Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Pretty sure the crusades, vlad the impaler, monguls, vikings, romans, all did a good bit of killing without guns

Fukkin teeth should be banned...axes should be banned, any type of steel should be banned....The list go on and on...The retard doesn't understand that if guns weren't here, then they would find something else to kill with and then he'd be bitching about that.

I don't really mean to call him a retard, because he's trying, but he just doesn't look at the big picture. he's probably muslim.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Jesus Christ.
    I just re read the first half of the article...I saw it quote Mike Brown Sr at one point, then I must of thought every story was from mike brown sr. I feel quite retarded. eh.
    It happens. Especially after getting used to just scrolling the short version articles these days. Multiple quotes can sneak in on the brain.

magyarsvensk
    magyarsvensk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I own a gun, why haven't I killed anybody with it? I've never killed an animal with it either. What the fuk do I have this killing machine for?

I also own a knife. I've caught a fish and killed it with this knife.

Seems like a knife (not a killing machine) is something that I've done more killing with.

Lets pretend that guns never existed ok...Well there would be ALOT more murders done by knife AND that is a guarantee.

Then what, you'd be crying that knives. But you wouldn't be able to say that they are nothing more than killing machines, but they would be the #1 tool used in homicides.

You seem quite ignorant.
    Do people who use their brains over their emotions seem ignorant to you? I don't know what it's like on the other side of things.

First of all, you are using your own personal single experience as evidence, which is just plain madness. Is there something about all of the killings throughout history that have been performed with guns that makes it irrelevant to your evaluation? Or do you just not like the outcome of the more rational line of thinking?

your hypotetical scenario is bullshit (like most) but fortunately, our long history of killing other humans gives us a time in history before guns when plenty of killing took place. People used swords, maces, spears, and other old fashioned killing machines to do the job, weapons that like guns were designed to kill quickly and efficiently and served no other primary purpose. You wouldn't bring your fishing knife to fight someone with a sword now would you?

So, no a knife is not a killing machine. You can try again, but unfortunately the playing field of logic is tilted in my direction. You have to rewrite more than history to prove that guns are not designed to kill, so good luck with that. Furthermore, if we are back in Game of Thrones time and someone carries a sword around, I would say, yes, their intention is to have the ability to kill people. But sword cannot kill people as quickly or efficiently as a gun, which is why they have become obsolete. Still I wouldn't want to live in a place where everyone walks around with a sword any more than I would in a place where people walk around with guns.

There is no reason for senseless death to be a part of my life.

Ted Sheckler

I still don't think you understand.

but first, my personal experience with my gun. I'm know for a fact more than a handful of people who have a gun and haven't shot anyone. So if I know 10 people and they know 10 people and so on and so on...Plenty of people own guns that have never killed anyone/anything. So you thinking people only own guns to kill other people is "just plain madness"

My scenario is bullshit? I know i've certainly read PLENTY of murders that have happened via knife wounds. So if they were to ban all guns. I would not be surprised when the bitches start crying about knives being dangerous. Hey dumfuk, people used swords maces spears AGES AGO...When was the last time you heard about someone using a mace to kill somebody? When was the last time you heard of someone getting stabbed to death with a knife? Hell that dumfuk in st louis a few days after brown got shot, he was wielding a knife and coming at police, and he got shot...We all know how much blacks love to use guns (the killing machine) why wasn't this guy using one of your great suggestions a mase and wood spear with a rock on the end, a ninja sword? Ohhh probably because a knife is small and simple to conceal, kinda like a gun. I bring my knife with me tailgating, normally always have one on me, in the bars...everywhere. I couldn't go into a bar with a steel mase. You sure you aint retarded?

A KNIFE WOULD BE THE KILLING MACHINE IF ALL THE GUNS WERE TAKEN AWAY TOMORROW.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Killing is a highly emotional act. In the heat of it, one will use a pen or a chainsaw, or just fists...does not matter...intent is the key, not the means to that end.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

And how exactly would this be a bad thing?

magyarsvensk

I still don't think you understand.

but first, my personal experience with my gun. I'm know for a fact more than a handful of people who have a gun and haven't shot anyone. So if I know 10 people and they know 10 people and so on and so on...Plenty of people own guns that have never killed anyone/anything. So you thinking people only own guns to kill other people is "just plain madness"

My scenario is bullshit? I know i've certainly read PLENTY of murders that have happened via knife wounds. So if they were to ban all guns. I would not be surprised when the bitches start crying about knives being dangerous. Hey dumfuk, people used swords maces spears AGES AGO...When was the last time you heard about someone using a mace to kill somebody? When was the last time you heard of someone getting stabbed to death with a knife? Hell that dumfuk in st louis a few days after brown got shot, he was wielding a knife and coming at police, and he got shot...We all know how much blacks love to use guns (the killing machine) why wasn't this guy using one of your great suggestions a mase and wood spear with a rock on the end, a ninja sword? Ohhh probably because a knife is small and simple to conceal, kinda like a gun. I bring my knife with me tailgating, normally always have one on me, in the bars...everywhere. I couldn't go into a bar with a steel mase. You sure you aint retarded?

