recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

9-11-01 where were you…….

when it went down? i had just relocated for job purposes from Miami, Fl. (my hometown) to another Southeast town out of state.
    Do you think we know all the details surrounding the attack?

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16685

I was pondering false flag attacks
    Points Awarded:

jayfly gave actiondan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Getting ready for work listening to the old Tony Bruno and Andrew Siciliano show. Turned on the tv in time to see the second plane crash.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Had just flown from NY to Texas on Monday the 10th just in time to catch the end if the NYG/Denver MNF game...

Woke up to a burning building on sportscenter..

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

At school in the Bronx...had no idea how bad it really was until we got out that day.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Was in 5th grade... remember watching it all day at school.
    Was very hard to comprehend how some people could have so much hatred towards us.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

6th period Spanish class in 10th grade crazy remember like yesterday

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Was getting ready to go to work and was listening to the Bob & Tom show and they broke the news about the first plane, then turned on CNN and watched the 2nd plane hit live.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

was talking to my friend. He said turn on the news.

Heart breaking thing to see .

George Bush was so worried bout the situation, that moments after he was "informed" of what happened

he then continued on reading a book upside down
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-27-15 at 02:59 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    was talking to my friend. He said turn on the news.

Heart breaking thing to see .

George Bush was so worried bout the situation, that moments after he was "informed" of what happened

he then continued on reading a book upside down
    This was one of the funniest photoshops ever. I still laugh everytime I see it. If you flip he book Bush is holding, you can easily see that the back cover doesn't match the one the girl is holding. Almost a perfect shop.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-27-15 at 02:59 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Fidel_CashFlow

guess its painful to watch , emotionless . Bush supporters would say he reamined calm as professionalism

just weird footage considering the circumstances. Anyways, just wanted to let the OP know where I was

and Bush was when it all went down

Kermit

^^^I think he was calm because he was too stupid to realize what happened. If there was a conspiracy, would you really want this doofus to even know about it? I wouldn't.

Fidel_CashFlow

yeah, i always get emotional when this time of year comes around.

I prolly should stay out of this thread

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

I was in school

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Slept in.... woke up around 11AM to some real bizarre sh#$.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

I was in high school sitting next to a girl in my history class whose dad died in the tower. Hearing her get called out of class to goto the principals office still sends chills down my spine. My dad was in the building right next to it that and was the second plane hit when they evacuated after the first one. Hearing his stories about people jumping out of the building is nuts and definitely scarred him. crazy day. kinda surprised an attack like this hasnt happened since not even a small scale one on us soil

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    yeah, i always get emotional when this time of year comes around.

I prolly should stay out of this thread

I understand. I took on a new work location and then a week later this happened and changed my life and the way i think about the world.
    I remember few years after the event a guy on a local radio show gave some strange coincidences reference 9-11-01.
    The Pentagon ground breaking ceremony was on 9-11-41

George Bush Sr. first spoke of the "New world Order" in a state of union address (I believe) on 9-11-91

Remember going to New York City in mid September 2000 and standing at the base of the towers. Ex-girlfriends friend took picture kneeling down with me in the shot with her Husband, was a cool pic. I remeber it was a warm and muggy night and the clouds were low and surrounding the top 1/3 of buildings, sorta like one of those cheap transylvania spook shows they show around Halloween time.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

The good Doctor hitting the nail on the head.

By Hunter S. Thompson
    Page 2 columnist

It was just after dawn in Woody Creek, Colo., when the first plane hit the World Trade Center in New York City on Tuesday morning, and as usual I was writing about sports. But not for long. Football suddenly seemed irrelevant, compared to the scenes of destruction and utter devastation coming out of New York on TV.

Even ESPN was broadcasting war news. It was the worst disaster in the history of the United States, including Pearl Harbor, the San Francisco earthquake and probably the Battle of Antietam in 1862, when 23,000 were slaughtered in one day.

The Battle of the World Trade Center lasted about 99 minutes and cost 20,000 lives in two hours (according to unofficial estimates as of midnight Tuesday). The final numbers, including those from the supposedly impregnable Pentagon, across the Potomac River from Washington, likely will be higher. Anything that kills 300 trained firefighters in two hours is a world-class disaster.

And it was not even Bombs that caused this massive damage. No nuclear missiles were launched from any foreign soil, no enemy bombers flew over New York and Washington to rain death on innocent Americans. No. It was four commercial jetliners.

They were the first flights of the day from American and United Airlines, piloted by skilled and loyal U.S. citizens, and there was nothing suspicious about them when they took off from Newark, N.J., and Dulles in D.C. and Logan in Boston on routine cross-country flights to the West Coast with fully-loaded fuel tanks -- which would soon explode on impact and utterly destroy the world-famous Twin Towers of downtown Manhattan's World Trade Center. Boom! Boom! Just like that.

The towers are gone now, reduced to bloody rubble, along with all hopes for Peace in Our Time, in the United States or any other country. Make no mistake about it: We are At War now -- with somebody -- and we will stay At War with that mysterious Enemy for the rest of our lives.

It will be a Religious War, a sort of Christian Jihad, fueled by religious hatred and led by merciless fanatics on both sides. It will be guerilla warfare on a global scale, with no front lines and no identifiable enemy. Osama bin Laden may be a primitive "figurehead" -- or even dead, for all we know -- but whoever put those All-American jet planes loaded with All-American fuel into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon did it with chilling precision and accuracy. The second one was a dead-on bullseye. Straight into the middle of the skyscraper.

Nothing -- even George Bush's $350 billion "Star Wars" missile defense system -- could have prevented Tuesday's attack, and it cost next to nothing to pull off. Fewer than 20 unarmed Suicide soldiers from some apparently primitive country somewhere on the other side of the world took out the World Trade Center and half the Pentagon with three quick and costless strikes on one day. The efficiency of it was terrifying.

