itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Anybody know if Brown was a father?
    Probly but she hadn't caught up to him yet with the DNA request and Maury date so he's clear

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Probly but she hadn't caught up to him yet with the DNA request and Maury date so he's clear

Yea I figured...Was just wondering if he was really a piece of shit or actually had the chance at a future. typical.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

another fine example of police work

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investig...oroner-n185016

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

Only in the south.... So the story is the cops frisked this kid twice but don't find a gun ...then he's handcuffed and placed in a cop cruiser where he some how gets this gun that cops didn't find in either of the pat downs while handcuffed C'mon dog that shit isn't fishy at all very believable.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

There was a similar story last year or the year before about a man from Arkansas(I think) who was shot in the head in the back of a Police vehicle after being searched. If I remember correctly what ended up coming out was he had a cell phone with him and called his girlfriend the first time they placed him in the car, and he told her that he was scared and had a gun on him. Then after the cops ran his name through their computer that found out he had a warrant, so they took him back out of the car and hand-cuffed him. All the while he left the gun in the backseat floor and then while the cops were talking to witnesses, they heard a "pop" and the guy was dead in the backseat.

I remember a lot of controversy over that one too.

Kermit

I found it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1823408.html

Seriously though, you would to be one stupid cop to shoot someone who is handcuffed in a car.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

On the other end of the spectrum you have this clown.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1942561

Have sex in public, then when police get called refuse to cooperate with them and pull the race card.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I found it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1823408.html

Seriously though, you would to be one stupid cop to shoot someone who is handcuffed in a car.
    wow thats a crazy story. I dont remember that one.
    It seems reasonable to think maybe the cop was paid off to kill this guy...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Seems after the construction workers' video the clan who were backing the cop stop posting with the same fervor as before, funny how that happens.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Seems after the construction workers' video the clan who were backing the cop stop posting with the same fervor as before, funny how that happens.

wish the klan wasn't involved at all...but that being said, they along with others donating to the legal fund were pulled down before the construction video. Were told it doesn't look good for the racist comments being associated with Wilson for one, and two, no legal fund needed if he isn;t indicted so stand down for appearance sake.

magyarsvensk
    magyarsvensk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    On the other end of the spectrum you have this clown.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1942561

Have sex in public, then when police get called refuse to cooperate with them and pull the race card.
    Who takes photos of couples making out in their car?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Dude, there were no posts in this thread for 9 days before that recent post about the construction worker's story. Go back and check.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Dude, there were no posts in this thread for 9 days before that recent post about the construction worker's story. Go back and check.
    And after the video why havent there hardly been any more posts? There were tons of posts after Michael Brown's convenience store video.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Because the fukkin flavour of the week in domestic violence in sports?

Jeeze guys. This has been swept deep under the rug.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Because the fukkin flavour of the week in domestic violence in sports?

Jeeze guys. This has been swept deep under the rug.

Dwyer arrested in Arizona now....what the hell is goin on

Kermit

The new non-sports related flavor of the week in the media is some black/white guy from Utah was gunned down from behind for running around with a Samurai sword.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

The new non-sports related flavor of the week in the media is some black/white guy from Utah was gunned down from behind for running around with a Samurai sword.
    To parlay off the Ferguson strife.....

Ray Rice

Adrian Peterson

Greg Hardy

Jonathan Dwyer

Jameis Winston

If Obama or Al Sharpton had a son......

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by magyarsvensk View Post
    Who takes photos of couples making out in their car?
    Probably one of the people who complained about them. Its 2014..if your doing something out of the ordinary odds are somebody is probably recording or taking pictures.

magyarsvensk

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Probably one of the people who complained about them. Its 2014..if your doing something out of the ordinary odds are somebody is probably recording or taking pictures.
    Someone really needs to get laid.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

It's ALIVE!! This thread is like energizer bunny.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

The construction worker video looks very genuine and goes with other witnesses.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

War on white's continues
    Points Awarded:

retard gave stevenash 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Wilson just testified before the St Louis Country grand jury, so it will still be some time. They are going to hear the testimony of other eyes witnesses.

I thought there was another cop their when it happened? I'm not sure if that matters since cops usually stick together not matter what.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

where was this construction workers video?

recon1
    Yep

Construction workers were just playcating to the crowd around them for fear of ass-whoopin for being WWIBN.

You see this tactic by Whites nowadays when a black person enters an area, the weak minded low self esteem white will suddenly have ebonics down pat and all the mannerism of a black person.

Construction workers alleged account differs from actual Ferguson residence who were taped recorded talking how Brown attacked cop etc. basically verified cops story.

Yawn, next racial topic…….
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

magyarsvensk

It cracks me up how all the racist posters nominate each other, as if that lends credence to their idiotic notions. What a bitch move. Do any of you pussies have the balls to stand on your own?

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

It cracks me up how all the racist posters nominate each other, as if that lends credence to their idiotic notions. What a bitch move. Do any of you pussies have the balls to stand on your own?
    I stand on my own. Go fukk yourself.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1, and retard

recon1
    Yep

"Racist" yawn, that word has lost it's effectiveness. You're definition of the aforementioned word is what?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    "Racist" yawn, that word has lost it's effectiveness. You're definition of the aforementioned word is what?
    If you disagree with climate change, you are a 'racist'
    If you disagree with an Obama policy, you are a 'racist' (no I'm not, I disagree with the mans idea, has nothing to do with race)
    If you disagree with on ObamaCare, you are a 'racist'

War on white's is real, the white man has the 'race card' pulled on him anytime he disagrees with the black man, yet 99 times out of 100 race is not the reason.

Don't tell me there is no war on white's

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

stevenash

I can stand on my own too, I'll anwer your question with a question. "Can you?"

magyarsvensk

First off, there is no such thing as the "mannerisms of a black person." There are black people from the United States, Africa, the Caribbean, Latin America, Europe and Asia, and they do not all have the same "mannerisms." Nor do they have the same facial structure, the same body type, the same way of talking or anything else. Blacks are a culturally and ethnically diverse group of people.

magyarsvensk

And no, SteveNash (your namesake would definitely disapprove of your posts), I don't just throw the word racist around. I reserve it for people who take pride in their prejudice of people based on skin color.

stevenash

And no, SteveNash (your namesake would definitely disapprove of your posts), I don't just throw the word racist around. I reserve it for people who take pride in their prejudice of people based on skin color.
    1) Just what posts ofd mine would Steve Nash the basketball player disapprove of?
    2) I don't take pride in their prejudice of people based on skin color.
    3) Black on white violent crime is 7x greater than white on black violent crime.
    That's not a prejudged remark, that's the official crime statistic.
    Black on white violent crime is seven times greater than white on black, I say there's a war of whites because of that reason, and others, and that makes me a racist? How excatly does that make me a racist? For voicing an opinion based on observations and facts?

magyarsvensk

Yes, saying that [insert skin color] people are [insert description] or [insert skin color] people do [insert action] is racial prejudice also known as racism. There are millions of black people all over the globe, and all of them are different. African-Americans have a whole bunch of Anglo blood in them, and most Americans with heritages that date back before the 1800s have black blood in them, so there is no point to be made anyway.

magyarsvensk

Maybe you should go back in time to the slave days and tell the black people who are about to be lynched or beaten or whipped that they are fundamentally more violent than white people.

First ... 27282930313233 ... Last