I would love to see the reactions.
    Last edited by bigtymer56; 10-29-14 at 11:04 PM.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Typical lesbian dyke

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Some of the dude's responses were inappropriate BUT a couple of the guys were just saying hello. I don't see how that is harassment or sexist??

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

what planet did you guys grow up on
    where are you manners?

street harassment is not a compliment
    being told to smile is not a compliment
    being forced into conversation is not a compliment

if you wanna talk to a girl, approach her in well respected manner, start a conversation with her when you see that she wants to be a willing participant in it.
    who needs this "Hey beautiful"? is this suppose to be a fukking ice-breaker?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Id crack them all in the chops. Have some respect.

Also what did she tie the camera to.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Id crack them all in the chops. Have some respect.

Also what did she tie the camera to.
    there was a dude walking in front of her with go-pro cam tied to a backpack

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    there was a dude walking in front of her with go-pro cam tied to a backpack
    Ohhhhh, ok. Thanks

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Haha, please come to the city and start saying "How you doin?" to random dudes and kids...I would love to see the reactions.
    I live in a suburb outside Philly, around here its "Wassup?" or "Yo!" more than "How you doin" but close enough. People greet strangers around here occasionally in this manner, no big deal! Here, its in an Italian/American kind of vibe more than a sexual thing. The video is NYC so I can see how people take it different.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

I agree that most of these idiots are using some type of pick up line and no one should be forced into a conversation on the street. Its just sad that you cant trust anyone anymore because the whole world is involved in a scam in one way or another. Back in the day, everyone would greet each other, especially the old school guys. It meant respect back then. Nowadays everyone has an attitude.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

this shit is hardly harassment..... I didn't see once drop of jism splash off those wide ass saddlebags that mean bitch is sportin'.....

compliments hardly rise to the level of harassment, but I do think she could've gotten a TRO in just about any court in the nation against that one creeper who rolled along side of her or five straight mins..... quite certain if some of nypd's finest had put him down with one of their legendary choke holds and swabbed his mouth for DNA and run it, theyd have solved at least a half dozen or so NYC rape cases!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

If she doesnt like it then why doesn't she move somewhere else?

New york is a jungle anyway so of course your going to encounter wild animals...

She knows that so why the focus on the blatantly obvious?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

not a compliment???? that's why most of these bitches have rape fantasies about the guys at the worksite gangbangin' the crap outta em........

most of the comments were made b/c the guys could see what a stuck up bitch she was..... "getting her goat" b/c she obviously was of the air of "don't talk to me, i'm better than you and real full of myself." Some of those guys were actually making comments b/c they knew a stuck up ho like her didn't want them; it was their way of saying, "oh really, bitch, I'll bring you down to my level by engaging you. now we're equals." of course, the bbc contingent was hoping she might be of the kardashian ilk and crave bbc.........

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

must be an east coast thing chicks out here in so cal would have for sure told that creeper that started walking with her to fukk off or called the cops maybe hit him. Chicks can be kinda mean all over but really be mean in so cal because you know they're going to be stars.

swankk
    swankk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2451

10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Man

http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/9ahe

It's pretty rough for men too.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Fo-Shoshana

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

It's pretty rough for men too.

Last edited by Kermit; 10-31-14 at 09:04 AM.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Pumpkin Spice season, son!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    this dumbfukk is once again right on the money with his remarks - Russian women are like buses and that's why the entire world is drooling on their beauty

Rangers we all know here by now that you're not into women...but jeez don't make it so obvious
    Take a short stroll back to Covers where you came from to look for your homo friend Seaweed

have fun!
    Rangers and Antibet ought to hang out..two idiots

I'm thinking antibet's family home was burnt down by Americans or something as that's one bitter motherfukker about the USA...

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lmao Pumpkin spice season son!! Is that parlayer in that vid

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

haha nyc sucks
    if she worked at my place, she would miss it because she's a 2 on a 10 scale

after that video, I never wanna go to NYC, strange up there is phuckin stuckup and gross!!!

