R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Irsay

Anyone else think the league dropped the hammer a bit hard? 6 games I get and fully realize Irsay has plenty of $$ but half a mill?!? It's a fukking dui Jesus which is a misdemeanor b.t.w. All Goodell cares about is $$ and this is a business first and foremost to him. So sick of Roger I miss the old days when the league was not tampered with so much by a guy acting like a fukking politician.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I wish they would bring back TD celebrations.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I enjoyed them as well but I'm more concerned with how this cokksucker is ruining the gm with so many rapid changes. His reasonings are beyond moronic in most cases but he sells it and the people buy just like a politician! This fine to me tho is just outrageous. I know the Nfl has their own set of rules but where does this ego maniac get off fining Irsay such an absurd amount because of his title? Even our corrupt court system and law enforcement do not hand out punishment on this based on title or bankroll. If anything you get a free pass being a pig, lawyer, judge more often than not. Fukkin hypocrites I'm gonna be the first in line throwing stones when this p#ssy steps outta line. Better levy a fine of at least $2.mill on himself if he ever gets one or better yet due us all a favor and resign. Probably just be another fukkstick waiting in line just like him to take the spot. Too much of a big enterprise now the good days are never coming back doh.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 09-02-14 at 06:30 PM.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Pound denver boys

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yes a bit hard.

i like irsay.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Wow barely had to wait for that one. This two faced cokksucker caught in a web I don't see him getting out of. For any surprised he lied ....well he is a former lawyer that's their craft.