magyarsvensk
    magyarsvensk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

This is not to mention that "genetic" arguments fall flat on their face when you trace the genetic origin of African Americans and find that on average, half of their grandfathers, great-grandfathers, great-great-grandfathers etc. are white.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by magyarsvensk View Post
    I hate to be the one to break this to you, since it seems to be quite upsetting, but yes, we are all the same genetically. We have the same brains, the same bodies, we can all procreate together and have viable offspring,we all came from the same small gene pool of Homo sapiens, and we have not evolved in millions of years.

Our big powerful and adaptable brains are, at times, our worst enemy, as in the case of racism. But it is also the tool that allowed us to survive for this long without any need to adapt genetically. In fact, it's kind of a miracle of evolution in the sense that our brains can adapt to new environments and situations within seconds, minutes, years or generations, depending on how difficult the adaptation is. Genetic mutation takes hundreds of generations to happen.

So that cops brain was his worst enemy, in the form of racism.
    And that black kids brain was his worst enemy, in the form of stupidity.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    hey let's just act like most mass shooters aren't white. they aren't animals?
    Most mass shootings have been done by liberal democrats, either card carrying or parents of Democrats.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Most mass shootings have been done by liberal democrats, either card carrying or parents of Democrats.
    who the fuckk cares what they were? other than pieces of shitt.

recon1
    Yep

who the fuckk cares what they were? other than pieces of shitt.
    You mentioned "Mass shootings" asswipe.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

You mentioned "Mass shootings" asswipe.
    so it turns into a democrat republican issue? wonderful. good stuff

recon1
    Yep

so it turns into a democrat republican issue? wonderful. good stuff
    Just a fact.

magyarsvensk

Just a fact.
    You seem to use the term "fact" when most people would use the term "opinion", and I would use the term "ignorant statement".

magyarsvensk

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    So that cops brain was his worst enemy, in the form of racism.
    And that black kids brain was his worst enemy, in the form of stupidity.
    To me, shooting an unarmed person is as stupid as it gets.

recon1
    Yep

You seem to use the term "fact" when most people would use the term "opinion", and I would use the term "ignorant statement".
    You say it's an "Ignorant statement" because the fact hurts your feelings. fact: Most all mass shootings have been done by liberal piece of shit Democrats.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

You say it's an "Ignorant statement" because the fact hurts your feelings. fact: Most all mass shootings have been done by liberal piece of shit Democrats.
    this is why are nation is fukked, people still believe it's a TRUE two party system

recon1
    Yep

this is why are nation is fukked, people still believe it's a TRUE two party system
    I'm no Republican either.

Ted Sheckler

To me, shooting an unarmed person is as stupid as it gets.

A guy breaks into my house comes up stairs and I shoot him. Sorry I didn't have the time to ask him if he was armed or what he wanted.

I think as stupid as it gets is when a cop tells you to quit walking down the middle of the street and use a fuking sidewalk and you decide that sidewalks are too cool and you still walk down middle of the street.

Imagine if this fuking idiot would listen to a simple reasonable request instead of disobeying a person of the law and moved to the sidewalks...He'd be alive today, unless of course him and his buddy with teardrop tattoos were heading to a liquor store to rob it.

Apparently everyone has their own opinion on who the stupid person was in this situation.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

When it looks like Mogadishu on the streets....can't send Barney Fife in with his 6 shooter and no IBA can you?

Already had the Ferguson police chief shot at today.....guess the police need to take off vests and walk into the apartments with pink handcuffs and ask politely to please lay down the AKs?

If they open fire on the crowd, sure that is crossing the line but so far all the videos are of police standing there while bricks and bottles are thrown...guys run up to the trucks taunting and firing random shots in the air to try and provoke it.

The family of the dead man are not out there doing this...its all just the usual suspects. There is no more mourning family and friends out there only people looking to vent anger at the cops...wont end well.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    When it looks like Mogadishu on the streets....can't send Barney Fife in with his 6 shooter and no IBA can you?

Already had the Ferguson police chief shot at today.....guess the police need to take off vests and walk into the apartments with pink handcuffs and ask politely to please lay down the AKs?

