gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Terrorism Financing and an Ebola anecdote

So back when I was in college I was a history major at UCSB. We had some sort of requirement to take African or Asian history and as a complete burnout I took African History and failed. I just never went to the class, took the final, and realized later that I had missed a mid term assignment so whatever. First and last class I ever failed.

I came to realize from friends at other schools that the professor I failed was a very well published historian and was pretty much what everyone read in any sort of African history class.

I re took his class, got an a and moved on. Until I remembered what he had said about his experience with Ebola in Africa. So I googled him today

the weird part was not about what I found regarding Ebola, but that he had an entire book on terrorist financing essentially burned because of a Saudi prince.

Anyways, i found the book for free and started reading it. I thought it was interesting enough to make a saloon post about it. Enjoy. It's called Alms for Jihad

http://defendingfreespeech.wordpress...islamic-world/
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

You actually have to pay 80$ or more to have this physical book because of Saudi Arabia.

sipawitz
    sipawitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 583

Jim Rome is a gaucho

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by sipawitz View Post
    Jim Rome is a gaucho
    The university produces many well rounded people, not just history nerds.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I work with a Pakistani Dr, one of the best you'll find anywhere. He is Muslim but not of the radical variety. Just a smart, well informed guy.

We we got to talking the other day about the ongoing war, al quada, Isis etc... and he said "the Saudis are the worst of all". He then went on a 30 minute rant about Saudis. It was enlightening.

I haven't read the book yet but it sounds as if it might have came to the same conclusion.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

I read this yesterday and that's what got me thinking about the old professor. Good read.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

^
    This is the way I am closing out my life.

I am not being paranoid here, but I am going to get every toy (computers, entertaiment center, etc etc) that makes me happy.
    No more needless going out. Cuts down on the risk of getting transmitted diseases, having a crime committed on me or my cars, etc. etc.
    It's brutal on the outside, the package store I buy booze from has gotten held up at gunpoint twice in a month, and we are talking Fairfield Ct. not Bronx.

So by staying in my house, I avoid all that, plus it's cheaper.I of course have to, walk my dogs, I go to the lake for that, so that's fine, I need to go to grocery store, I have to go to work. That's pretty much the outdoors I am going to be getting until things settle down, and they are not going to.

Crime is rising, I don't give a shit what politician tells me about crime rate going down, I see it, there have been six bank robberies in the past 6 months within a 10 mile radius here, the package store I go to has been robbed at gunppoint twice in a month, and the beat goes on.

Diseases are on the rise, not just ebola, and I am hearing ebola is not even the big one.
    I'm washing my hands at work 4 times a day, I'm going out of my way not to get sick.
    And this is not paranoia, this is survival, when I retire, it's going to be New Hampshire or Vermont, and secluded.

Nostramdamus said there will be three anti-Christs, first was Napolean, second was Hitler, Nostradamus said the third anti Christ will not be a human, he's right again, it will be a pandemic, worse than ebola.