ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Seeing those police officers in missouri dressed as heavily armed soldiers is fukkin disturbing.

Looks like those laws as a result of 9/11 arent only being utilized but abused to their full extent...

Shame
    Last edited by ACoochy; 08-14-14 at 01:41 AM.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Is it Missouri Or Mississippi? Either way I agree

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Police State has been for awhile now, any excuse to bring the big guns and armored cars out

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Like do many things in life there is no simple answer. Indeed the truth likely lies somewhere in between.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

If the savages wouldn't loot and steal and completely act like animals they wouldn't need to don those things.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Thanks piglets for "fertilizing the lawn"

Lookin good boys, keep those weapons ready

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

The bigger the gun the smaller the dick.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

It's all good everyone. Rkelly and scumbag say more government control is good for us. Government knows best.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Its a different world out there for black folk. I think your average person doesn't even really understand racism. They just call people they dont know savages and monkeys and shit. Its sad.

Socioeconomics is the root of all of this bullshit.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Its a different world out there for black folk. I think your average person doesn't even really understand racism. They just call people they dont know savages and monkeys and shit. Its sad.

That and people don't even understand economics to begin with let alone socioeconomics

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

But isn't that exactly what the people are that break in and steal shit from the stores, all because some kid got shot? If blacks want to stop being called those things, quit doing animalistic shit.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    But isn't that exactly what the people are that break in and steal shit from the stores, all because some kid got shot? If blacks want to stop being called those things, quit doing animalistic shit.

oh jeez thats this guy isn't it

http://nypost.com/2014/07/04/shock-j...-twitter-rant/

Ted Sheckler

lol yessir. A bit of racism...A bit of truth. Maybe a tad more on the racist side. But still he makes alot of really good points.

This black dude that pretty much every black person hates, talked about his firing....That black guy "gets it"

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

This one cop has now killed an innocent kid and now is putting every citizen of that town and every officer in that town at ten fold risk of being injured or killed. He's done immense damage to the area, exactly the opposite of what his job is.

So far every eye witness has a similar story, that the kid was running away when initially shot and then had his hands up and the officer continued to shoot.

I'd be pissed off to if that happened in my town or to my family or friend.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

In my experience, poor people do animalistic shit. It doesn't matter what race they are. It just so happens in the United States that, because of the way things work, most black people are not particularely well off. I don't believe that is their fault. It is really easy to believe that because it sucks to realize that, as a white person, a lot of people are getting the shitty end of the stick so you can have nice things.

This is just my opinion. Not trying to say you are wrong, or disputing facts. I just think it would be naive to think that, were the roles reversed and white people not the dominant group in the US, that they would act any differently. I don't claim to know what its like growin up as a poor black kid in the hood in missourah. But it definetly isn't a good time.

Ted Sheckler

Exactly...Every single person that is looting, deserves to be called Animals, black or white.
    Black people in general? No.

Just because they're poor, doesn't mean to they need to steal and act ridiculous. You're poor, go to school and quit skipping, and make something of yourself, whether it's working at mcdonalds or working for the man...If you're poor and not going to do anything the right way to get out of that, you should expect to be called an animal, because that's really what you are...White or Black.

If you're poor and don't want to try and help yourself out by doing things the right way...might as well get put down like an animal should, rather than harm others which you will eventually do.

What kind of jobs does this missouri kids parents hold? one of them not working and the mom has 8 kids? Would be shocked if he's an only child and the parents had a decent job, where they could actually support a child.
    Last edited by Ted Sheckler; 08-14-14 at 10:02 AM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

"I'm just glad ex-military MRAPs are seeing use by law enforcement. Never again will cops have to worry about land mines in Middle America."

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

In my experience, poor people do animalistic shit. It doesn't matter what race they are. It just so happens in the United States that, because of the way things work, most black people are not particularely well off. I don't believe that is their fault. It is really easy to believe that because it sucks to realize that, as a white person, a lot of people are getting the shitty end of the stick so you can have nice things.
    This is easy to say but give us some concrete examples

Seems like saying that is kind of like saying pro athletes are the best because they have better facilities and training

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Not trying to defend the looting. I just think its really easy to say "poor people" should do this when you are not in the same position. Its like telling someone who suffers from manic depression, to "Shut the fuk up and stop being so depressed all the time because everyone else can do it."