I'm not even going to get to the idiotic stuff at the bottom of the post, because the stuff at the top is so off base that there is no need to continue past it.

I never said said that everyone who owns a gun has killed someone, so your statement that "I know x people with a gun who have never killed anyone" is irrelevant.

I never said said that all killings happen with a gun, so your continued BS about how it is possible to kill people with knives is not relevant.

Reiterating to the point of futility now, I will just go ahead and quote Lynyrd Skynyrd and say "handguns were made for killin', they ain't no good for nuthin' else." Some people own them because they think it makes them cool, some people own them to fit in, some people own them because they have small dicks, some people own them because they want to feel like more of a man....there are a million reasons why people purchase guns, but that doesn't change that they are killing machines.

Your clear intent is to pretend that I said something that I did not and then argue against those made up premises.

magyarsvensk

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Killing is a highly emotional act. In the heat of it, one will use a pen or a chainsaw, or just fists...does not matter...intent is the key, not the means to that end.
    Bullshit. The 9 year old girl would not have killed the instructor if she were practicing Kung fu or ninja stars or axe throwing or archery or something like that. Michael Brown would still be alive if the cop used a taser. The guy in Dayton who was gunned down by police would still be alive too if they used a taser. Columbine could not have happened without guns, nor would the theater shooting in Colorado, nor would Sandy Hook, etc.

i almost feel bad for people arguing on the side of "guns are good" because their points are so far detached from reality. It's not a fair match -- almost like you are bringing knives to a gun fight.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by magyarsvensk View Post
    Bullshit. The 9 year old girl would not have killed the instructor if she were practicing Kung fu or ninja stars or axe throwing or archery or something like that. Michael Brown would still be alive if the cop used a taser. The guy in Dayton who was gunned down by police would still be alive too if they used a taser. Columbine could not have happened without guns, nor would the theater shooting in Colorado, nor would Sandy Hook, etc.

i almost feel bad for people arguing on the side of "guns are good" because their points are so far detached from reality. It's not a fair match -- almost like you are bringing knives to a gun fight.
    Thats not what I was saying....by that logic cars should be outlawed because of accidents etc. I'm talking about acts of violence. 30,000+ deaths per year in the U.S. by cars. I'm speaking solely on the topic of gun violence vs other weapons.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

What happened to the old days of fist to cuffs? You had a disagreement with someone, punched each other a few
    times and shook hands after. Sometimes became friends after that.

Not anymore, it's a fight to the death or get FUBAR. When we do fight, we are ganged up on and curb stomped.

Fear is a big factor for gun ownership and rightly so, just look at your local news. We don't want to be victims
    of a brutal society. We don't want to die because of a couple of bucks in our pocket or get ganged up on eating
    at a waffle house.

Kill or be killed is the battle cry of today. Sad, but true.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by magyarsvensk View Post

Not exactly true I've heard of people being killed with tasers.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

It's all political. Politicians are catering to whichever group of people that is most likely to get them re-elected.

Pain meds are the same way. Why should the government care enough about pain meds that they spend a trillion dollars on this was on drugs that now demonizes pain meds for chronic pain patients. They're being lobbied by groups of parents that have lost teens due to poor choices and overdosed on Oxy. Even though a million ppl take it responsibly every day.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Looking more and more like no major criminal charges will be brought against the officer now. The fundraiser to help with legal bills got almost $500k and then was just quietly stopped over the weekend, family lawyers for Brown have gone silent, all lead you to believe it's leaning in this direction now.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Officer Wilson is screwed.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/fer...ses/index.html

This is powerful as a firsthand spontaneous account from someone with no stake or apparent bias and it corroborates the other "hands in the air" accounts.
    Last edited by d2bets; 09-11-14 at 08:41 AM.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Officer Wilson is screwed.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/fer...ses/index.html

This is powerful as a firsthand spontaneous account from someone with no stake or apparent bias and it corroborates the other "hands in the air" accounts.
    Interesting, but i'll tell you this, other Ferguson residents are contradicting this same witness account of events given by these contractors.

People may not like it, but cops are trained to shoot till the threat has been stopped. I think the assault on the cop that broke his orbital socket is a massive injury and after said assault i wouldn't care if you said pretty please with cheese, please stop shooting i wouldn't risk the fact you may be 'clowning'.
    The type of injury the cop suffered isn't like a busted lip or nose, serious force was used and serious force was applied.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Interesting, but i'll tell you this, other Ferguson residents are contradicting this same witness account of events given by these contractors.

