Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Let the Mayan's in...as long as they don't make it up here.

Though the best shit I get comes from those who speak the worst ingles...let 'em in.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Border Patrol prior to 11, September, 2001 was stationed and worked primarily on the border. Post 9-11 a large amount of the Border Patrol was moved inland off the border approx. 20+ miles and stationed in a lot of cases on East West routes. Go figure, we allegedly suffer a large scale terrorist attack and the White House response was to take security of major egress and regress points.
    When top brass of the Border Patrol inquired why this major standard operating procedure change was implemented the DOJ, White House (both Bush and Obama), Congress Etc. stated (narratively speaking) 'man the inland post or else'. DOJ and Senate also countered on separate occasions that the inland post are ok, because with new technology scanners, infrared and other devices can do the job of approx. several hundred agents, but here is the problem, when a device goes off alerting of a breach, nobody is avaliable to respond.
    When an agent is free and responds they just find tracks, water bottles, Jihadist prayer rugs etc. the offenders are long gone.
    These inland border checkpoints are nothing less than a joke, you pull up agent(s) ask: "Are you a citizen"? say: "yes" you move on. Only thing these checkpoints do is desensitize Americans into having to go through a checkpoint and being question by "Authorities" no crimes are prevented and National Security has been (in my opinion) compromised with intention, not exactly 100% sure what the intentions are, but i don't think it's good.
    Points Awarded:

HERBJONES gave recon1 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Let the Mayan's in...as long as they don't make it up here.

Though the best shit I get comes from those who speak the worst ingles...let 'em in.
    Hey, they're good roofers and gardeners

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

new democratic voters for future elections. plain and simple.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Only question is why is this Ferguson shit getting attention? Guy fcked up, got shot..deservedly.
    Most people don't think he deserved to be killed.

First 12