If they open fire on the crowd, sure that is crossing the line but so far all the videos are of police standing there while bricks and bottles are thrown...guys run up to the trucks taunting and firing random shots in the air to try and provoke it.

The family of the dead man are not out there doing this...its all just the usual suspects. There is no more mourning family and friends out there only people looking to vent anger at the cops...wont end well.

Haven't seen videos or pics, but I'm assuming it's whites with jobs? Just taking the day off work to enjoy some good old rioting?
    Last edited by Ted Sheckler; 08-14-14 at 02:22 PM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Haven't seen videos or pics, but I'm assuming it's whites with jobs? Just taking the day off work to enjoy some good old rioting?

exactly.

Ted Sheckler

Good point just brought up on radio show.

Why do "looters" fuk up there own town and stores? Now those places are going to have to take a while to recover from the damage and shit. Where are they going to shop now? It's not like they have cars that can drive over 10 miles to the next town. Or was it just that the people looting would never shop in those stores anyways (because they couldn't afford a 2 dollar bottle of cola) so why in the world would they care if the shopping places closed down.

magyarsvensk

A guy breaks into my house comes up stairs and I shoot him. Sorry I didn't have the time to ask him if he was armed or what he wanted.

I think as stupid as it gets is when a cop tells you to quit walking down the middle of the street and use a fuking sidewalk and you decide that sidewalks are too cool and you still walk down middle of the street.

Imagine if this fuking idiot would listen to a simple reasonable request instead of disobeying a person of the law and moved to the sidewalks...He'd be alive today, unless of course him and his buddy with teardrop tattoos were heading to a liquor store to rob it.

Apparently everyone has their own opinion on who the stupid person was in this situation.
    I'm not an expert on this story, but did the victim break into anyone's house?

Is the penalty for walking in the middle of the street death?

And are the police now considered judges and juries as well?

Please do fill me in on how your tiny mind can rationalize this......

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

you think very logically, i like it. keep it up magyars

magyarsvensk

You don't know what ignorant means either, huh? Don't worry, you are not the first Fox News devotee who can't speak his own language properly.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

The onus is now on citizens to record everything?

The county can afford LRAD but no dash cams?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    The onus is now on citizens to record everything?

The county can afford LRAD but no dash cams?
    of course, they don't make any money off body cams, just lawsuits

magyarsvensk

Good point just brought up on radio show.

Why do "looters" fuk up there own town and stores? Now those places are going to have to take a while to recover from the damage and shit. Where are they going to shop now? It's not like they have cars that can drive over 10 miles to the next town. Or was it just that the people looting would never shop in those stores anyways (because they couldn't afford a 2 dollar bottle of cola) so why in the world would they care if the shopping places closed down.
    Their "own"? I don't think looters are the ones who own businesses and/or residences. They loot when they think they can get away with it, just like all the punk white kids who tried to loot downtown Huntington after the US Open of surfing. Problem there was that the cops cared enough about those stores to track down and arrest the looters. If they had looted a ghetto, nothing would have happened.

Ted Sheckler

Whoa whoa whoa...I mentioned the cop was racist for shooting this kid...And mentioned that the kid was stupid for disobeying police order of walking down middle of the street, a simple request. This all could of been avoided if the kid just stepped 20 feet from his walking spot to the sidewalk.

And you said "stupid people shoot unarmed people"...So I just made a point that it's not always the case, as in my example.

Walking down street death? No.
    Police judge and juries? No.

Tiny mind because I said I'd shoot someone armed or unarmed for breaking into my house in the middle of the night, because I'm not going to stop and ask him if he's armed or what he's doing coming into someone elses home?

So you disagree that this all could of been avoided if the kid went to the sidewalk when the cop told him to and minded his own business?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

execution for not walking on the sidewalk worse than sharia law, they have witnesses so it doesn't really matter.

his own police dept didn't even know there was a police action shooting until 4 hours later or something close to that range.

why didn't he call it in??? let the kid's body bake for 4 hours? why?

Ted Sheckler

Who the fuk is saying the cop was right for shooting the kid? I'm certainly not seeing anyone on here saying that the kid deserved to die for walking down the street.