People may not like it, but cops are trained to shoot till the threat has been stopped. I think the assault on the cop that broke his orbital socket is a massive injury and after said assault i wouldn't care if you said pretty please with cheese, please stop shooting i wouldn't risk the fact you may be 'clowning'.
    The type of injury the cop suffered isn't like a busted lip or nose, serious force was used and serious force was applied.
    This is even more powerful than subsequent accounts because it's spontaneous and specific. There's no way that the other witnesses conferred with the contractors who spontaneously provided this firsthand account. What are the odds that the Brown witnesses frabricated their account and it just happened to square with this spontaneous account that they didn't even know about?

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

What's going on in Ferguson? Nothing now. Their five minutes in the suns is over.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    This is even more powerful than subsequent accounts because it's spontaneous and specific. There's no way that the other witnesses conferred with the contractors who spontaneously provided this firsthand account. What are the odds that the Brown witnesses frabricated their account and it just happened to square with this spontaneous account that they didn't even know about?
    The few seconds in question will come down to personal bias one way or the other in court....so many 'eyewitness accounts' and too many inconsistencies and since you are innocent until proven guilty, benefit of the doubt goes to the cop here. Can't see any way a jury unanimously agrees with all the reasonable doubt as of today....and the guy hasn't even, most likely won't be, indicted.

Another interesting tidbit, saw last night where a judge has refused to release Mike Brown's juvenile records.....wait...that means he HAS some....the parents attorney said before he's been such a good kid, 'no criminal record' but didn't say never arrested so while juvenile stuff can't be used same as adult records...fact still remains he has been in run ins before.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Another interesting tidbit, saw last night where a judge has refused to release Mike Brown's juvenile records

Was that for the civil case? I heard something a week ago about his previous records possibly being released for the civil case where the parents were seeking 10 million or something like that.

So in this new witness information, they are saying that 2 shots were fired 30 seconds apart? So I guess that audio with the gunshots in the background did in fact turn out to be bogus?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Another interesting tidbit, saw last night where a judge has refused to release Mike Brown's juvenile records

Was that for the civil case? I heard something a week ago about his previous records possibly being released for the civil case where the parents were seeking 10 million or something like that.

So in this new witness information, they are saying that 2 shots were fired 30 seconds apart? So I guess that audio with the gunshots in the background did in fact turn out to be bogus?
    Spot on about the audio...that part is clear...just need to work backward from there to weed out the falsities involved in multiple witness accounts.

And I didn't catch whether or not the records are for civil or criminal cases just that they wouldn't be released under the first judge...whats sad is if they were to be awarded the $10 mil...doubt that number will hold but maybe less if it even makes it to a trial....the only people who benefit are the Crump and associates lawyers..they'll make bank and whats left after taxes will not be much for the family as well as think of all the resources to help the broken community in an already low income area that money could go to....so the race baiting attorney's get rich and the family is left with little and the town remains broken....social justice.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Seems this video is the smoking gun, two unbiased gentlemen with olive melanin, with no dog in the fight, coming across very sincere.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Seems this video is the smoking gun, two unbiased gentlemen with olive melanin, with no dog in the fight, coming across very sincere.
    It would seem so. I still think if any medical records/photos of the officer's alleged injuries will also be critical to this case. So far the only part that no one has witnessed was Brown punching the officer. Or at least no one is saying that they witnessed it.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Not only that, but there was no opportunity for reflection to temper or alter their accounts. It was spontaneous and contemporaneous. Seriously, what are the odds that two completely separate sets of witnesses that had no knowledge of each other's accounts would each provide the same account ("hands up") and both be either lying or wrong?

If the officer claims that Brown never put his hands up, then the officer is lying and his account will be discounted.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Here's what I bet happened: Brown and Wilson get into fight at the car. Wilson decides to pull his gun in the car to end the altercation. Brown sees it and tries to deflect his arm before the gun is pointed at him. The gun goes off. Brown gets scared thinking the next shot will hit him, so he makes a run for it. Wilson gets out of the car at which point he is angry from the fight and decides to shoot to kill Brown. It doesn't matter to Wilson whether Brown is facing him or not, he's making emotional decisions in the heat of the moment. First shot (or two) miss then the rest hit their mark.

I can't think of any reason why Brown, if he really is beating Wilson so bad, that he would stop and decide to run. Only one that makes sense is Wilson being able to get a shot off at the car. And I can't imagine any scenario where a person not on drugs sprints at a cop pointing a gun at him/her.

Also I notice people keep using the word "threat" loosely. If Brown was such a threat, how come Wilson didn't call for backup after the fight at the car?