We are going to punish somebody for this attack, but just who or what will be blown to smithereens for it is hard to say. Maybe Afghanistan, maybe Pakistan or Iraq, or possibly all three at once. Who knows? Not even the Generals in what remains of the Pentagon or the New York papers calling for WAR seem to know who did it or where to look for them.

This is going to be a very expensive war, and Victory is not guaranteed -- for anyone, and certainly not for anyone as baffled as George W. Bush. All he knows is that his father started the war a long time ago, and that he, the goofy child-President, has been chosen by Fate and the global Oil industry to finish it Now. He will declare a National Security Emergency and clamp down Hard on Everybody, no matter where they live or why. If the guilty won't hold up their hands and confess, he and the Generals will ferret them out by force.

Good luck. He is in for a profoundly difficult job -- armed as he is with no credible Military Intelligence, no witnesses and only the ghost of Bin Laden to blame for the tragedy.

OK. It is 24 hours later now, and we are not getting much information about the Five Ws of this thing.

The numbers out of the Pentagon are baffling, as if Military Censorship has already been imposed on the media. It is ominous. The only news on TV comes from weeping victims and ignorant speculators.

The lid is on. Loose Lips Sink Ships. Don't say anything that might give aid to The Enemy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Working from home... I knew something had happened because of forum posts but I had a big job to finish up so I didn't turn the TV and realize how significant the event was until probably mid-afternoon. I remember saying to my wife "I think something happened this morning" but it was hours before either of us made the effort to figure out what did.

Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Snorting cocaine all the night before at a friends. He went to work the next morning and me and his girl snorted all day on 9/11. She was taking me home around 4 pm that afternoon and her mother called and said "we were at war". I didn't know wtf was going on. My brain was so spun out from being up a couple days so I was mind fukked that night. So yeah, major coke binge when that had happened.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MickeyMan

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

night before, i was partying.
    couch surfed at my best friends house
    his girlfriend woke me up and told me what was going on and i totally thought I was having a bad dream

woke up to live feeds of people all over the middle east(courtesy of CNN) celebrating as if the new years ball just dropped from Time Square

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Wow its been 14 years.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I was asleep in bed. Woke up around 11AM... turned the TV on. Every station playing this video of a plane flying into a building. Honestly... I thought I was dreaming. Blinked a few times... and still thought I was dreaming.

Bruce Norris
    I'm almost too old to fight.... almost.
    Bruce Norris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3837

Driving into work that day earlier than usual, and sports talk on the car radio obviously changed to the events right away. It was horrible. When I got to the office, we were glued to the TV the entire time. I still can't take watching people hurl themselves off the buildings. Making that choice to die this way instead of by fire...unimaginable. I remember the absolute hate I had for the fukks that did this. I had to get on a plane a few weeks later. Everyone on edge. Fear. I will never forget that day.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I was at home with the flu, otherwise I would have been at work. Woke up turned on TV to craziness. First plane had already hit the tower, then I saw the 2nd plane live. Crazy.

Alex Hart
    Update your status
    Alex Hart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

I was stationed at Ramstein Air Base at the time. It was my day off and I was with a friend buying some steaks and beer to grill out with. While we were paying for our groceries someone mentioned that a plane had just flown into the WTC. Not knowing at the time what kind of plane it was or how serious the situation was I didn't think much more about until I got back to my dorm room and turn on the TV to witness the 2nd plane flying into the building. I and everyone else with me was horrified by what we were watching.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

was in class when teacher got a call from his wife and his face went numb. He hung up and said "a plane just hit the wtc towers," as he turned on the tv. Just moments later we watched the next one hit. Sad day but very well executed false flag attack, can't deny that. Going on 15 years later and most people have no idea what happened the day before the attack, the day of the attack and the day after the attack.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Fidel, check this out, what are the odds of those kids spelling out plane hit steel while bush is there on that day...just strange...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yTjz7rfPjfQ

I was in a bible boot camp, was in a van early that mourning riding from Husser, La. Remember like yesterday it coming over the radio, towers were hit, I was but 16,17 didn't understand the severity of the situation, but by the look of an elder I could tell he did ..

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

I was at my old shop in AZ...just finished spraying a rhino lining....couldn't figure out why my cell wasn't working. A customer told me and I turned on the radio....it didn't sink in until saw the footage later that night. My little girl turned 4 the next day and her birthday video has the news on in the background.....still gives me chills watching it.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

I had flown in the night before from Laguardia to DFW. I remember the Giants were at the Broncos that Monday night. I woke up Tuesday to my motorola startac blowing the fukk up because all my family thought I was still in NY

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

hospital no joke...don't drink and drive

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Slim View Post
    Snorting cocaine all the night before at a friends. He went to work the next morning and me and his girl snorted all day on 9/11. She was taking me home around 4 pm that afternoon and her mother called and said "we were at war". I didn't know wtf was going on. My brain was so spun out from being up a couple days so I was mind fukked that night. So yeah, major coke binge when that had happened.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Recently moved to L.A. got a wake up call in a drunken stupor that morning from my cousin back home. Said turn on news we just entered ww3 and friend of ours in unrelated incident got killed that weekend. Great morning:/

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    I was at my old shop in AZ...just finished spraying a rhino lining....couldn't figure out why my cell wasn't working. A customer told me and I turned on the radio....it didn't sink in until saw the footage later that night. My little girl turned 4 the next day and her birthday video has the news on in the background.....still gives me chills watching it.
    Happy 18th to your Daughter i assume.

12 Last