I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Child Rape Acceptable For Years

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I have no tolerance for those that hurt children, may everyone of them die a slow agonizing death! I hope all the ones who looked away be deserted, broken and in pain for their remainder.
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 09-05-14 at 03:08 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O, bigballa, wikkidinsane, and marcoloco

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

No money exchanged? Strange if not.

I/O

WTF is wrong with that country???

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    More like the world I/O, most have turned their back on God and that's how things like this happen. Did you hear about Isis giving children of the yadizi tribe to their front line?!? It's sick what's going on over there as well.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

So sick so sick some ppl really have no heart at all

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Its sad man,scum like that never end up getting what they deserve.

packerd_00

That sort of stuff goes on in every country.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    That sort of stuff goes on in every country.
    No it doesn't. Not in a "Western Country". Not where the authorities look the other way because they want to be politically fukin correct.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

No it doesn't. Not in a "Western Country". Not where the authorities look the other way because they want to be politically fukin correct.
    Does make it look that much worse when the political structure are suppose to be the ones keeping their communities safe. It just shows how infested and rotted the power structure is in western countries.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Yeah it's bad that the power structure and authorities didn't put a stop to it but let's get real here

These filthy Muslim dicks are the villains

They belong in hell or whatever hell is for Muslims, maybe instead of getting 72 virgins they should have to go down on the same 50 yr old prostitute 5 times per day for eternity

Yeah we have pedophile priests and other sickos but this is a perfect disgusting example of Muslim elitist racism

Not only are they sick pedophiles but they won't do it to their own, they target white girls.

Meanwhile British whites are afraid of offending anyone. If I were a Brit after this has come out I'd go around cutting the nuts off any of those guys that looked at me sideways
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

buddha
    buddha's Avatar Become A Pro!

All the joys of Heaven are scattered here on Earth but the harm that befalls the most innocent and amazing amongst us, true gifts....the children of this planet is indisputable evidence that this planet is also Hell.

buddha

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    whatever hell is for Muslims, maybe instead of getting 72 virgins they should have to go down on the same 50 yr old prostitute 5 times per day for eternity
    It was never 72 "Virgins" the concept was borne at the time when it was first discovered (In Assyria I think it was called back then) that grapes somehow became raisins like moths become butterflies basically but grapes didn't grow in the desert area by where the misunderstanding happened so Raisins were a really valuable thing because one could take them along as food on a journey but pretty much only Royalty got Raisins so the promise was 72 raisins. Never any talk about Virgins.

How twisted would a faith have to be to have as its eternal promise of Glory the ability to defile 72 Virgins?

It was Raisins just misheard as "Virgins" and The Islamic World should finally correct this. This shyt has gone on too long with this 72 Virgins crap.

buddha

Its sad man,scum like that never end up getting what they deserve.
    They do. I assure you.

What they deserve, and get.....can't be accomplished here. Physical 3rd dimension, physical existence (here) too limiting.

It gets handled.

"somewhere."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

When you are too scared to prosecute systemic child rape because of the fear of being labeled a racist, there is something very wrong.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

I will never understand the abuse of a child whether it be physical, emotional or sexual. Just aint right and totally unacceptable.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze, HERBJONES, packerd_00, and chachi

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by buddha View Post
    It was never 72 "Virgins" the concept was borne at the time when it was first discovered (In Assyria I think it was called back then) that grapes somehow became raisins like moths become butterflies basically but grapes didn't grow in the desert area by where the misunderstanding happened so Raisins were a really valuable thing because one could take them along as food on a journey but pretty much only Royalty got Raisins so the promise was 72 raisins. Never any talk about Virgins.

How twisted would a faith have to be to have as its eternal promise of Glory the ability to defile 72 Virgins?

It was Raisins just misheard as "Virgins" and The Islamic World should finally correct this. This shyt has gone on too long with this 72 Virgins crap.
    While your there, can ya see why they blow themselves up, would God really want that? Or killing children with chemicals in Syria .. Islamic world should take another look at the bible and find out the real route to life, peace, and prosperity.

packerd_00

Yeah it's bad that the power structure and authorities didn't put a stop to it but let's get real here

These filthy Muslim dicks are the villains

They belong in hell or whatever hell is for Muslims, maybe instead of getting 72 virgins they should have to go down on the same 50 yr old prostitute 5 times per day for eternity

Yeah we have pedophile priests and other sickos but this is a perfect disgusting example of Muslim elitist racism

Not only are they sick pedophiles but they won't do it to their own, they target white girls.

Meanwhile British whites are afraid of offending anyone. If I were a Brit after this has come out I'd go around cutting the nuts off any of those guys that looked at me sideways
    A lot of white Brits attitudes are changing towards immigration and the Muslim invasion.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    F@ckin animals.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Didn't read/watch, but I always enjoyed this joke........

What's the last thing a child sees before becoming a rape victim?

My collection of Barney tapes.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Didn't read/watch, but I always enjoyed this joke........

What's the last thing a child sees before becoming a rape victim?

My collection of Barney tapes.

packerd_00

I'm assuming you never heard of Colorado City before.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 09-08-14 at 11:30 AM.

I/O

No, I haven't. Were thousands of kids raped for years while the authorities looked the other way because they didn't want to offend any racial group?

A link would be fine.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I know it's cliche... but "where were the parents at?" I mean... if you know something is going on... stand right next to your daughter. Or have her by your side. Story almost sounds like they were abducting her right from her parents view. Sounds like there's more to this story. I guess when you have children in England they only check in around dinner time? Weird.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Moneyshot I think they were targeting at risk children who were under foster care or care of the state the majority of the time

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

prosecute them??!? these fukkin liberal white chicken shats even afraid to put the word muslim in the story on the nytimes!!

libs don't get it. animals raping your children and cutting heads off journalists. what do we get? story afraid to name evil.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

they wont get away with it forever. One day they will have to answer for it

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Moneyshot I think they were targeting at risk children who were under foster care or care of the state the majority of the time
    Story sounded like there were thousands of these kids running loose in the streets.

packerd_00

No, I haven't. Were thousands of kids raped for years while the authorities looked the other way because they didn't want to offend any racial group?

A link would be fine.
    I have no idea how many chidren were abused,doesnt always have to be a racial group in this case it was a religious group.
    http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/06...ful-than-ever/

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Story sounded like there were thousands of these kids running loose in the streets.
    Like Oliver Twist or something.

I/O

Thanks for the link
    Last edited by I/O; 09-09-14 at 12:40 PM.

packerd_00

Thanks for the link
    No problem

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

It does though.. and it's really sad.

lagoonlife
    Swing and a miss
    lagoonlife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 910

Why are they afraid to go and arrest people because they are Muslim? Very disappointing by the British Police. Looking the other way when you know rapes are occurring in your district, those poor girls.