R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Just watched an episode of gangland the other day focusing on Oak Ca. During the show a mother was crying why my baby why? He was so innocent and didn't deserve this. Right after that part it starts showing pictures of her baby who is 16 and full grown man size flashing gang signs all thugged out. Well ma'am your innocent baby was either a gang member or claimed to be and probably was involved with wrongdoings that got his as@ shot!

Come on people 1+1=2 this is not advanced metrics here. If you join a gang, deal drugs , or attack cops or anyone then your a piece of sh#t and deserve whatever comes your way. Where's the great sh#tstirring con artists Rev Jackson and Sharpton at? These events go down daily in cities like Detroit, Oakland, L.A., Chicago etc where your people are killing each other for moronic reasons like a he color of their clothes or sh#t talking?!? Guess that doesn't help the cause tho and trying to bring down evil oppressor whitey. Such b.s. but you can't fix stupid!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Let's just be practical here for a moment. Cops can and do act like overly entitled pigs alot of the time and I believe the term "hero" is used a bit loosely when describing them for the most part. But push comes to shove they wear a gun for a reason it's not just for show and will use it! There is a big line between fukking with cops and talking a little reality smack (which I have done). And presenting a true threat to an officer by going after him in a harmful manner. If you choose the latter than you are a maniac GAMBLER that would make any degen on this site look amateur.

Aww how cute you bet a nickel on Da Bears and even layed the pts....Well I went after a cops gun while struggling with him and....Well never mind you know how that ended!

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    No idea whether it's fake or not. But the knife lying on the ground at the end sure isn't the knife that the guy had in his hand.
    let me go back and re-watch I like to think somebody would have caught that before it was released or possibly even ISIS and that was a british accent in the video right? All this is very strange is it 2014? People are getting their heads removed from their bodies on several continents like its an episode of game of thrones....anyways I rewatched its not that easy to tell maybe the first one didn't do the job....Fukk that must be an awful feeling listenting to a radical muslim with a British accent talk about how hes getting ready to kill you while holding a knife. Big Bear i'm with you Fukk the police...in the ass with no lubrication ....no vasaline.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

Ain't shit gonna happen tonight but live feed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24e6RfL_jbg

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Animals must eat...stay tuned

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    You think its a fake? I'm rather glad they didn't show it I just about threw up yesterday watching a Mexican cartel video they did 3 back to back with what look to be a rather dull machete...brutal you've just about ceased being human at the point you can hack a live human beings head off back and forth back and forth sick.
    Teaser, not saying it didn't happen, also, not saying it did. I've learned that not everything is as it seems.
    World events are like a chess game especially right now. He who masters deception wins.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Anyone know what this is about?

Kermit

There are so many stories coming out now, I don't know what to believe. This is saying Michael Brown's friend Dorian has changed his story and admitted the attack by Brown.

https://twitter.com/LadySandersfarm/...07220825911296

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    C'mon man, seriously. These guys obviously spent some time constructing this for a reason.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

could not help it, i know this is a serious situation but that train picture is funny as hell

emotions make people do crazy shit

Outside of that, I cant imagine wtf that was constructed for.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    could not help it, i know this is a serious situation but that train picture is funny as hell

emotions make people do crazy shit

Outside of that, I cant imagine wtf that was constructed for.
    I thought that it was a shop, but apparently it is real.

I hope all of this bullshit there gets put to rest soon.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

It's the SOUL TRAIN.

Those trains are used some local shopping malls as a novelty, for like $3 per person it will drive around the inside of a mall. Just ahideous attempt at attention.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Iphone stolen from a white liberal
    Hopefully it was the msmbc reporter
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Fidel that's the problem with our country today! Social media has produced this culture of look at me half wits while people like me who speak the truth and try to be objective while speaking harsh reality get overlooked by teenagers going awol. Lol....hey not trying to sound like the grumpy "old" stubborn man cause I'm not even 40 yet! But buy them books and buy them books and they just eat the pages! This younger generation is more about making a self serving spectacle of themselves than sending a true msg that has meaning.
    Points Awarded:

cashmoneyholla gave R.P. McMurphy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

recon1
    Yep

Shits going down

recon1
    Yep

Pants up, don't loot!

tony_come

Animals must eat

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

many Blacks have repatriated themselves to Africa over the last century. this is especially big in the Rastafari movement. i wouldn't be shocked to see the movement gain mass popularity again in the next 50 years, seems almost destined.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Send in the la clippers
    Strange all of this occurring at the same time eh?... That video was pretty strong with that young man standing up to all those looters, powerful stuff right there. I still think we have bigger problems moving ahead with jihad, terrorist, isis, whatever their calling them at the moment. A ton going on wild time to be alive.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Strange all of this occurring at the same time eh?... That video was pretty strong with that young man standing up to all those looters, powerful stuff right there. I still think we have bigger problems moving ahead with jihad, terrorist, isis, whatever their calling them at the moment. A ton going on wild time to be alive.
    Yeah, that guy IMO was what I would consider a HERO in this entire situation. Very impressive.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