All I'M saying is that it all could of been avoided, if the kid said "no problem officer" and walked his ass over to the sidewalk, not giving the cop any shit...because if he said something back to the cop while walking to the sidewalk, I'd have to guess the racist would of took it to another level.

magyarsvensk

So you disagree that this all could of been avoided if the kid went to the sidewalk when the cop told him to and minded his own business?
    Maybe...or maybe when he got to the sidewalk, the officer would have asked him to sit, roll over and beg, then shot him. When we have police shooting people for disobeying their commands, who knows?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

i haven't seen this being about walking on the sidewalk at all

end of the day nobody knows yet other than the witness accounts

Ted Sheckler

i haven't seen this being about walking on the sidewalk at all

end of the day nobody knows yet other than the witness accounts

But isn't that how this whole situation began...A racist cop asked an idiot to walk on the sidewalk and the kid decided he'd rather be cool and walk down the middle of the street instead. and before you say it kid or mag, no that shouldn't mean you should die for disobeying. Figured I'd have to add that last little part, because that would be your obvious responses.

The kids friend that was with him said "cop said to get out of the street and walk down the sidewalk, kid said "yo man wez only gots like 20 mo steps" and cop pulled forward, then stopped and confronted them...Then kid was shot" Seems as if the cop pulled away thinking the idiots would get out of the street. Unlikely if the kids went to the sidewalk and cops pulled away, they'd look back and see nothing in the street and be on there merry way. But the kids wanted to be disobedient and the cop wanted to take it to the next level (obvious racist)
    Last edited by Ted Sheckler; 08-14-14 at 03:58 PM.

magyarsvensk

What bothers me is that I wonder how many black kids have been shot by this nearly all white police force in the same manner except that no one was around to contradict the police account of what happened. Lord knows most stop and searches and pullovers don't have witnesses.

Sounds to me like the only mistake the officer made in his own mind is not check to see if anyone was watching.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

But isn't that how this whole situation began...A racist cop asked an idiot to walk on the sidewalk and the kid decided he'd rather be cool and walk down the middle of the street instead. and before you say it kid or mag, no that shouldn't mean you should die for disobeying. Figured I'd have to add that last little part, because that would be your obvious responses.

The kids friend that was with him said "cop said to get out of the street and walk down the sidewalk, kid said "yo man wez only gots like 20 mo steps" and cop pulled forward, then stopped and confronted them...Then kid was shot" Seems as if the cop pulled away thinking the idiots would get out of the street. Unlikely if the kids went to the sidewalk and cops pulled away, they'd look back and see nothing in the street and be on there merry way. But the kids wanted to be disobedient and the cop wanted to take it to the next level (obvious racist)
    no qualms with ya Ted, at the end we both agree, A- could have been avoided B- no reason to kill

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

A Rottweiler and a Chihuahua are also the same species, although it should be obvious to all but the most moronic that humans are more similar than different breeds of dogs. What is your point?
    The point is all your examples of why we are identical also apply to a Rottweiler and a Chihuahua which you cry are much different than races of humans. So put away the freshman Biology text in which you got halfway through the first chapter and modify or change your argument instead of shouting "Moron!" when your misinformed argument turns into a steaming pile of feces.

We haven't evolved in millions of years? Where are you getting this stuff? What do you think gradual changes in appearance due to isolated populations and environmental pressures are? That's passed on genetically, meaning we are genetically different. That's just the most obvious though, to contend that behavior or other intangibles have remained unaffected while physical appearance has changed is delusional. We simply were not apart long enough to diverge into different species.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Sounds to me like the only mistake the officer made in his own mind is not check to see if anyone was watching.
    I am not saying the cop is innocent, but if he were a cold, calculating killer as you say why would he leave such an obvious witness alive like the Dorian kid that was with Brown?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

War on Whites is on baby

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I am not saying the cop is innocent, but if he were a cold, calculating killer as you say why would he leave such an obvious witness alive like the Dorian kid that was with Brown?
    White, Yellow, Black, or Purple, if you lunge for a cops gun, you get what you get coming to you.

First 1234 Last