ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8554

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Funny how you guys want to wait for the whole story to come out, trash supposed witnesses that don't fit your narrative, but will rely on this guy and discuss it as fact.
    290 lb aspiring rapper slaps a tiny old man around for a handful of cigars and is shot dead minutes later by cop with a clean record who says he too was slapped around by the thug.

Don't even understand what fuss is about, is it over a thug's right to thug?

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    290 lb aspiring rapper slaps a tiny old man around for a handful of cigars and is shot dead minutes later by cop with a clean record who says he too was slapped around by the thug.

Don't even understand what fuss is about, is it over a thug's right to thug?
    All signs point to a guy who acted thuggish getting aggressive with a cop and getting gunned down - that's not my point.

My point was that the same people who earlier were saying "we need to wait for the facts" were now treating a pretty disreputable guy with an anonymous source as being "fact".

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 166

Just saw the video of the other guy that was killed (Kajieme Powell).
    While there is no doubt, that he alone is to blame, and that I myself would have shot that stupid motherfukker down there is still one thing that comes to my mind: In a city, with the recent history of events --> wouldn't it have been a lot more clever to back the fukk up and wait for more officers? Or to shoot the penetrating idiot in the leg? The policemen IMO should have acted a little more intelligent in this situation. Shoot this asshole in the goddamn leg and arrest them and the world sees: hey, they would have had every right to kill him, but they didn't. Now it's just another useless discussion.
    As I said: I would have used my weapon. Without the slightest doubt. But anyone who was in the army like myself, or is trained to use a weapon and to hit a target like the police, should be able to shoot in this situation without killing. Makes you wonder how badly the police is trained for such events....

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    While there is no doubt, that he alone is to blame, and that I myself would have shot that stupid motherfukker down there is still one thing that comes to my mind: In a city, with the recent history of events --> wouldn't it have been a lot more clever to back the fukk up and wait for more officers? Or to shoot the penetrating idiot in the leg? The policemen IMO should have acted a little more intelligent in this situation. Shoot this asshole in the goddamn leg and arrest them and the world sees: hey, they would have had every right to kill him, but they didn't. Now it's just another useless discussion.
    As I said: I would have used my weapon. Without the slightest doubt. But anyone who was in the army like myself, or is trained to use a weapon and to hit a target like the police, should be able to shoot in this situation without killing. Makes you wonder how badly the police is trained for such events....
    Tired of hearing the same stupid "why didn't the cops shoot them in leg" Cops are not trained to shot to injure, they're trained to shoot and stop the threat or straight up kill. Also, leg shots are not as less lethal, you have something called a femur artery in leg and can kill as easy as a double tap to the chest. Then if cops backed off after encountering suspect with knife and knifemen kills someone you'll say: 'why didn't the PO-lice stop the threat'?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6588

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    When did you go through that type of weapons training the Army? Even at the basic level of MOUT you're still instructed on multiple shots to each target...whether its clearing a building or passing through during intro level battle drills (ambushes and counter). That being said, doubftul this Ferguson PD has done anything more than basic marksmanship at the academy and the 'check the box' target qauls every year or two so not as proficient.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 43

Guys there is too much racism here. I am 100% against any type of discrimination.

lucky for me, I hate all you fukks equally

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8554

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    My point was that the same people who earlier were saying "we need to wait for the facts" were now treating a pretty disreputable guy with an anonymous source as being "fact".
    Michael Brown was an aspiring rapper. Talk about being reputationally challenged. If he wrote his raps as posts on SBR then Shari would have banned him for life. (Of course he would have had to first switch his lines about hating whites to hating blacks).

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Michael Brown was an aspiring rapper. Talk about being reputationally challenged. If he wrote his raps as posts on SBR then Shari would have banned him for life. (Of course he would have had to first switch his lines about hating whites to hating blacks).
    Just a taste of his works:

Big’Mike’s” rap songs feature explicit, anti-white, and hate-filled lyrics, and talk aboutmurder, drugs, prostitutes, and a thug lifestyle. One of the raps is set to the “Bad Boys” rhythm, and goes: “Sh*t talker, sh*t talker, whatcha gonna do? When a real Killa Killa come for you?
    Another includes the lyrics:
    “I’ll be counting money by myself
    I’m a rich ***** so I got that wealth
    I penetrate three [???] hos by myself
    While I’m smoking on this [!?!?]

When the sun goes down
    You in trouble now.”

Another:
    “With this Glock in your face
    And you betta not make a sound
    And I only like white men on my money [???]
    Those who are last shall be first,
    Whites on the bottom
    He musta walked up and unloaded because there was no stopping him
    Somebody else layin’ across the street, must be his partner
    Damn.”