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    Here's what I bet happened: Brown and Wilson get into fight at the car. Wilson decides to pull his gun in the car to end the altercation. Brown sees it and tries to deflect his arm before the gun is pointed at him. The gun goes off. Brown gets scared thinking the next shot will hit him, so he makes a run for it. Wilson gets out of the car at which point he is angry from the fight and decides to shoot to kill Brown. It doesn't matter to Wilson whether Brown is facing him or not, he's making emotional decisions in the heat of the moment. First shot (or two) miss then the rest hit their mark.

I can't think of any reason why Brown, if he really is beating Wilson so bad, that he would stop and decide to run. Only one that makes sense is Wilson being able to get a shot off at the car. And I can't imagine any scenario where a person not on drugs sprints at a cop pointing a gun at him/her.

Also I notice people keep using the word "threat" loosely. If Brown was such a threat, how come Wilson didn't call for backup after the fight at the car?
    Seems very plausible, and no Ive never heard or seen a person not influenced by drugs or mentally unstable rushing a cop with a gun pointed at them. Quite a few vids on youtube where cops shoot/kill unarmed citizens and that scenario just doesnt seem to happen. Also just plain vids of cops beaten arse, seems to be the memo when a cop is upset, they are either shooting or beating arse.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

seems so but may I ask why officer Wilson hasn't been arrested ? Darren Wilson supporters keep on trucking on sending them greenbacks in Good thing race isn't an issue in murikkka....anyways are they ever going to do the right thing and make him prove his innocence at least put on a dog and pony show for US can you at least look like you're trying for justice...just a lil bit ... Unfukkinreal

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    seems so but may I ask why officer Wilson hasn't been arrested ? Darren Wilson supporters keep on trucking on sending them greenbacks in Good thing race isn't an issue in murikkka....anyways are they ever going to do the right thing and make him prove his innocence at least put on a dog and pony show for US can you at least look like you're trying for justice...just a lil bit ... Unfukkinreal
    No chance he would be charged for anything, just doesnt happen in the U.S. especially with circumstantial evidence. Its very rare you see a cop charged for outright wrong let alone a case like this where there are many questions, remember with the Rodney King case they had a very graphic videotape and nothing happened.

teaserpleaser

No chance he would be charged for anything, just doesnt happen in the U.S. especially with circumstantial evidence. Its very rare you see a cop charged for outright wrong let alone a case like this where there are many questions, remember with the Rodney King case they had a very graphic videotape and nothing happened.
    he killed a kid with witnesses that said he had his back to the officers and his hands up... I'm from LA since 84 we wont get into why those cops weren't charged but I think you have a clue they did go to court remember.

teaserpleaser

yeah pretty much any way you try and defend that shit its pretty easy to shoot down because its all the way wrong ...its pretty fukked up. And bad part about it is its just going to make racial tension that much worse than it already is. Zimmerman was one thing + this shit = You guys got your double or nothing with intrest on the OJ not guilty verdict I think ....I don't want to hear shit about OJ anymore

jtoler

he killed a kid with witnesses that said he had his back to the officers and his hands up... I'm from LA since 84 we wont get into why those cops weren't charged but I think you have a clue they did go to court remember.
    Yes, but some eye witnesses didnt corroborate the same story in this new video though, a defense attorney loves situations like that. I dont think he'll see a trial and the family will seek monetary compensation, if I was the cop I'd probably be trying to find a new line of work, this incident got too much exposure to have to deal with coupled with the already stressful duties of being a cop.

teaserpleaser

where the fukk are we 1881 tombstone Arizona? " well Darren were going to hide you out until things cool down we're not even going to let em know who you are. Then when the times right right before sun gos down we're going to get you out of town and away from this before the lynch mob knows who you are and before they raise hell in town...." wtf ... shits like something out of an old western.

jtoler

where the fukk are we 1881 tombstone Arizona? " well Darren were going to hide you out until things cool down we're not even going to let em know who you are. Then when the times right right before sun gos down we're going to get you out of town and away from this before the lynch mob knows who you are and before they raise hell in town...." wtf ... shits like something out of an old western.
    It is and if there is no wrong doing why are you in hiding, I understand how big this got, but nobody knows where this guy is it seems.

teaserpleaser

I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up in someones stand up routine its that funny when you think about it twerk the delivery a bit it would kill in the right club ....for real.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

NBA player posts pic and story of good deeds done by his local police....too bad we cant get more coverage of these things 9/10 positives but the ONE out of 10 bad apples get all the media.

http://www.foxsports.com/buzzer/stor...stagram-090914

Ted Sheckler

Anybody know if Brown was a father?

First ... 26272829303132 ... Last