King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Does Itchypickle work???

Itchy you ain't white... You're a Jew.. Those white cops would shoot your Jew ass too if they could...

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Does Itchypickle work???

Itchy you ain't white... You're a Jew.. Those white cops would shoot your Jew ass too if they could...

Mayan has a better chance than you Itchypickle.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I have a knife, shot me!

I have a knife, shot me!

I have a knife, shot me!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post

Nah I roll in texas with a full size truck complete with a pink car seat in the rear cab....get the tip of the hat from law enforcement here...Kinger would roll up with Dyablo blaring on his itunes in the cutlass on spinners, wife beater and dickeis with socks and flip flops and get popped for sure though

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Why wait a week to report this?
    Because it would be a disaster if the law tried to move as fast as the media. And people who let headlines do their thinking for them can't understand what is happening.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Because it would be a disaster if the law tried to move as fast as the media. And people who let headlines do their thinking for them can't understand what is happening.
    What is happening?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Easy money.. They would see itchys big nose and pop him right there...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Easy money.. They would see itchys big nose and pop him right there...
    Jew know it ese...
    Attached Images  

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14055

Is that Jew Bronson?

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    These live reporters need to understand coddling the blacks and telling them you agree with them isn't going to help

magyarsvensk
    magyarsvensk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    What i beleive is: you have a bad attitude. You gonna change the world, ain't nobody gonna look at me wrong, If you sit next to someone and they say something you don't agree with, You're gonna beat them up or get your ass stomped.
    If you wanna take your African Quenn on a date just go and have a good time, who cares what others think. I can tell by your demeanor most of the shit you claim is percieved and proabably no merit to your claims.
    You probably suffer from road rage as well.
    You couldn't be more wrong. I am the most zen driver and zen person you have ever met. Anyone suffering from road rage around here would die of a heart attack within a week. Also, my wife is not from Africa. You are 0 for 2.

magyarsvensk

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Wonder if the black community is embarrassed for the white community when CEO's of mega corps take twenty million dollar bonuses while they run a company into the ground and dissolve thousands of peoples hard earned retirement money. I'd take Furgeson any day over Enron.
    People who steal millions of a dollars in a suit are admirable, but a kid who steals cigars deserves to die. Stop trying to put this in perspective, you will make their brains hurt.

The world is simple. People who look and act like me are cool and penetrate everyone else. America!

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by magyarsvensk View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong. I am the most zen driver and zen person you have ever met. Anyone suffering from road rage around here would die of a heart attack within a week. Also, my wife is not from Africa. You are 0 for 2.

I can agree with this. Nothing better than a hour plus drive to go 10 miles.

tony_come

Send in the la clippers

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Great comparison on Adam Carolla podcast.

4 plane companies.
    Company A makes up 70% of the planes and 15% of the crashes
    Company B makes up 10% of the planes and 15% of the crashes
    Company C makes up 13% of the planes and 60% of the crashes
    Company D makes up 7% of the planes and 10% of the crashes

Is it ok to pick out Company C and tell them to get their shit together?
    And would it be fair to say that nobody will be buying tickets to fly that airline?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341, recon1, and R.P. McMurphy

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post

I'm CERTAIN that Eric Holder will use all available footage of this attack to prosecute it under the hate crimes law while he is in town....because he is AG of all of us not just the black community...right?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys and gals are still talking about Ferguson...fukk ferguson isis is cutting americans heads off has anybody seen the video? http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...40D7A3F9632F8C
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by magyarsvensk View Post
    sad.

No one is offended, I just feel bad for people like you. Your parents need to look in the mirror for sure.
    Let me ask you this. Are you stupid, or just totally gullable? Let me give you a little hint. First of all, if you are in one of the Bars that I go to in Southern California, you will run into people who do carry guns, myself included. If yu try to give any of us a ration because you do not like what we are saying, make sure and bring your insurance cards with you.

