infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Best way to watch NFL games online?

Anyone know the best way to watch all NFL games online?

I'd be willing to pay for it if can get it somewhere through like DirectTV online somehow just not sure if you can do that if you don't actually have DirectTV at the house. I currently have AT&T U-verse and will have that for the foreseeable future.

I've also heard of other ways like going through AppleTV or Playstation or X-box, etc.

Anyone know of any really solid ways to watch games in high quality online, wether free or pay for service? Thanks.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I thought you can have it online unless you're a DirecTV subscriber and by the football package??

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

solid resource but streams are not always the best hd quality.. but try:
    firstrowsports
    vipbox

a few others if I remember them ill post...

Does anyone know if NFL. will be having live games after preseason.. They started a special for preseason 14.99 I believe but not sure if they will continue this during regular season. If so would be a great HD source!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Is the contract up yet??

nikossf

No.. not as of yet.. Still have this last week of the preseason and until sep. 6th it says on the nfl. website..
    hoping they will have another online subscription type of service for regular season as well...

nikossf

Last season if you had pre-ordered the Madden anniversary edition nfl network threw in a online season subscription.. which you didn't have to sign up for anything just log into nfl network online and watch every game available. I REALLY hope they have something similar this season...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Uhh the NFL Sunday Ticket aint that expensive bruh.

Just buy it. You will save a ton of money by not having to go to bars to watch games.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Uhh the NFL Sunday Ticket aint that expensive bruh.

Just buy it. You will save a ton of money by not having to go to bars to watch games.
    I would encourage you to read the original post.

Can you buy it if you don't have Direct TV?

nikossf

I will be contacting Direct Tv about an online only option for nfl network.. will be in touch soon..

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by nikossf View Post
    I will be contacting Direct Tv about an online only option for nfl network.. will be in touch soon..
    Yeah, curious what they say about an online only option of NFL Ticket.

Please update if you talk to them!!

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Unfortunately I'm not one of those 30 people who will qualify for that. Haha.

This article did nail down my scenario in that I'm a Packer fan…but I'm in Texas and am not in college and I do own a house. Shame on me I guess, NFL doesn't want me to watch my teams games NOT from a local eatery.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    Unfortunately I'm not one of those 30 people who will qualify for that. Haha.

This article did nail down my scenario in that I'm a Packer fan…but I'm in Texas and am not in college and I do own a house. Shame on me I guess, NFL doesn't want me to watch my teams games NOT from a local eatery.
    That sucks. Only option I could think of would be if you knew someone in an apartment and had them sign up.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

DTV streaming sucks. Had it with the ticket until 2 seasons ago. Tried to double charge me and refused to fix their mistake so cut them loose. Had the Madden package last year for streaming but same issues (so-so quality, picture freezing up at inopportune times, site down occasionally, etc.). None of this due to my internet speed, I have plenty of bandwidth. Google NFL Game Pass for US customers. Plenty of info. In a nutshell: VPN, Game Pass. HD quality, can watch multiple games at once (just open a new browser window for each), no blackouts, ability to watch games from beginning if you miss the start, and half the price. Eazy Peazy.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    DTV streaming sucks. Had it with the ticket until 2 seasons ago. Tried to double charge me and refused to fix their mistake so cut them loose. Had the Madden package last year for streaming but same issues (so-so quality, picture freezing up at inopportune times, site down occasionally, etc.). None of this due to my internet speed, I have plenty of bandwidth. Google NFL Game Pass for US customers. Plenty of info. In a nutshell: VPN, Game Pass. HD quality, can watch multiple games at once (just open a new browser window for each), no blackouts, ability to watch games from beginning if you miss the start, and half the price. Eazy Peazy.
    This is a good idea. Just have to learn how to do VPN now.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

This is a good idea. Just have to learn how to do VPN now.
    This won't end well

nikossf

I thought this Game Pass is only for AUDIO and GAME REWIND....

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    This won't end well
    Haha, probably not…have to get IT guy into this scheme w/ me so it's done properly.

I thought this Game Pass is only for AUDIO and GAME REWIND....
    I think if you have foreign VPN you can get it for live video maybe.

nikossf

Ok,... I get it now... Basically have to hide your ip address before you log into the game pass website..
    you can get the hidemyass type of thing... usually about 10 bucks a month or 40 for the year.. something like this.. they do have free ip address hide... just do a google search for this.. not hard to use this type of website before logging into the nfl game pass..

