texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

100% of the guys in this thread saying her snatch is gross would fukk her in a heartbeat and not even last 10 seconds. fact.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Yeah I wouldn't last ten seconds because that thing would bite off my dick.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    I'm sure there have been some one night stand twats I have railed that I didn't get up close and personal with enough to inspect that may have looked like or close to that, but never in my life have I seen one that busted open and rugged.
    Those beef curtains look absolutely disgusting. It looks like she has about 3 times the normal amount of flap skin. The actual gape is repulsive. It looks like she just rammed a bed post with it. She needs to do keagles bigtime and also look at some minor surgery to remove some of that flap action.
    Great post!

We need more of this

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Jesus Christ look at that thing.
    Looks like she got rammed by 100 foot long Africans simultaneously.
    First thing that came to mind after viewing this is the classic joke

A father and son are having a frank discussion about sex. Afterwards, the son asks, "Dad, what does a vagina look like?" The Dad replies, "You see, before sex it resembles a beautiful flower and after sex, well... have you ever seen a bulldog eating mayonnaise?"

Last edited by SBR Contests; 10-04-14 at 01:20 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post

A father and son are having a frank discussion about sex. Afterwards, the son asks, "Dad, what does a vagina look like?" The Dad replies, "You see, before sex it resembles a beautiful flower and after sex, well... have you ever seen a bulldog eating mayonnaise?"

ROFLLLLLLLL
    Good one.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    100% of the guys in this thread saying her snatch is gross would fukk her in a heartbeat and not even last 10 seconds. fact.
    I dunno man. She's not even attractive to begin with.
    It would be difficult jamming a pothole like that, not to mention I would still have the image of her image that I witnessed.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post

Now THAT was FUNNY !!!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Not an attractive feature in that picture. Her look terrible, that snatch looks like week old Thanksgiving left overs and her face is meh. Disgusting

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Only because her alleged asshole is as hairy as a dude's...unreal.
    yes!

i used to think i only liked dudes butts, but now i realize its just because of the hair, if a broad has a butt as hairy as a dude then i will like the broad's butt as much as a dudes

you know me well el nino!!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    yes!

i used to think i only liked dudes butts, but now i realize its just because of the hair, if a broad has a butt as hairy as a dude then i will like the broad's butt as much as a dudes

you know me well el nino!!
    So do you like dude's butts that are not hairy, or are smooth butts completely taboo for you?

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Showed this to a friend today and he told me he seen worst looking. I was surprised never have I ever seen something like that I looked at him crazy. Lmao

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    So do you like dude's butts that are not hairy, or are smooth butts completely taboo for you?
    well i like dudes butts sometimes if there not hairy because then you can see the balls better so if they have sexy balls then thats great but ya in general i will always go for the hairy butt over the no hair butt
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MickeyMan

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    well i like dudes butts sometimes if there not hairy because then you can see the balls better so if they have sexy balls then thats great but ya in general i will always go for the hairy butt over the no hair butt

packersfan555
    packersfan555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1032

Id put some mustard on those meat curtains and have a feast yo

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Uuuuum no. Some of us have standards man....
    She was never atrractive at all, but after seeing what I saw I'm afraid she is from outer space. Maybe that thing is able to lay eggs in your penis. And you know how that ends....

And oh, did I mention her face is gross as fukk? Looks like a mix between a female bodybuilder and a male gorilla.

So you wanna fukk that?

Or that?

Ok thx, guess someone has to do it, and it is definitely not me. If you can get a hard on for something like that, good for you. If that is enough to get you horny, what about that:

Guess you already started fapping now.....
    Last edited by zizoudane10; 10-05-14 at 12:23 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBRMAN23, BennyBigNuts, and retard

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

I thought she was attractive, but that cavern that she has got going down there kind of turns me off.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

She's a wounded war vet if I ever saw one.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Jennifer Lawrence wants to let everyone know that if you look at the photos, you are committing a "sex crime" ROFL

She's wants new laws and all this shit...good lord, these people are so delusional...sometimes I wish California would break away and drift out into the pacific...

http://khou.mlnwap.com/article.html#...3e005821a104f2

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

There's a 3.0

Featuring a hacked self-vid of an actress bating. Extreme

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Jennifer Lawrence wants to let everyone know that if you look at the photos, you are committing a "sex crime" ROFL

She's wants new laws and all this shit...good lord, these people are so delusional...sometimes I wish California would break away and drift out into the pacific...

If you don't want shit getting out, don't sit in front of a mirror with your phone snapping pics of your dirty gaped box for your boyfriend. Nothing is private anymore, not even your own cell phone.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post

I might get a lot flak for this but yeah I do agree with Jlaw here and it could be because I like her so much.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    I might get a lot flak for this but yeah I do agree with Jlaw here and it could be because I like her so much.
    How come I can keep photos from being leaked and these people can't? Sure, I'm not quite a target, and don't really have much I would care about anyway, but I know how to keep important/private docs safe. It's like leaving a c-note on the sidewalk, coming back later and crying theft...there should be a law against picking up currency on the sidewalk!! These people are just careless, it's not like they can't afford proper security measures.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    I completely agree that anyone hacking and then disseminating private pics should be prosecuted. But once the pictures are out then it is unfortunately open season. I like J-Law as well but that is really immaterial this discussion. Everyone should be protected. Where she goes wrong is calling it a sex crime. I would suggest she try selling that to a rape victim. Furthermore, if private pics of Hugh Jackman got out, would she not look? Which is why her outrage at people looking at her private pics is a bit off the rails even though I sympathize with her plight.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by dfish View Post
    I can't stop looking at it
    It's hypnotic
    Same here. It's sucking me in.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Fappening 3.0 is now live fellas - go to celeb jihad to view it

Cliffs:

Lindsey Vonn has a nice pussy

Kristen Stewart wished she was born with a cawk

Amy Willerton can probably challenge Hope Solo for that roast beef sandwich award

Miley Cyrus likes Corona...and piss on the public streets

Have fun guys!

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Miley really is the epitome of white trash

First 1234