Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

question about trading my pizza hut gift cards for btc

I just purchased 3x $20 pizza gift cards to pay for my nephew's t-ball pizza party. I heard it may be cancelled and instead do a potluck at coaches house

I personally am trying to drop a few Lb's and don't need $60 worth of pizza lol.

If the party gets cancelled can I make a thread here on sbr trading my 3 gift cards for bitcoin?
    I tried to contact live help but they were not available and don't want to make a post selling my gift cards for
    btc if I can get in trouble for that.

Anyone who may know the policy on this I would appreciate the info
    cheers
    kold

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Don't know the answer - but just sell to a friend no? You have to know someone who eats at Pizza Hut - just sell to them??

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

I think that no financial transactions are allowed on SBR.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Koldazzice View Post
    I just purchased 3x $20 pizza gift cards to pay for my nephew's t-ball pizza party. I heard it may be cancelled and instead do a potluck at coaches house

I personally am trying to drop a few Lb's and don't need $60 worth of pizza lol.

If the party gets cancelled can I make a thread here on sbr trading my 3 gift cards for bitcoin?
    I tried to contact live help but they were not available and don't want to make a post selling my gift cards for
    btc if I can get in trouble for that.

Anyone who may know the policy on this I would appreciate the info
    cheers
    kold
    either way you have earned good karma

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

thx cudi - good karma is always nice

and ya TB1984 I think it would still be considered a financial transaction.. Worst case I could always keep em around for when I help out and watch the kids.