GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Interesting when you finally get the other side of the fuggin story isn't it?

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Can't wait for the dashboard cam to come out to show this hood rat got we he had coming. Who goes into a damn store like He-Man thinking they can just take shit without paying. It's unbelievable to me calling this kid an angel and playing the victim card.
    Points Awarded:

cashmoneyholla gave GT21Megatron 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Can't wait for the dashboard cam to come out to show this hood rat got we he had coming. Who goes into a damn store like He-Man thinking they can just take shit without paying. It's unbelievable to me calling this kid an angel and playing the victim card.
    Sadly ferguson does not have dash cam's http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/14/us/ferguson-dashcams/

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

according to the familys attorneys Mike Mike was just a baby. he was just another unarmed teen the po-lice decided to gun down.

They just showed this female "witness" that shot video after the incident from her apartment. she's wearing a HANDS UP DONT SHOOT shirt and everything she says is obviously tainted towards Mike Mike.

however people who took video and narrate the story AS THE AFTERMATH happens tells a totally different story. clearly says the guy turned around and came after the officer (which matches the officers leaked narrative).

this coverage is hilarious

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

That scenario has made the most sense all along. Anyone who thought he and Dorian were eloquently speaking and nice to the cop from the get go...and believed all the 'he stood over him and unloaded clips into him' he 'walked up to him like an animal on his knees and shot him execution style' or 'he was running 'away' from the cop and was shot in the back multiple times' needs to think again.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

matches with what Mike Mike's neighbors said in this video, a longer version of what was posted earlier

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/1686...uson-shooting/

An approximate transcription of the background conversation, as related by the “Conservative Treehouse” blog, who originally discovered the conversation:
    @6:28/6:29 of video

#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

{crosstalk}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

{crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

[there is dispute here whether he says "doubled back" or "coming back."]
    #1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

{crosstalk}

#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

Quote Originally Posted by magyarsvensk View Post
    My point is that black people experience racism every day, right here in the land of the "free".
    If Chinese neighborhoods were like black neighborhoods than Chinese people would be experiencing "racism" every day, right here in the land of the "free". Black people (specifically: ghetto trash) should sweep their own side of the street. It would do everyone a world of good.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Tons of vids on youtube where they become offended and arrest, Ive seen some where the cop says they are above the law, Ive been pulled over for tint too dark before years ago, thankfully this crap didnt happen.
    Ive seen some of the videos you mention, pretty entertaining. Most people do not even know how much power they have and just willingly give up rights to police. Im 100% commited to law and order, so long as law is keeping themselves in order by following bill of rights and Constitution.
    Window tint is one of those things that the shade can't exceed a certain amount. I've seen those tint scanners not calibrated correctly and read a wrong #. Most detail shops know the laws for the areas and will not apply an illegal shade.

recon1
    Yep

Who are you talking to? I didn't say that no one else knows what it's like to be with a minority, nor did I say that only white people can be racist (on the contrary, I said that everyone has prejudice, myself included).... Also, my hyperbole seems to be lost on you....you honestly think I literally wanted to burn the place down?

If you have to go to Spain to experience "racism" (even though your wife is white) then that is a pretty good deal. My point is that black people experience racism every day, right here in the land of the "free".
    You stress an intangibile myth and streotypical perception that you can't prove. You will spend a life worrying what others say and do or don't do. Man, go live life and who cares that someone is following you in a store, leave and spend your money elsewhere. If the hostess seemed rude leave and go eat somewhere else…its easy. Most racist usually claim racist first, this is my experieance. Ive never met a racist person in my life….Just individual ingnorance from time to time.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    according to the familys attorneys Mike Mike was just a baby. he was just another unarmed teen the po-lice decided to gun down.

They just showed this female "witness" that shot video after the incident from her apartment. she's wearing a HANDS UP DONT SHOOT shirt and everything she says is obviously tainted towards Mike Mike.

however people who took video and narrate the story AS THE AFTERMATH happens tells a totally different story. clearly says the guy turned around and came after the officer (which matches the officers leaked narrative).

this coverage is hilarious
    The witneses of Ferguson where being biased? That's a shocking.

magyarsvensk
    magyarsvensk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    You stress an intangibile myth and streotypical perception that you can't prove. You will spend a life worrying what others say and do or don't do. Man, go live life and who cares that someone is following you in a store, leave and spend your money elsewhere. If the hostess seemed rude leave and go eat somewhere else…its easy. Most racist usually claim racist first, this is my experieance. Ive never met a racist person in my life….Just individual ingnorance from time to time.
    So according to you, low priority service because of race is cool....harassment because of race is cool....we should just take our business elsewhere. Do you think it's okay for white store owners to put up a sign that says "no blacks"? If not then what is the difference?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Don't these fukkers protesting work?

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Don't these fukkers protesting work?
    without trying to be rude or baiting...have you seen them?
    I think it's safe to say a majority shown on camera are not quite the working type. keep in mind it's probably a pretty poor town.

just saying

tony_come

Agreed

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

IF YOU WANT TO BE SAFE DURING THESE RIOTS GO TO THE FERGUSON LIBRARY I DOUBT ANY OF THESE DUMB NIGERIANS KNOW WHERE THE LIBRARY IS

I HEARD MICHAEL BROWN JUST GOT ACCEPTED TO HARVARD HE SURE LOOKED LIKE A SMART KEED
    Points Awarded:

retard gave BEANTOWNJIM 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard, and BatemanPatrickl

recon1
    Yep

So according to you, low priority service because of race is cool....harassment because of race is cool....we should just take our business elsewhere. Do you think it's okay for white store owners to put up a sign that says "no blacks"? If not then what is the difference?
    I believe if a store owner does not want to serve certain people they shouldn't have to. Makes it easier knowing where to spend your cash. you just need to release all the hate bottled up inside and stop worrying about how you think others perceive you. The more you think about how you were wronged and the hate builds up you lost and whoever wronged you won.
    DON'T WORRY BOUT IT!