Let me tell you about my shift tonight, I'm gonna get groped by at least 3 women- 2 of them highly do-able(the other one is just sad and old-but I'm a gentleman)
    that's just my co-workers
    some of our guests are gonna make blatant adulterous advances on me in front of their husbands and I am going to be slick about playing off their advances-because I phuckin get it, people find other people attractive

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

After watching the woman video for the second time, it is beginning to feel like a race thing.

Not a good sign.

Neither is having to work a shift tonight. Get a 9-5 damn it.

darrell74

I'm not a good looking guy or have much to offer, but if a phuckin 2 in NYC is screaming harrasment-I never ever wanna go there- phuck that cess pool. Maybe John Rocker got it right.

I'm fighting off 7's and 8's wanting to cheat on their husbands/boyfriends with me in Nevada-and I'm fat bald,overweight and 40 years old.
    daphuck NYC is terrible!!!!

Seriously, if that bitch wants to stop being "harrassed" (or whatever you wanna call it), she should move to Vegas, because no guy would speak to her out here. She would have to do the foot work in getting a date.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    I'm not a good looking guy or have much to offer, but if a phuckin 2 in NYC is screaming harrasment-I never ever wanna go there- phuck that cess pool. Maybe John Rocker got it right.

I'm fighting off 7's and 8's wanting to cheat on their husbands/boyfriends with me in Nevada-and I'm fat bald,overweight and 40 years old.
    daphuck NYC is terrible!!!!

Seriously, if that bitch wants to stop being "harrassed" (or whatever you wanna call it), she should move to Vegas, because no guy would speak to her out here. She would have to do the foot work in getting a date.
    Darrell. NYC is not a cesspool. To each his own though. Some need a big city.

I burn too many bridges for a small town.

darrell74

bitches like that need to die-wtf!!! fat unattractive and a bunch of dudes passing off flirts and you're too good for that. Fu-- you!!! Die Ice box bitch!!!! Just phuckin die!!!!

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

bitches like that need to die-wtf!!! fat unattractive and a bunch of dudes passing off flirts and you're too good for that. Fu-- you!!! Die Ice box bitch!!!! Just phuckin die!!!!
    hmmmm.

darrell74

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Darrell. NYC is not a cesspool. To each his own though. Some need a big city.
    But, if thats considered a hottie and shes feeling harassed-you can keep that!!!
    I love the southwest where women are pretty and liked to be flirted with. I'm having the time of my life in Vegas with gorgeous women. Women like that make think, why did I defend the flaf overseas when I served. That bitch should get her throat slit and choak on her own blood for allthe bullshit freedom I served for her. Phuck that trashy overweight skank!!!!

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Calm down

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

But, if thats considered a hottie and shes feeling harassed-you can keep that!!!
    I love the southwest where women are pretty and liked to be flirted with. I'm having the time of my life in Vegas with gorgeous women. Women like that make think, why did I defend the flaf overseas when I served. That bitch should get her throat slit and choak on her own blood for allthe bullshit freedom I served for her. Phuck that trashy overweight skank!!!!
    This is a bad attitude. Don't forget the principles upon which the United States were founded.

Maybe she appeals to some more than others.

to each his own.

darrell74

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    Calm down
    I'm just playing around

darrell74

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    This is a bad attitude. Don't forget the principles upon which the United States were founded.

Maybe she appeals to some more than others.

to each his own.
    I do think their is something to be a little relevant to what I go through.
    I don't get hit on as much or anything like that, but when I do, I can handle it like a gentleman.

Its still flattering that a man would hit on you as a woman, and you shouldn't act like its a sex crime.

I know and dated women who have had sex crimes committed against them and that's trauma to the utmost.
    So, that's why I don't feel a goddam thing for a fat bitch that gets flirted with in a way she doesn't like. Phuck her-women have been raped and had their moral beliefs compromised and this bitch wants me to feel sorry for her. "***** Plzzz!!!!"

First 12