frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

So why didn't they kill the white nutbag that thought he batman or that pyscho in Arizona. While this dorkbag Wilson kills a dude that he already wounded by pumping four additional bullets into him. When white people commit murders they go all out. All serial murderers and child molester are white. Black killings are usually criminal on criminal crime, black gangs compromise of those most of those getting killed by their own. That's why nobody gives a rat@ss about what happening in Chicago, yet the Fox media is trying portray it like it's an issue needing to be address. Gangs killing gang who cares. If a Law Enforcement is executing people or are acting above the law, society has to address this problem. There's about five other cases I can cite where two involved cops killing were innocent ex Military member while the other three were white victims.

This Michael Brown issue is more than a black unarmed person getting killed again but about how much power white America is giving to Law Enforcement, where they don't even respect the US constitution.
    Last edited by frostno98; 08-27-14 at 12:42 AM.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    All serial murderers and child molester are white.
    All?

http://murderpedia.org/male.B/b/brooks-shelly-andre.htm

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Part of the issue here is that it's two complex problems rolled into one. First and foremost, which has gone relatively untalked about, is how the police are treating citizens. Over the years, they have seemingly been more aggressive and militaristic in relations with the public which if you ask me is a huge problem. I think police officers in the US have a major identity crisis right now in which many feel they are able to serve with impunity. The complaints against officers and videos showing them using excess force is at an all time high and it all starts with their initial training and education. Race be damned, it's the po-lice vs. Everyone else

The second issue is the race issue.

I'd be willing to bet just as many protesters were out there due to the fact an officer possibly abused his power as they were because it was a white officer and a black teen involved.

maybe I'm naive or biased. But I'm sick of cops being trained like Navy Seals, acting like dickheads and throwing around grandmas like a rag dolls. They need to act more civil.

u till I need them. Then they can do all that stuff to protect me.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-road-ra...132319303.html

Mans 2 sons get hit by drunk driver, dad goes to house 20 seconds away, gets gun, shoots the drunk driver. Gets away with murder, as he should have.

THAT IS HOW SHIT SHOULD BE HANDLED!

You drive drunk and kill somebody, YOU DESERVE TO DIE!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    https://news.yahoog.com/texas-road-r...132319303.html

Mans 2 sons get hit by drunk driver, dad goes to house 20 seconds away, gets gun, shoots the drunk driver. Gets away with murder, as he should have.

only in texas

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    All serial murderers and child molester are white.
    All people who repeat this laugher in racially charged message board threads are black.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    only in texas
    Eh? I begga your pardon. You might feel differently if it was your two sons. If not, then you're a shit bag.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Eh? I begga your pardon. You might feel differently if it was your two sons. If not, then you're a shit bag.
    only in texas

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

magyarsvensk
    magyarsvensk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-road-ra...132319303.html

You are assuming that people will use the ability to mete out their own justice fairly. History proves that is an idiotic notion.

magyarsvensk

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Revenge is not an excuse for murder.

magyarsvensk

http://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoern...entally-shoots

the NRA has made sure that stories like this never get heard. Only through the magic of the Internet do we get the truth. It should be painfully obvious to any person with a brain that guns are made to kill people, but whatever.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by magyarsvensk View Post
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoern...entally-shoots

the NRA has made sure that stories like this never get heard. Only through the magic of the Internet do we get the truth. It should be painfully obvious to any person with a brain that guns are made to kill people, but whatever.
    Did the NRA kill somebody? "Guns are made to kill people"

Never in the history of time has an inanimate object killed anybody.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post

But but but, knives should be banned too! Ask Nicole Brown Simpson her thoughts on that? Ohh yea that's right....

Some people are just too stupid. Guns/knives/chainsaws/wood chippers/broomsticks, they just help get the job done.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

Sounds like a dumbass drunk white guy. Go to waffle house at 1am...get told he shouldn't go in cuz he's white, proceeds to go in and get in argument.

If I'm "warned" not to go into a place by someone in a parking lot, because they know something bad would happen inside, I won't be going in that place...certainly if it's someone saying the blacks inside aren't happy with whites, that guy was looking for trouble and found it.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Sounds like a dumbass drunk white guy. Go to waffle house at 1am...get told he shouldn't go in cuz he's white, proceeds to go in and get in argument.

If I'm "warned" not to go into a place by someone in a parking lot, because they know something bad would happen inside, I won't be going in that place...certainly if it's someone saying the blacks inside aren't happy with whites, that guy was looking for trouble and found it.

congrats, you just acknowledged you didn't read the whole story. He left and they "found him."

Either way, clear cut story of racism. Funny how the police chief too says it wasn't a hate crime even though it was solely based on race. Double standard for blacks strikes again.

Ted Sheckler

congrats, you just acknowledged you didn't read the whole story. He left and they "found him."

Either way, clear cut story of racism. Funny how the police chief too says it wasn't a hate crime even though it was solely based on race. Double standard for blacks strikes again.

Man, I shoulda read the whole story, then I coulda said "found him"
    He went into that first waffle house LOOKING FOR TROUBLE. He found it, wish I was witty enough to say, then it "found him".