I am not poor. I have never been poor in the grand scheme of things. I will willingly admit that I have had it way easier than virtually any poor person, black or white. Being poor and black, you don't have the same oppourtunities and someone who may be similarily well off, but white. You may not have the same connections. You are less likely to get hired for having a 'black' name. Its a cultural thing in my opinion. Not purely an economic one.

I also think its kind of unfair to the kids parents into question. The looting I get. But this kid didn't do anything from what I have heard. Even if his mother did live off of welfare and have 8 other children, why does that matter? I don't think that makes him worth any less.

Not trying to attack your views Mr. Sheckler. Just being an arrogant waspy guy who thinks everyone else should feel the same way as him.

Maybe I am the problem.

TheCentaur

Not trying to defend the looting. I just think its really easy to say "poor people" should do this when you are not in the same position. Its like telling someone who suffers from manic depression, to "Shut the fuk up and stop being so depressed all the time because everyone else can do it."

I am not poor. I have never been poor in the grand scheme of things. I will willingly admit that I have had it way easier than virtually any poor person, black or white. Being poor and black, you don't have the same oppourtunities and someone who may be similarily well off, but white. You may not have the same connections. You are less likely to get hired for having a 'black' name. Its a cultural thing in my opinion. Not purely an economic one.

I also think its kind of unfair to the kids parents into question. The looting I get. But this kid didn't do anything from what I have heard. Even if his mother did live off of welfare and have 8 other children, why does that matter? I don't think that makes him worth any less.

Not trying to attack your views Mr. Sheckler. Just being an arrogant waspy guy who thinks everyone else should feel the same way as him.

Maybe I am the problem.
    Once again, there may be merit to your argument I just want to hear concrete examples as to why being black limits your opportunities instead of vague abstract ideas.

The name thing is incredibly easy to change. Don't name your children something crazy. Or change your name. Even if they still have a weird name I am far from convinced that has any effect on them getting a job. Seems much more likely they were named something stupid because their mom was stupid, therefore the kid is stupid, and he/she isn't getting the job because they are stupid. I highly doubt, especially in today's climate, that if a presentable intelligent polite black person applied for a job they wouldn't get it because of their name.

As far as opportunities, tons of funds are poured in to minority schools, and for a long time higher pay has been given to teachers that teach there. Admittedly the environment in these places can be much harsher, but who's fault is that? If they sent the national guard in to watch over a school then there would be a whole slew of different complaints.

If I were poor and black, I think there is great opportunity if I really want something better. So much government money is poured into poor communities, and being black right away you have an edge over other businesses and should be able to offer services for all that free money.

The black oppression excuse just doesn't hold water, there are multitudes of examples with other minorities in the USA and white minorities elsewhere thriving.

Ted Sheckler

Maybe I am the problem.

The kid wasn't the problem. Walking down the middle of the street is just being an asshole. Cops should of just drove by and yelled "get the fuk out of the street" No need to even stop or anything.

But why bring the parents into it? They are breeding ANIMALS if they are having multiple children that they cannot afford to have and don't have a clue on how to raise them. I would guess that most animals aren't coming from parents that both work jobs and can support their kids, so the kids don't go around saying, I want a new weave so break into a store and steal it.

So the common problem is parents having kids that they can't afford or raise on their own. That's why I ask about the parents.

That's all I'm sayin.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

hey let's just act like most mass shooters aren't white. they aren't animals?

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Of course they are

I think the racial breakdown of mass shooters just more closely mirrors the country's racial makeup

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

i just don't how to classify someone an animal, other than my dogs, they are very much animals

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

Whose talking about mass shooters? Ohh I see, you're suggesting those white folk that do them in movie theaters and schools, take to the streets in Missouri and take these animals out?! GREAT IDEA! then the cops can come in and shoot them after they get their 30 people.