On a side note........ If anyone is willing.. I would be willing to go halves on the nfl game pass for the season.. Something like $189 for the season. I dont want the season plus crap.. just the regular season package.. Directly from the site:
    €144.99Or 4 payments @ €39.99/month

nikossf

help.unotelly.com/support/articles/24706-how-to-get-nfl-game-pass-and-watch-live-games-in-usa-canada-uk-and-ireland-without

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Prices vary by country, most are $200, Romania and Norway are $160. Find a good VPN with lots of servers outside the US, pick a country then go to NFL.com (will be a link for Game Pass). All these sites use geo-blocking, basically the page you get is based on your ISP's country. Pull it up in the US and your choices are audio and game rewind, do the same in Canada and you get the full package to choose from. You can pay with PayPal, your actual address doesn't matter. You don't need an IT expert, a 10 year old can set this up. If you can read and click a button you'll manage fine. I paid $40 for VPN (year sub.), $136 after discount for Game Pass. Use "rep15" as discount code for 15% off. Google NFL Game Pass discount for various codes, this one is the best I've found. Others have posted screenshots of games from DTV vs. Game Pass and it's no comparison quality-wise. There's a ton of info out there. Google is your friend. Use it.

On a side note, I'd gladly pay for Sunday Ticket or a streaming service if it was offered to US customers on all platforms/cable outlets. But as it is the same m'f*kers that take my tax dollars to build a new stadium (and get a free pass on property taxes) dictate what games I can watch and the delivery of said games. Congress should have spent some of those millions wasted on Roger Clemens revoking the NFL's antitrust exemption.
    Last edited by swordsandtequila; 08-26-14 at 07:36 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nikossf, and infamousbacardi

nikossf

^^^^^ Very well said.. ^^^^

Searching all day while bored at work.. pretty much found the same thing.
    Damn,.. $175 just to watch nfl for the season... SOB!

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Prices vary by country, most are $200, Romania and Norway are $160. Find a good VPN with lots of servers outside the US, pick a country then go to NFL.com (will be a link for Game Pass). All these sites use geo-blocking, basically the page you get is based on your ISP's country. Pull it up in the US and your choices are audio and game rewind, do the same in Canada and you get the full package to choose from. You can pay with PayPal, your actual address doesn't matter. You don't need an IT expert, a 10 year old can set this up. If you can read and click a button you'll manage fine. I paid $40 for VPN (year sub.), $136 after discount for Game Pass. Use "rep15" as discount code for 15% off. Google NFL Game Pass discount for various codes, this one is the best I've found. Others have posted screenshots of games from DTV vs. Game Pass and it's no comparison quality-wise. There's a ton of info out there. Google is your friend. Use it.

On a side note, I'd gladly pay for Sunday Ticket or a streaming service if it was offered to US customers on all platforms/cable outlets. But as it is the same m'f*kers that take my tax dollars to build a new stadium (and get a free pass on property taxes) dictate what games I can watch and the delivery of said games. Congress should have spent some of those millions wasted on Roger Clemens revoking the NFL's antitrust exemption.
    Well done. I'll have to look into this. Packers on National TV first two weeks of season I think so won't need this until Week 3 it appears.

The problem is Green Bay plays at least 7 if not 8-9 National games this year. So I have to pay the ~$200 just to watch the other 8-9 games.

If you spent $30 at the bar by yourself for each of the 8 games you'd still only spend $240.

Not sure if it's worth it or not.

^^^^^ Very well said.. ^^^^

Searching all day while bored at work.. pretty much found the same thing.
    Damn,.. $175 just to watch nfl for the season... SOB!
    That's not too bad really. It's way more to either get DTV and the add-on package they have is an extra $300-$400 for NFL Ticket.

It gets a little worse if your team plays a lot of nationally televised games that you wouldn't have to pay extra to watch.

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

Know it's not the same but if you have reasonably fast internet ESPN does a few things like in- game gamecast which is pretty spot-on.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Well done. I'll have to look into this. Packers on National TV first two weeks of season I think so won't need this until Week 3 it appears.

The problem is Green Bay plays at least 7 if not 8-9 National games this year. So I have to pay the ~$200 just to watch the other 8-9 games.

If you spent $30 at the bar by yourself for each of the 8 games you'd still only spend $240.

Not sure if it's worth it or not.
    I think there's a subscription option to follow your team (at a cheaper price), may be wrong. I can check tonight and post.

zacher
    Armed Rodgery
    zacher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

vipbox.tv is the best site for free viewing of any game.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

I think there's a subscription option to follow your team (at a cheaper price), may be wrong. I can check tonight and post.
    There is a "Follow your team" subscription option, but it's only $30 less. Not worth it imo, might as well get the whole package.

nikossf

Does anyone know if DirectTV for Console or ToGo, prices will be reduced a little later in the season??
    199 and 239 if reduced maybe half around the middle of the season might be a little more worth it..
    Thanks everyone..
    SUNDAYTICKET.TV CONSOL