ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    #1 - Because it's Maddow, that gives the anti-left, anti-gay, anti-woman crowd cover and they can focus on the identity of Maddow and ignore the facts rather than dispute them.
    On your best day you wouldn't be even able to get within shouting distance of the same rug that Maddow would sniff once or twice before sending packing.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Thinking that as the worlds richest country it's fine to have pretty much the lowest minimum wage in the developed world.

Thinking that as the world's richest country everyone should be able to buy gas for almost nothing compared to its real cost.

Thinking "fukk you jack, I'm alright" so why should my taxes go to social welfare.

Thinking that Ayn Rand style philosophy is anything more than an excuse to be selfish.

Do you think there is any chance to change any of those things?
    I did I really did, until we re-elected GW Bush. Then I gave up.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Thinking that as the worlds richest country it's fine to have pretty much the lowest minimum wage in the developed world.

Thinking that as the world's richest country everyone should be able to buy gas for almost nothing compared to its real cost.

Thinking "fukk you jack, I'm alright" so why should my taxes go to social welfare.

Thinking that Ayn Rand style philosophy is anything more than an excuse to be selfish.

Do you think there is any chance to change any of those things?
    what a classic hater

Think we already did the "Hope an Change" thing and it sucked. Nothing like a utopian's take on another country from the shit hole he lives in.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

No hating IO.

I fear for the USA and want it to prosper.

Double the cost of gas. Double the minimum wage and more welfare programs that gives the worst off an opportunity to move up the social scale, so that America's weakest link is a little stronger for the benefit of everyone in that chain.

Do it whilst America is still the richest country and can choose to afford it if the will is there. Before it's too late and it really can't be afforded anymore.

Civil war is inevitable eventually if the social situation keeps going the same way.

First 12