Sure seems like racism...But I also would have to believe that the type of white person that would go into this waffle house after being warned was the type of guy that wanted to get into a racial dispute. He probably thought he'd go in there and whoop some negro ass. Wouldn't surprise me if some blacks said something to him and he just returned fire with a "sit down and shut up ni**er".

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

He left that restaurant and went down the road...when he went out to light a cigarette they were waiting and jumped him there. Besides, he grew up in West Point where it happened....that particular one which is frequented by Miss St and other college kids etc isn't even the bad area of town so this wasn't a 'black restaurant' just happened to be a bunch of thugs there that night - the arrested one is from Okolona about 25 miles up the highway...that whole town is a sess pool of lifetime criminals so no wonder. Weems...the man assaulted...his family is well know in the town...dad and grandfather are commercial farmers from there for decades. I know the area well..grew up close by.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

He went into that first waffle house LOOKING FOR TROUBLE. He found it, wish I was witty enough to say, then it "found him".

Sure seems like racism...But I also would have to believe that the type of white person that would go into this waffle house after being warned was the type of guy that wanted to get into a racial dispute. He probably thought he'd go in there and whoop some negro ass. Wouldn't surprise me if some blacks said something to him and he just returned fire with a "sit down and shut up ni**er".
    He didn't go looking for trouble. was actually helping a buddy move...had just finished unloading the Uhaul and wanted to get some food...its Mississippi...if you avoided every place where blacks group up at late at night in those smaller towns...youd never get to go anywhere. Thats just a fact, not trying to come off as racist in a mean way, just the reality there....west point is just that.

Ted Sheckler

I'm 90% sure I'm incorrect on how the situation went down...I read the article. Spoke how I thought it probably went...And could of been avoided....Just like this shooting in MO when everyone thought he was shot for just walking down the middle of the road. If he was on the sidewalk to begin with, never would of been harrassed (before we had all the details)...This guy didn't go into the restaurant where rowdy blacks that hated whites were hanging out, like he was told it not to, then this wouldn't of happened.

Guy didn't deserve to be beaten for being white, but very easily could of been avoided...And who really knows what all was said inside that first waffle house...But I don't believe just because a couple whites walking into a restaurant where blacks were, means that the whites automatically get an ass whoopin. They (blacks) probably just yelled shit at them and the instead of just walking out, that white guy probably thought it'd be best to yell some shit back...And took an ass beating for it.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

No, he actually went looking for food. Again, read the article. Just because someone tells you not to go inside doesn't mean you don't have to. This man fought for the rights of the monkeys inside, he had every right to be there. He then left and was followed. You sound like a penetrating idiot trying to say otherwise but go on.

Real americans, and surely marines, sure as hell are not going to be told they can't go inside a store in their own country. Yet hardly any news coverage cause people like you try to justify it.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave brooks85 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

I'm 90% sure I'm incorrect on how the situation went down...I read the article. Spoke how I thought it probably went...And could of been avoided....Just like this shooting in MO when everyone thought he was shot for just walking down the middle of the road. If he was on the sidewalk to begin with, never would of been harrassed (before we had all the details)...This guy didn't go into the restaurant where rowdy blacks that hated whites were hanging out, like he was told it not to, then this wouldn't of happened.

Guy didn't deserve to be beaten for being white, but very easily could of been avoided...And who really knows what all was said inside that first waffle house...But I don't believe just because a couple whites walking into a restaurant where blacks were, means that the whites automatically get an ass whoopin. They (blacks) probably just yelled shit at them and the instead of just walking out, that white guy probably thought it'd be best to yell some shit back...And took an ass beating for it.
    There's a place in the town the arrested guy is from, two actually, Dodge Store and Fast Jack's....both of those if you're white and stop there for gas or snacks after 9pm you will get thumped....been that way forever there. West Point where the beating took place, Sally Kate Winters Park (if I remember it correctly) same thing...day time is 50/50 but if you end up white and out there or on that side of town away from the side heading up to Columbus off main st....wont end well. Mississippi is still pretty much a self segregating state...for that reason. If you watch the media narratives you'd think it was still overall wearing banjo picking klansmen running it, but its the opposite.

Ted Sheckler

No, he actually went looking for food. Again, read the article. Just because someone tells you not to go inside doesn't mean you don't have to. This man fought for the rights of the monkeys inside, he had every right to be there. He then left and was followed. You sound like a penetrating idiot trying to say otherwise but go on.

Real americans, and surely marines, sure as hell are not going to be told they can't go inside a store in their own country. Yet hardly any news coverage cause people like you try to justify it.

