Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Serious situation Our brother in need -- BCatswin Cousin Brutally Attacked

Our good friends Rogg and bcats had a traumatic day yesterday, we all need to show our support and please click the links watch the video and check out the second link....Lets come together and show our support, my heart is with your family guys.......

http://www.gofundme.com/fm5liw

Police: Woman critical after husbands attack, 4 kids in home during incident - Story

Police: Woman critical after husband's attack, 4 kids in home during incident

'My dad stabbed my mom'

WCPO

CINCINNATI -- A North College Hill woman is in critical condition after her husband attacked her early Wednesday while four children were inside the home, according to police.
    The incident happened just after 4:20 a.m. at a home located in the 1400 block of Foxwood Drive.
    Police say a 12-year-old called 911 to report the attack. Police said the child told dispatchers that his mother, Monica Jeter, was attacked by Andre Jeter.
    North College Hill Police Chief Gary Foust said officers found the woman covered in blood and semi-conscious when they arrived.
    Investigators said the children witnessed the attack.
    “There were kids actually present that witnessed the incident. (The) kids actually made the 911 call,” Foust said.
    Monica Jeter was taken to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center and was admitted immediately for surgery. She suffered life-threatening injuries and is in critical condition.
    WCPO obtained a copy of the 911 call from police. In the call, the child can be heard saying:
    “My dad he just hit my mom and she’s bleeding lots and he jumped on her and everything and now he’s gone he just left and ran.”

“She’s bleeding out of her nose and everywhere… It’s all over her stomach.”

“She’s just lying there… She’s bloody everywhere. Everywhere. She can hardly breath -- she just said that.”

Andre Jeter initially ran away from the home but later drove to the Springfield Police Department and surrendered.
    Officers from the North College Hill Police Department took the suspect into custody and transported him to the Hamilton County Justice Center. He is being held on a charge of attempted murder and is scheduled to be arraigned Thursday at 9 a.m.
    Police said the incident illustrates the problem of domestic violence facing the country.

“There has been a lot of talk just through the NFL, but police, law enforcement, the prosecutor's office, has been dealing with this on an ongoing basis. So, it goes to demonstrate the importance and the impact it has not only on the victim, but on the entire family -- especially with the kids witnessing the incident,” Foust said.
    Neighbors close to the house told investigators that fights between the couple are not uncommon. Police said Andre Jeter was arrested on domestic violence charges in January 2014.
    The children at the home were placed with family members.
    If you or someone you know needs somewhere safe to go, there are many Cincinnati area shelters and help centers:
    YWCA Violence Shelter & Transitional Housing : 513-872-9259
    YWCA Protective Shelter for Battered Persons: 513-863-4762
    YWCA Clermont, Brown and Adams Counties: 513-753-4764
    Women Helping Women : 513-381-5610
    Women's Crisis Center in Ky. : 859-491-3335
    Kentucky Domestic Violence Association : 502-209-KDVA
    Fair Haven Rescue Mission, Ky.: 606-491-1027
    Hamilton County Domestic Relations Court : 513-946-9000
    Butler County Domestic Relations Court : 513-887-3100
    Clermont County Domestic Relations Court : 513-732-7327
    Warren County Domestic Relations Court : 513-925-1344
    You can file for Civil Protection Orders with the court. You can apply for an order by obtaining the paperwork at the Domestic Relations Docket Office at the downtown Cincinnati office located at 800 Broadway, Room 346, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. You can also call the police and file a report and they can direct you to the correct office to file for a "restraining" order.
    Archdiocese of Cincinnati can provide help and resources: 513-421-3131
    Rape and Sexual Assault Hotline: 800-656-HOPE
    Crime Victims Hotline: 886-689-4357
    National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE
    To read more on domestic violence, here are some resources:
    RAINN
    Department of Justice Journal Issue 20.
    Break The Cycle
    SafeHorizon
    Department of Justice Office on Violence against Woman

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Sorry guys meant to saloon it just asking for prayers she is very dear to me. Someone else posted that elsewhere. Figured i would share here.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Bcats, Monica is your cousin?

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Yes. That is pic of me and her. Hello, family, friends and others, Monica needs our help! On October 8, 2014 her life was changed forever when she was violently attacked by her husband. Fortunately, yet unfortunately, 4 of her children's were home at the time and her 12 year old daughter called 911. Monica is in serious condition at UC hospital in Cincinnati and has a long road to recovery, but we KNOW she can make it through this! She is SUPER mom to her 5 children and they need her now more than ever! Monica makes an impact on everyone she encounters, including the many patients she serves at OHC, with her bright smile and caring personality. We (her co-workers) are asking for donations of any size to help Monica and her children make it through this horrible circumstance. The goal is set to $5000 because we had to set one but I know that together we can exceed the goal! Your generosity is greatly appreciated and so are your prayers! WE LOVE YOU MONICA!!! http://www.gofundme.com/fm5liw

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Looks like that guy won't be playing in the NFL anytime soon. When are these guys gonna learn?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bcatswin

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Damn Bcasts. I hope she makes a full recovery, bud.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Thanks Diggity. rooster_eater has a 1 million bond he ain't getting out.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Thanks Diggity. rooster_eater has a 1 million bond he ain't getting out.

Hopefully he gets murdered. BOL with it all.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Jesus. She's beautiful bcats. Going to checkout the gofundme link when I get home later.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Wow man, I just don't know how I would react in that situation. If that happened to my mom, grandma sister, I would hope I have someone close by to knock some sense into me because I would be in another world. Him being in custody is best for everyone involved.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Wow man, I just don't know how I would react in that situation. If that happened to my mom, grandma sister, I would hope I have someone close by to knock some sense into me because I would be in another world. Him being in custody is best for everyone involved.
    Spot on man. She was stabbed over a dozen times in face throat and torso.