Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Im single by choice. Am i missing out??
    You're missing the greatest bless, gift in life: Having children.

If you have a happy marriage, that's the most beautiful thing in life. But finding the right person is not easy. It's better to be single then having an unhappy marriage.

Being alone no fun. Life is for 2 people. Life is much better, much more enjoying when there's a person you can share. Not to mention, 7/24 tea/coffee service, laundry, cooking. Marriage is great man. I know I would feel depressed if I was living single.

Marriage is great..But a marriage with children is even better. Hope you find the real love soon, Good luck!

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post

If you have a happy marriage, that's the most beautiful thing in life. But finding the right person is not easy. It's better to be single then having an unhappy marriage.

Being alone no fun. Life is for 2 people. Life is much better, much more enjoying when there's a person you can share. Not to mention, 7/24 tea/coffee service, laundry, cooking. Marriage is great man. I know I would feel depressed if I was living single.

Marriage is great..But a marriage with children is even better. Hope you find the real love soon, Good luck!
    This

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Why can't you be both?

And yes you can

neme999
    neme999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post

+1..

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

As far as divorce rate goes (50%) that is a skewed stat. It doesnt address the divorce rate for first marriages, ~30%. Though the 50% stat is accurate for all marriages it doesn't do a good job of illustrating the fact that people who get divorced once trenrd to get divorced again.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Larry King probably moved the total rate 1% on his own.

First 123