frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Ferguson Riots are just a smokescreen false flag to distract from issues that matter

Open your eyes people... the media is stringing everyone along and distracting us all from issues that truly matter that the NWO forces are orchestrating behind the scenes... our borders are still open and people are still pouring over, money continues to be printed, ISIS is on the move, Russia doing its thing... wake up, stop being distracted by such stupid worthless issues

And I am sure that people will chime in with "Saloon this shit"... No surprise that people will do that because there are many posters on this board who are bought & paid for by the NWO who are paid to spread their propaganda and lies, and shoot down anyone who tries to call them out or point out what is going on

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

​salooooooonnnnnnnnnnn

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    ​salooooooonnnnnnnnnnn
    When do you get paid? Fridays?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    When do you get paid? Fridays?
    idk i get paid when i withdraw $ from my tdameritrade account

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

my tin foil hat begs to differ

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

do you even know what skunks works was without googling it? do you know about the chariots of fire in the sky 2 Kings 2:11????? i am sure i know 10000x more than you about this shit

how about project bluebook????

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

​salooooooonnnnnnnnnnn

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Didn't you already make this thread? That's pretty much spamming the board with your bullshit crazy talk.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

you are legitimately crazy if you really think there are many poster who are bought & paid for by the NWO on here.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

being apathetic is the way to go.

let's just say whatever you believe in is true. then what?

rich fukks that control the world will always have more resources.

the golden rule... he who has the gold makes the rules.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    you are legitimately crazy if you really think there are many poster who are bought & paid for by the NWO on here.

is he?

do you think the greatest superpower in the world wont have spies in every major community whether offline or online?

of course they are here they are everywhere. mostly they are retired military cops ect. 800,000 plus ppl have clearence to the pentagon do you know how many you see every day. a lot
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frogsrangers

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

frogger, it will be salooned cause this is sports talk area. not advocating place for obamacare.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

yes he is. i would be shocked if there was even one poster on here who was employed by any sort of government organization and had the task of spreading propaganda. get over yourselves. we're not that important buddy. im not saying that there are not people out there who are employed to spread propaganda. just saying that if you think the greatest superpower in the world is concerned with what a few degenerate gamblers think about their foreign and public policy, well then you're crazy.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

I thought the NWO Went away after the end of wcw.Nwo best wrestling storyline ever.Just trying to lighten things up.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    yes he is. i would be shocked if there was even one poster on here who was employed by any sort of government organization and had the task of spreading propaganda. get over yourselves. we're not that important buddy. im not saying that there are not people out there who are employed to spread propaganda. just saying that if you think the greatest superpower in the world is concerned with what a few degenerate gamblers think about their foreign and public policy, well then you're crazy.
    You would be surprised

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Good Lord.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

froggy and no not kermit froggy(good people) why no comment on my questions????

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

froggy and no not kermit froggy(good people) why no comment on my questions????
    Kermit frog good people

frogsrangers.....

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Kermit frog good people

frogsrangers.....
    exactly kermit provides analysis that doesn't suck ass, therefore, i respect kermit

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

exactly kermit provides analysis that doesn't suck ass, therefore, i respect kermit
    Kermit one of the nicest guys I know.

I don't really like the fat pig that is his girl, but.... oh well. I think she is abusive and a bitch. But I am pretty sure that Kermit bangs at least the blonde hippie chick as well. So if he likes to eat the bacon from time to time, whatever.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TonyTall

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

still waiting on rangers to answer any of my questions

if you are so deep in the conspiracy world it should have taken 5 minutes TOPS

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

I believe what's going on in Ferguson is business as usual. And the media coverage is business as usual. Everyone is being trolled! People I work with and family have not mentioned this event. Only news outlets and people that listen to them. It's just media trying to turn something into some dramatic civil rights type discrimination shit...they are trolling and people are scarfing it up. By they way media and everyone involved, only want more customers. That is why they are "liberal". More people the better. Sbr is very similar because they recognize this as well. Don't offend anyone!

I understand though, I've sacrificed my values at times and put on an act to make a buck. That's life.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Open your eyes people... the media is stringing everyone along and distracting us all from issues that truly matter that the NWO forces are orchestrating behind the scenes... our borders are still open and people are still pouring over, money continues to be printed, ISIS is on the move, Russia doing its thing... wake up, stop being distracted by such stupid worthless issues

And I am sure that people will chime in with "Saloon this shit"... No surprise that people will do that because there are many posters on this board who are bought & paid for by the NWO who are paid to spread their propaganda and lies, and shoot down anyone who tries to call them out or point out what is going on
    everybody knows, nobody cares or is able to do anything. everything is in the open for everyone to see, would take an idiot to not realize whats going on but it will never change.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I heard all of the looters are CGI.