That really does sound like a good idea. KidCudi, smarter than he looks.

Sad thing is, your dog is more trainable than these animals looting. Your dog probably doesn't do shit that he knows he's not supposed to on a daily basis..

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Whose talking about mass shooters? Ohh I see, you're suggesting those white folk that do them in movie theaters and schools, take to the streets in Missouri and take these animals out?! GREAT IDEA! then the cops can come in and shoot them after they get their 30 people.

That really does sound like a good idea. KidCudi, smarter than he looks.

Sad thing is, your dog is more trainable than these animals looting. Your dog probably doesn't do shit that he knows he's not supposed to on a daily basis..
    Roll tide.

Ted Sheckler

Roll tide.

I didn't really think it was a good idea. Not bad, but not such a great idea. I was more joking about it, like most of what I said in here. Minus the part where the guys looting are animals and parents that have more kids than they can take care of/raise are just breeding these said animals. Rest of the stuff I said, mainly just fuking around.

magyarsvensk
    magyarsvensk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

No matter what color our skin is, are all human beings with the same genetic makeup.

Social influences run deep. We begin to take cues from our parents and those around us before we can even walk. Those influences continue to shape every fiber of our being before we are even capable of understanding what an influence is.

It's great that the racism in this country is less cruel, violent and hateful than it used to be, but to me that is kind of like improving your grade from an F to a C-. Race is still the primary way that we classify people in this country. People say things like, "you don't sound like a black person" or "you must be mixed with something besides white" like it's no big deal. Will we ever get to the point where people are judged by who they are on the inside rather than their hair/eye/skin color, the shape of their nose/eyes, and other things that no one has any control over? Maybe some day, but to get there, many more people will lose their lives, both literally and figuratively.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

I didn't really think it was a good idea. Not bad, but not such a great idea. I was more joking about it, like most of what I said in here. Minus the part where the guys looting are animals and parents that have more kids than they can take care of/raise are just breeding these said animals. Rest of the stuff I said, mainly just fuking around.
    I didn't take it too seriously. Can't speak for other posters.

Prapre for the worst. The FBI could be on there way for all we know. They don't accept collect calls, so it definetly wasn't me who called them.

magyarsvensk

Even dogs experience the psychological phenomenon known as "learned helplessness". Look it up. It is easier on our brains (and even dogs' brains) to endure pain and suffering than it is to endure the disappointment of repeated failures.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by magyarsvensk View Post
    No matter what color our skin is, are all human beings with the same genetic makeup.
    That's a lie. Just because you say it or wish it were true doesn't make it so, and arguing under that false premise isn't going to help

magyarsvensk

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    That's a lie. Just because you say it or wish it were true doesn't make it so, and arguing under that false premise isn't going to help
    I hate to be the one to break this to you, since it seems to be quite upsetting, but yes, we are all the same genetically. We have the same brains, the same bodies, we can all procreate together and have viable offspring,we all came from the same small gene pool of Homo sapiens, and we have not evolved in millions of years.

Our big powerful and adaptable brains are, at times, our worst enemy, as in the case of racism. But it is also the tool that allowed us to survive for this long without any need to adapt genetically. In fact, it's kind of a miracle of evolution in the sense that our brains can adapt to new environments and situations within seconds, minutes, years or generations, depending on how difficult the adaptation is. Genetic mutation takes hundreds of generations to happen.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by magyarsvensk View Post
    I hate to be the one to break this to you, since it seems to be quite upsetting, but yes, we are all the same genetically. We have the same brains, the same bodies, we can all procreate together and have viable offspring,we all came from the same small gene pool
    Same can be said for a Rottweiler and a Chihuahua

Think about it

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

magyarsvensk

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Same can be said for a Rottweiler and a Chihuahua

Think about it
    A Rottweiler and a Chihuahua are also the same species, although it should be obvious to all but the most moronic that humans are more similar than different breeds of dogs. What is your point?

1234 Last