What you do not understand is this. People are getting tired of these blacks looking for any excuse to riot. Not ALL blacks, but enough blacks to give the entire black community a bad rap. Answer me this question. How come that black males are only 25% of white males in numbers, but have 5 times the number of arrests that white males do? The current President and his black/minority favoring administration has done more to promote racial hatred than any other administration since the 1800's. He is their leader, and the vast number of people, including an ever growing number of people in his own party, believe that he could care less about what the majority of Americans want, or what the laws say. Americans hate him, and his administration. That bleeds over to the black caucus, and blacks in general. All black schools are allowed but all white schools are illegal. Blacks can call themselves the "N" word, but whites cannot use that word. I say screw that. If I want to refer to Obama as the "Head (N word)", I will, and if that offends anyone, that is too damn bad. This is what the blacks have asked for and this is what they got.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 08-19-14 at 06:32 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Let me ask you this. Are you stupid, or just totally gullable? Let me give you a little hint. First of all, if you are in one of the Bars that I go to in Southern California, you will run into people who do carry guns, myself included. If yu try to give any of us a ration because you do not like what we are saying, make sure and bring your insurance cards with you.

What you do not understand is this. People are getting tired of these blacks looking for any excuse to riot. Not ALL blacks, but enough blacks to give the entire black community a bad rap. Answer me this question. How come that black males are only 25% of white males in numbers, but have 5 times the number of arrests that white males do? The current President and his black/minority favoring administration has done more to promote racial hatred than any other administration since the 1800's. He is their leader, and the vast number of people, including an ever growing number of people in his own party, believe that he could care less about what the majority of Americans want, or what the laws say. Americans hate him, and his administration. That bleeds over to the black caucus, and blacks in general. All black schools are allowed but all white schools are illegal. Blacks can call themselves the "N" word, but whites cannot use that word. I say screw that. If I want to refer to Obama as the "Head (N word)", I will, and if that offends anyone, that is too damn bad. this is what the blacks have asked for and this is what they got.
    That's cool and all but make sure you say it in the OC or the valley i'd hate for you to get your ass whooped saying that shit in metro LA don't care if you were a cop or have a gun ...if you were a cop you know you aren't the only one with heat.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

What you do not understand is this. People are getting tired of these blacks looking for any excuse to riot. Not ALL blacks, but enough blacks to give the entire black community a bad rap. Answer me this question. How come that black males are only 25% of white males in numbers, but have 5 times the number of arrests that white males do? The current President and his black/minority favoring administration has done more to promote racial hatred than any other administration since the 1800's. He is their leader, and the vast number of people, including an ever growing number of people in his own party, believe that he could care less about what the majority of Americans want, or what the laws say. Americans hate him, and his administration. That bleeds over to the black caucus, and blacks in general. All black schools are allowed but all white schools are illegal. Blacks can call themselves the "N" word, but whites cannot use that word. I say screw that. If I want to refer to Obama as the "Head (N word)", I will, and if that offends anyone, that is too damn bad. This is what the blacks have asked for and this is what they got.
    Go get some sleep and comeback when ur not dribbling...

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

I just popped my popcorn i can't wait until tonight's episode of

dumb nigerians in america

i just hope the national gaurd comes out shooting tonight somebody has to end this t.v. Series

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    That's cool and all but make sure you say it in the OC or the valley i'd hate for you to get your ass whooped saying that shit in metro LA don't care if you were a cop or have a gun ...if you were a cop you know you aren't the only one with heat.
    I hear you, but I do not make it a habit of hanging with blacks in South Central. I will say that I would think nothing of shooting anyone, balck, white, or somewhere in between, if I thought they were a legitimate threat to my well being or the well being of my family. Been there. Done that. Not many people can say that. The secret is easy. Shoot first. Their heat does them no good because they are unable to use it. But like I said, I could care less about South Central and the people who live there. I feel sorry for the Black community because the Hispanics have run them out. When the gunfire starts, the Hispanics just whistle and they easily replace the people they have lost. Blacks cannot do that.

teaserpleaser

damn even troll as BTJ found this motherfukker unreal

teaserpleaser

I hear you, but I do not make it a habit of hanging with blacks in South Central. I will say that I would think nothing of shooting anyone, balck, white, or somewhere in between, if I thought they were a legitimate threat to my well being or the well being of my family. Been there. Done that. Not many people can say that. The secret is easy. Shoot first. Their heat does them no good because they are unable to use it. But like I said, I could care less about South Central and the people who live there. I feel sorry for the Black community because the Hispanics have run them out. When the gunfire starts, the Hispanics just whistle and they easily replace the people they have lost. Blacks cannot do that.
    I said LA metro you know what metro area is right.... Its all good Bigdaddy you're a dying breed Older white conservative and I know you're a troll so its cool and nobody even mentioned sc the fact that you think I could be or that all black people are from South central is laughable if it wasn't so sad. About the Mexicans running people out I don't know about that especially in SC maybe reproducing us out that's not even going to be a competition but its all good we'll all be brown in 100 years so in reality I don't take this shit so seriously so call Obama what you want and make up all the fantasy stories you want. Hint Blacks with Money don't live in South central the bad parts anyway maybe ladera but that's not exactly sc they live in the SGV. I don't take offense to you killing blacks if they are a threat to your well being i'd kill a group of white men in a heartbeat if I thought they were a threat.