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5983

That was my wedding song.
    Points Awarded:

stefan084 gave Bostongambler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

magyarsvensk
    magyarsvensk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Just a taste of his works:

Big’Mike’s” rap songs feature explicit, anti-white, and hate-filled lyrics, and talk aboutmurder, drugs, prostitutes, and a thug lifestyle. One of the raps is set to the “Bad Boys” rhythm, and goes: “Sh*t talker, sh*t talker, whatcha gonna do? When a real Killa Killa come for you?
    Another includes the lyrics:
    “I’ll be counting money by myself
    I’m a rich ***** so I got that wealth
    I penetrate three [???] hos by myself
    While I’m smoking on this [!?!?]

When the sun goes down
    You in trouble now.”

Another:
    “With this Glock in your face
    And you betta not make a sound
    And I only like white men on my money [???]
    Those who are last shall be first,
    Whites on the bottom
    He musta walked up and unloaded because there was no stopping him
    Somebody else layin’ across the street, must be his partner
    Damn.”

Yeah, that's crazy man. Rap lyrics talking about killing cops. First time I've seen that.

So should Dre, Snoop, Eminem, etc. all be arrested because of the crimes they have confessed in their lyrics?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    That was my wedding song.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by magyarsvensk View Post
    Yeah, that's crazy man. Rap lyrics talking about killing cops. First time I've seen that.

So should Dre, Snoop, Eminem, etc. all be arrested because of the crimes they have confessed in their lyrics?
    Not the point....just letting al the facts out there. Otherwise to just catch the MSNBC image everyone would think he was at home listening to Bieber and watching Sesame Street and studying for college remember. Dude was a grown ass man and not afraid to show he has racial thoughts. You know as well as we do if a video comes out of the cop sitting by a bonfire with other officers singing along the words to a David Allen Coe song.....game over.

magyarsvensk

Not the point....just letting al the facts out there. Otherwise to just catch the MSNBC image everyone would think he was at home listening to Bieber and watching Sesame Street and studying for college remember. Dude was a grown ass man and not afraid to show he has racial thoughts. You know as well as we do if a video comes out of the cop sitting by a bonfire with other officers singing along the words to a David Allen Coe song.....game over.
    so whether a person deserves to be killed or not depends on what kind of music they listen to or create or what TV shows they watch?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

so whether a person deserves to be killed or not depends on what kind of music they listen to or create or what TV shows they watch?

Nope. But a person who fights with a cop sure does. Stop making this about anything other than what it was...if he was merely walking the street and was told to kneel down and then shot in the head...cop deserves to go to jail...BUT if the evidence is released showing facial injuries to the officer and we already know from the autopsy he was not shot in the back...he was not shot point blank execution style....cop deserves job back and payment for slander from the family and others. Simple as that.
    Points Awarded:

cashmoneyholla gave itchypickle 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

retard gave itchypickle 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

magyarsvensk

Nope. But a person who fights with a cop sure does. Stop making this about anything other than what it was...if he was merely walking the street and was told to kneel down and then shot in the head...cop deserves to go to jail...BUT if the evidence is released showing facial injuries to the officer and we already know from the autopsy he was not shot in the back...he was not shot point blank execution style....cop deserves job back and payment for slander from the family and others. Simple as that.
    For the record, no not everyone who fights with a cop deserves to die -- at least not according to the laws.

It's funny how you bring up his rap lyrics and then accuse me of trying to distract from the real issue. Very funny.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze, and The Kraken

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5683

Haha this thread, keep being blind folks.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 326

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Speak for yourself pal. I live in an area with more guns than you could imagine...we just don't act like savages. I consider conseal carry important too, people commit less crimes around people that are armed.
    Two guys in my area that were carrying guns on their hips, walked into a CVS store. They began to argue, which lead them to both pulling their weapons. They fired in the store and both of them got hit. One died and the other went to prison after being treated in the hospital. I don't buy the "people commit less crimes around people that are armed."

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 326

For the record, no not everyone who fights with a cop deserves to die ...
    Right. ...They don't seem to understand that.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 795

The past 24 hours have apparently been ripe for cable news shoutfests. The latest example being CNN’s Don Lemon getting into a tussle with rapper Talib Kweli over media coverage of the ongoing protests in Ferguson, Mo.

Another tussle? So who hit who?