The whole thing is such a mess...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The media has created a huge monster in Furgeson. They're not going to just let it die easily. They' do their part to feed it, they always do

tony_come

Johnny manziel should come and throw football on the street

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    many Blacks have repatriated themselves to Africa over the last century. this is especially big in the Rastafari movement. i wouldn't be shocked to see the movement gain mass popularity again in the next 50 years, seems almost destined.
    Too hot,I don't like Ebola, and I like
    living in SoCal but I do plan on taking a tour of the motherland in the next year or two so never say never

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    I will say first and foremost that cops these days are a bit out of hand and to "protect and serve" has kind of taken a backseat to being "bitches" for the higher ups with more emphasis on pulling people over for stupid b.s. and see what else you can find while being more like parasites so the municipalities can line their pockets with easy $$$.

However I have a huge problem with how this has been handled by the black community once again. Instead of waiting for due process or at the very least protesting without looting and violence. They simply jump the gun and assume this is another injustice to blacks blah blah blah. Well in the early stages they wanted to paint the prettiest picture of this sweet innocent kid....who's actually a full grown larger than avg young man. Now the truth is coming out showing some holes in his" wonderful "character and they are going apeshit over that! Let's not overlook how the autopsy shows you the early witness accounts of him being shot in the back have all been debunked and incredible now. Not a single lawyer with half a brain can put any of these liars on the stand now. What's racist here? A cop doing HIS JOB by protecting his life by all means necessary from a threat and attack presumably? Or a bunch of black witnesses trying to railroad a cop cause he's white and did his job if that's what happened?

Just sick and tired of the this race making excuses and trying to pass blame when there is so much destruction created by themselves to each other daily and not just violence. Saw a very wise sounding black man yesterday on CNN I believe they were interviewing speaking the truth about how black America needs to wake the Fukk up and take some responsibility basically kind of like Bill Cosby does. Sadly though he made sense and does not fuel the media or our gov agenda so he was just a blurb that we probably won't hear much from again. Merica isn't it beautiful
    Here's your problem, you're blaming the "black community" for some people rioting. The protesters already said, there are way more people peacefully protesting then there are rioting. The protesters have even said the rioters don't associate with the protest. In other words, they are there to take advantage and steal what they can. I saw on the news black people cleaning up the stores after it was raided by the people rioting.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The media has created a huge monster in Furgeson. They're not going to just let it die easily. They' do their part to feed it, they always do
    if another airliner went down they would drop Ferguson in a hot minute. it's just the flavor of the week(s) until something happens

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8975

That aint happening.

tony_come

They would died in Africa.

magyarsvensk
    magyarsvensk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Why would black Americans "repatriate themselves to Africa" when they are just as American as anyone else in this country? Genetic tests have shown that black Americans have as much or more European ancestry as African ancestry. They came here long before any of my ancestors did, that is for sure.

magyarsvensk
    magyarsvensk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

The way you guys blame things on "the black community" is pretty ignorant. Do you think they all know each other or something?

existential

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Too hot,I don't like Ebola, and I like
    living in SoCal but I do plan on taking a tour of the motherland in the next year or two so never say never
    curious, are your ancestors from West Africa? Ebola is pretty much just media hype, nothing more. you'll likely enjoy your visit and Black Nationalism is very strong in the West.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21581

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Johnny manziel should come and throw football on the street
    At least it won't hit anyone on the fly. Maybe bounce off the ground harmlessly.

existential

Quote Originally Posted by magyarsvensk View Post
    Why would black Americans "repatriate themselves to Africa" when they are just as American as anyone else in this country? Genetic tests have shown that black Americans have as much or more European ancestry as African ancestry. They came here long before any of my ancestors did, that is for sure.
    you're asking why would they? are you completely ignorant on the subject and history? ever heard of Marcus Garvey? the purpose is two fold - first, to reconvene the African diaspora throughout the world (not just Africans living in America) and, second, to socially and economically redeem the African continent (including the exit of any remaining colonial European powers from Africa). this would be akin to the Jewish diaspora and repatriation movement to Israel (which has been quite successful on the whole), but on a much larger scale of course.

the issue really comes down to funding at this point and the obligation/role of western governments. historically, many western governments acknowledged their duty to help facilitate the repatriation desired by Africans in the mid-to-late 19th century. hence the creation of Liberia and temporary colonization of other WAFR countries. these efforts will surely be renewed again some day as Pan-African Nationalism continues to grow and reaches critical mass. if you were Black, you'd want to be afforded that option.
    Last edited by existential; 08-20-14 at 02:02 PM.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Why do people think that somebody owes them something?

First ... 22232425262728 ... Last