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    IF YOU WANT TO BE SAFE DURING THESE RIOTS GO TO THE FERGUSON LIBRARY I DOUBT ANY OF THESE DUMB NIGERIANS KNOW WHERE THE LIBRARY IS

I HEARD MICHAEL BROWN JUST GOT ACCEPTED TO HARVARD HE SURE LOOKED LIKE A SMART KEED
    Jeeeeeeeeeeeem. Jeeeeeeeeeem. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeem. A smart KEED. I only when Beaner puts his opinion in.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

I believe if a store owner does not want to serve certain people they shouldn't have to. Makes it easier knowing where to spend your cash. you just need to release all the hate bottled up inside and stop worrying about how you think others perceive you. The more you think about how you were wronged and the hate builds up you lost and whoever wronged you won.
    DON'T WORRY BOUT IT!
    Not if that business got its start up money from the government.

The Inevitable

Anyone wanting live coverage can go here. It's live atm. http://vaughnlive.tv/surfrat

retard

This should be good that monkey called for burning down Detroit and rioting in 2012

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Chris Hayes on MSNBC is complaining about how the riot police are treating people and he doesn't understand why they are making peaceful protesters move and then he gets hit in the back with a rock thrown from a peaceful protester.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Guys quit giving these channels their good ratings money, how many times do you think a cop shot and killed a black male, too many to count, why is this story blown up like it is.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    Not if that business got its start up money from the government.
    No business should get any tax payer money. That money isn't the governments to give to any business.

recon1
    Yep

Guys quit giving these channels their good ratings money, how many times do you think a cop shot and killed a black male, too many to count, why is this story blown up like it is.
    So, Obama can sneak some more jihadist into our Southern border.

The Inevitable

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The fact that he was shot in the back was the main reason why I took interest in this. If anyone is shot in the back, it is obvious that a law was broken and a cop should go down. Now I feel foolish that this new information has come out and the shot to the back never happened.
    The shot in the back was never relevant to me. And it shouldn't have been to other people as well. Whether he was shot in back or front is simply a moral issue to me. I can see why people would focus on it, but the the bottom line is there was distance between him and the cop. The "attack" in the car had already happened, so the cop's life was no longer in danger (if it ever was). The distance should have allowed the cop to subdue the kid and arrest him. Instead of mace or taser, he shot him to death. And six times? Once in the head?

jtoler

Standard issue pistol for most precincts probably is more than a six shooter. He probably actually shot 8 or 9 times.
    Last edited by jtoler; 08-18-14 at 11:07 PM.

The Inevitable

No business should get any tax payer money. That money isn't the governments to give to any business.
    Cities help business build when they start up because they know it will bring in revenue for the city. Another business equals another hand to tax.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

You are right. There are many stories of cops killing black guys accidentally, mistakenly, or purposely and nothing is ever said. I just don't get why this story is the "thing" now.

retard

The protesters just said ''we pay for the signs'' they are picking up street signs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmqHVKNZkhM

vice has the best live stream they are chimping out and screaming we aint do nuffin

jtoler

You are right. There are many stories of cops killing black guys accidentally, mistakenly, or purposely and nothing is ever said. I just don't get why this story is the "thing" now.
    Distraction, conditioning, and learning what works for what will inevitably become the norm.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

The police screwed this whole thing up so bad every step of the way. Just terrible.

tony_come

Without force Capt. Johnson cannot win this battle
    Last edited by tony_come; 08-19-14 at 03:01 AM.

jtoler

Exactly, which means its not about what supposedly happened rather the timing of the exploitation. The best way to overcome a faction, brigade, group, or army is to divide and conquer. The best way to do that in America is by dividing the races via a racial "incident". What are you gonna do when they take your guns away Kerm.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

hey at least Michael Brown was halfway guilty of something.

And at least Michael Brown was killed by a officer and not some wannabe neighborhood cop who cant fight for shit

Unlike Trayvon Martin, who was killed for winning a fight brought onto him and purchasing skittles

Here you go ,autopsy report.... thank god that poor cop is still alive

FERGUSON, Mo. — Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager who was killed by a police officer, sparking protests around the nation, was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, a preliminary private autopsy performed on Sunday found.
    One of the bullets entered the top of Mr. Brown’s skull, suggesting his head was bent forward when it struck him and caused a fatal injury, according to Dr. Michael M. Baden, the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York, who flew to Missouri on Sunday at the family’s request to conduct the separate autopsy. It was likely the last of bullets to hit him, he said.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Anyone else not find it hilarious that this is starting to look like 1920's KKK times in reverse....remember when say a white woman was assaulted it immediately turned into the calls to lynch a black man for not just a punch but raping and whatever else to her....klan marched and the towns people protested until the black man was put in front of a white jury and a white man hung the noose at his 'trial'?

Here in 2014 a white officer shoots a black man and suddenly the town is burned and looted and firing at police and natl guard...everyone says for 'justice and fairness' we need a black police chief, a black prosecutor, a black judge and and a black jury and the cop needs to be tried for murder, not any other charge, regardless of what the whites put out about brown bein the aggressor, a robber, etc.....we need all black in order to remove any racism?

New poll on HuffPo this morning says still only 23% of Americans feel the cop is guilty of murder so even with the week of 99% one sided fairy tale coverage of the story....thats all they can muster up.

First ... 19202122232425 ... Last