Wow...I actually didn't read the article, now I just read it, saw he was having brain surgery.
    Maybe implanting one that actually works instead of what he used to have up there.
    Then maybe he could of simply avoided this problem and gone down the road to a different food joint when he was warned.
    Surely that other food place down the road wasn't filled with blacks that hated whites.
    Maybe since all the guy wanted was some food and no trouble, that's where he should of packed up his pride and went, where they had a sign out front that said "Whites welcomed" instead he chose to go to the place that had the sign up saying "Fuk Whitey"

Where did I say he deserved to get beaten? I'm not justifying what these black folk did to him. But the more I think about it, there is likely more to the story...Just like mike brown.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    There's a place in the town the arrested guy is from, two actually, Dodge Store and Fast Jack's....both of those if you're white and stop there for gas or snacks after 9pm you will get thumped....been that way forever there. West Point where the beating took place, Sally Kate Winters Park (if I remember it correctly) same thing...day time is 50/50 but if you end up white and out there or on that side of town away from the side heading up to Columbus off main st....wont end well. Mississippi is still pretty much a self segregating state...for that reason. If you watch the media narratives you'd think it was still overall wearing banjo picking klansmen running it, but its the opposite.

They covering any of this on the tv news channels? Googled it, but only saw the same article with a few different words.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

They covering any of this on the tv news channels? Googled it, but only saw the same article with a few different words.
    I haven't seen it on tv yet..most likely won't since it's an obscure story and wrong victim to get national media in an uproar unfortunately. I've been following it through friends there who have been all over it the last couple days. This and Ole Miss football game tonight is all the chit chat going over there this week.

A year or two ago a few hours south of there, some white teens ran over a black guy in a parking lot and it made the networks whip out the confederacy stories for a week or so....even while filing the story in Brandon, three miles away in Jackson huge fights broke out at Jackson St and another black college....several whites were beaten outside a restaurant....CNN never put that in the story then either.
    Last edited by itchypickle; 08-28-14 at 11:35 AM.

Ted Sheckler

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/madiso...usaolp00000592

So Mike Browns dad went to Harvard?
    Makes sense that the kid was a fuk up...Dad graduated from a great school, gets job, makes 60K his first year. Quits job, moves to ghetto, buys a couple 88 cadillacs, gets his gold teeth...gets his street cred back that he desperately wanted. No way he could show his face back in his "hood" as a harvard grad, he had to do some shit to be allowed back in.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/madiso...usaolp00000592

So Mike Browns dad went to Harvard?
    Makes sense that the kid was a fuk up...Dad graduated from a great school, gets job, makes 60K his first year. Quits job, moves to ghetto, buys a couple 88 cadillacs, gets his gold teeth...gets his street cred back that he desperately wanted. No way he could show his face back in his "hood" as a harvard grad, he had to do some shit to be allowed back in.
    Do you have a link for that info? First i'm hearing any of this. Honestly not that matters anyway.

magyarsvensk

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post

I can tell by the bold print that you really want to believe that. Earthquakes, tornadoes, and floods are all inanimate and yet they have killed millions of people.

But your cliche wasn't even relevant to my point. Guns were made by humans to kill other humans. Any idiot knows that it is easier to kill another person (or yourself) with a gun than it is via other means. How many people kill themselves each year sharpening their knives or sweeping the floor? Saying that a gun is just another object with the remote potential of killing someone is utterly ignorant. Guns are killing machines made for no other purpose.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Do you have a link for that info? First i'm hearing any of this. Honestly not that matters anyway.
    I'm gonna say -3500 that he didn't attend Harvard

magyarsvensk

So if I want into a bar near Camp Pendleton and start calling everyone in there baby killer high school dropouts and get my brain beat in, could I expect the same sympathy from you?

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by magyarsvensk View Post
    I can tell by the bold print that you really want to believe that. Earthquakes, tornadoes, and floods are all inanimate and yet they have killed millions of people.

But your cliche wasn't even relevant to my point. Guns were made by humans to kill other humans. Any idiot knows that it is easier to kill another person (or yourself) with a gun than it is via other means. How many people kill themselves each year sharpening their knives or sweeping the floor? Saying that a gun is just another object with the remote potential of killing someone is utterly ignorant. Guns are killing machines made for no other purpose.

I own a gun, why haven't I killed anybody with it? I've never killed an animal with it either. What the fuk do I have this killing machine for?

I also own a knife. I've caught a fish and killed it with this knife.

Seems like a knife (not a killing machine) is something that I've done more killing with.

Lets pretend that guns never existed ok...Well there would be ALOT more murders done by knife AND that is a guarantee.

Then what, you'd be crying that knives. But you wouldn't be able to say that they are nothing more than killing machines, but they would be the #1 tool used in homicides.

You seem quite ignorant.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I'm gonna say -3500 that he didn't attend Harvard
    Jesus Christ.
    I just re read the first half of the article...I saw it quote Mike Brown Sr at one point, then I must of thought every story was from mike brown sr. I feel quite retarded. eh.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

I own a gun, why haven't I killed anybody with it? I've never killed an animal with it either. What the fuk do I have this killing machine for?

I also own a knife. I've caught a fish and killed it with this knife.

Seems like a knife (not a killing machine) is something that I've done more killing with.

Lets pretend that guns never existed ok...Well there would be ALOT more murders done by knife AND that is a guarantee.

Then what, you'd be crying that knives. But you wouldn't be able to say that they are nothing more than killing machines, but they would be the #1 tool used in homicides.

You seem quite ignorant.
    Pretty sure the crusades, vlad the impaler, monguls, vikings, romans, all did a good bit of killing without guns

First ... 25262728293031 ... Last