magyarsvensk

Now that's more like it. Why is Retard just nominating the post? You have opinions of your own, right? Step up to the mic like bigot daddy.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

you guys gotta give it to the poster retard, he has kept a level fair/unbiased head throughout this conversation

teaserpleaser

oh and one last thing I don't think you're quick enough to see whats ahead for you lets say they do run all the blacks out of LA what do you think happens to White people next? What happens to OC and simi valley? Havent thought that far down the line huh we'll I have. You can See where LA is headed it will be full blown Mexico in 30 or so years MAX then what you going to do? Me i'll be off grid/solar a deep well growing my cannabis same I do now You will have been worm food for a bit by then so I don't think you'll really have to worry about it but just thought i'd give you a little glimpse of the future since were talking about people being run out and all.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

You guys and gals are still talking about Ferguson...fukk ferguson isis is cutting americans heads off has anybody seen the video? http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...40D7A3F9632F8C
    I'm not buying into the video beheading. Certain reasons lead me to believe it was not as it seemed.
    Your overall point of other important things going on now while we are looking at Ferguson is very well taken.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I love reading these threads

well my picks suck

but these threads let me know who is rational and can trust when my Big Mac is on the line

tony_come

Animals are starting to come out in ferguson

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    I'm not buying into the video beheading. Certain reasons lead me to believe it was not as it seemed.
    Your overall point of other important things going on now while we are looking at Ferguson is very well taken.
    You think its a fake? I'm rather glad they didn't show it I just about threw up yesterday watching a Mexican cartel video they did 3 back to back with what look to be a rather dull machete...brutal you've just about ceased being human at the point you can hack a live human beings head off back and forth back and forth sick.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

Hope we get a live feed soon.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I will say first and foremost that cops these days are a bit out of hand and to "protect and serve" has kind of taken a backseat to being "bitches" for the higher ups with more emphasis on pulling people over for stupid b.s. and see what else you can find while being more like parasites so the municipalities can line their pockets with easy $$$.

However I have a huge problem with how this has been handled by the black community once again. Instead of waiting for due process or at the very least protesting without looting and violence. They simply jump the gun and assume this is another injustice to blacks blah blah blah. Well in the early stages they wanted to paint the prettiest picture of this sweet innocent kid....who's actually a full grown larger than avg young man. Now the truth is coming out showing some holes in his" wonderful "character and they are going apeshit over that! Let's not overlook how the autopsy shows you the early witness accounts of him being shot in the back have all been debunked and incredible now. Not a single lawyer with half a brain can put any of these liars on the stand now. What's racist here? A cop doing HIS JOB by protecting his life by all means necessary from a threat and attack presumably? Or a bunch of black witnesses trying to railroad a cop cause he's white and did his job if that's what happened?

Just sick and tired of the this race making excuses and trying to pass blame when there is so much destruction created by themselves to each other daily and not just violence. Saw a very wise sounding black man yesterday on CNN I believe they were interviewing speaking the truth about how black America needs to wake the Fukk up and take some responsibility basically kind of like Bill Cosby does. Sadly though he made sense and does not fuel the media or our gov agenda so he was just a blurb that we probably won't hear much from again. Merica isn't it beautiful

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

You think its a fake? I'm rather glad they didn't show it I just about threw up yesterday watching a Mexican cartel video they did 3 back to back with what look to be a rather dull machete...brutal you've just about ceased being human at the point you can hack a live human beings head off back and forth back and forth sick.
    No idea whether it's fake or not. But the knife lying on the ground at the end sure isn't the knife that the guy had in his hand.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Multiple witnesses have stated a White Police Officer shot a Black Teen in the chest multiple times WHILE HE HAD HIS HANDS RAISED. And then fired another shot into the teen as he was on the ground. Serve and Protect, RIGHT???
    damn.

Fukk the police.

First ... 21222324252627 ... Last