Seriously though, I haven't heard the word tussle as much in my entire life as I have in the last week.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7518

Blacks are victims of whites and cops. Whites are victims of black crimes..............so I guess we are even.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5410

Ithcy you're a Jew... Those cops youre in love with in this thread, Don't like your ass either.. Now run along and make me a kosher hot dog in your daddy's deli...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 366

Fighting with a cop certainly does not mean one deserves to die. And to read that tells me everything I need to know about your stance on this issue and I can't believe someone as well read and well educated as you, IP, actually believes that.

So many unknowns in this case and I doubt we'll ever know exactly how it went down.
    The he media spin on both sides is sick. First, it was the eye witnesses saying Brown surrendered. Then of course, showing older pics of Brown looking like a nice, innocent teen. Then the pendulum swung and it was the media reporting Brown had actually fractured the cops eye socket. Turns out none of it is true.

or is it? Who knows.

Most important and I think it's often lost in the emotional attachment to an event like this is to focus on facts and the law. They're not sexy so they're not given much TV time but it's what will ultimately decide this case.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10, and brainfreeze

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Fighting with a cop certainly does not mean one deserves to die. And to read that tells me everything I need to know about your stance on this issue and I can't believe someone as well read and well educated as you, IP, actually believes that.

So many unknowns in this case and I doubt we'll ever know exactly how it went down.
    The he media spin on both sides is sick. First, it was the eye witnesses saying Brown surrendered. Then of course, showing older pics of Brown looking like a nice, innocent teen. Then the pendulum swung and it was the media reporting Brown had actually fractured the cops eye socket. Turns out none of it is true.

or is it? Who knows.

Most important and I think it's often lost in the emotional attachment to an event like this is to focus on facts and the law. They're not sexy so they're not given much TV time but it's what will ultimately decide this case.
    let me me clarify it....in this specific case is the fighting im referring to. Police have to go hands on thousands of times over a career....cuffs don't double lock themselves...so it's one thing to resist but once you've dotted the eye, been hit once with a shot and still don't give up and cop is obviously outmatched physically the follow on shots are justified in my opinion. Even in the St Louis shooting of the knife wielded this week when people asked "he was just stealing drinks from the store no need to shoot him and he never stabbed the cop so why didn't they just get back in car and let it go" for one that's insane if that's how you want your police to do...but at the presses the chief said law is if u have the edged weapon and close to within 20 feet of cops the shooting is justified because of reaction time....same thing with brown even if he's unarmed the threat was still there once the cop had been hit and brown stayed for more.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Ithcy you're a Jew... Those cops youre in love with in this thread, Don't like your ass either.. Now run along and make me a kosher hot dog in your daddy's deli...
    how bout I just toss you a pack of Hebrew nationals as payment for putting on a tool belt and playing a life size Handy Manny to entertain the kids?

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18038

Funny how once other big news comes up the ferguson story pretty much disappears.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2063

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Funny how once other big news comes up the ferguson story pretty much disappears.
    Didn't take long for this to die out.

Some stuff I saw this weekend:

Story on Darren Wilson's past:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...390_story.html

Piece for people that love to bring up black-on-black violence:
    http://www.vox.com/2014/8/21/6053811...n-white-murder

Kermit

the most recent year for which data is available, a staggering 83 percent of white murder victims were killed by fellow Caucasians.

Not really staggering considering that whites make up 70% of the U.S. population. Obviously if you are white you would have a much higher chance of getting killed by another white person.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Did they hang that racist pig yet?

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Scheduled for 12:00pm Sunday in the town square last i heard.

Kermit

Listen to this guy on the phone. The sound of gunshots being fired outside doesn't even phase him.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    No last we heard, Sharpton was giving the eulogy at the funeral and Jesse Jackson was asking for donations.....wasn't sure which racist you meant so included them both

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5683

Said awhile back the pig probably shot at least 9 times, 6 didnt sound right. Well at least now they know how you dummies will react when the National Guard is brought in, theyll use the media to start blowing these stories up in much bigger cities.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Not many blacks went to the Emmys yesterday

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Said awhile back the pig probably shot at least 9 times, 6 didnt sound right. Well at least now they know how you dummies will react when the National Guard is brought in, theyll use the media to start blowing these stories up in much bigger cities.

I've heard more than 6 from the jump? The chief said more than 6....all other accounts that I recall from two days after the shooting forward have said that. Stories have been that he was hit 6 times or so but from all accounts, one shot from the SUV....more than 6 on top of that from outside the vehicle.

Only story that has changed is that Brown was kneeling and begging, cop walked up and executed him point blank to the head, brown was running away and was shot 6 times directly in the back....brown was turning to say he was unarmed and was shot then cop walked up and stood over him and emptied a clip into him.....but the official narrative has stayed pretty much the same.

First ... 24252627282930 ... Last