Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Wonder what this is all about. It's starting to make it's way around the internet.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Chris Hayes on MSNBC is complaining about how the riot police are treating people and he doesn't understand why they are making peaceful protesters move and then he gets hit in the back with a rock thrown from a peaceful protester.
    Heres the video of it. http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...andrew-johnson

Have to ask yourself, what would have happened to pasty white Chris had he not had that fence and the big black Craig Melvin between him and those 'civil rights' guys in masks and gloves?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Just completely ridiculous how blacks carried themselves.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Heres the video of it. http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...andrew-johnson

Have to ask yourself, what would have happened to pasty white Chris had he not had that fence and the big black Craig Melvin between him and those 'civil rights' guys in masks and gloves?
    Yeah, those guys woudl have tore him apart.
    Last edited by Kermit; 08-19-14 at 09:10 AM.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Protest peacefully if u must but the savage ness has to stop.

Bostongambler

Civil rights movement my ass. Guy in mask says its about that. Please

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Sorry if I offend anyone here, but the more I hear of this story, the more I dislike the black community.

To glorify a thug and demand justice because of his criminal actions makes me sick. Parents need to look in the
    mirror and maybe blame themselves for their loss, instead of making their boy a saint who did no wrong and was
    getting ready to go to college.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

I 100% disagree with the way they have conducted themselves after the fact.

To riot and cause more problems is disgusting after something such as that.

BUT, that does not take away the fact that the incident that took place was not str8 up bullshit.

heres a site most of you will like... and thrive at.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/

all the threads like this very one that a little girl could get her hands on , u should be in heaven

tony_come

The animals are sleeping now

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post

BUT, that does not take away the fact that the incident that took place was not str8 up bullshit.

all the threads like this very one that a little girl could get her hands on , u should be in heaven
    1000% disagree with that site's intent but can u at least admit though....that the blacks are racist as well? MSNBC BRIEFLY showed the guys in bandanas standing in front of the boarded up stores chanting 'black power black power' and Malik Zulu Shabazz is there now being called a peaceful activist....noted above he called for the burning of Detroit and we all remember him a few years back before he threw on his suit he wears today, in his african garb and preaching white hate....plus the new black panther party, who even black officials have said dont need to be there because of their usual message....what say you about that?

Racism cuts both ways pal

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Sorry if I offend anyone here, but the more I hear of this story, the more I dislike the black community.

To glorify a thug and demand justice because of his criminal actions makes me sick. Parents need to look in the
    mirror and maybe blame themselves for their loss, instead of making their boy a saint who did no wrong and was
    Believe me, there are a lot of black people who do not condone this tyoe of behavior. I really feel bad for them for being lumped in with this group of crazies in Ferguson.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    1000% disagree with that site's intent but can u at least admit though....that the blacks are racist as well? MSNBC BRIEFLY showed the guys in bandanas standing in front of the boarded up stores chanting 'black power black power' and Malik Zulu Shabazz is there now being called a peaceful activist....noted above he called for the burning of Detroit and we all remember him a few years back before he threw on his suit he wears today, in his african garb and preaching white hate....plus the new black panther party, who even black officials have said dont need to be there because of their usual message....what say you about that?

Racism cuts both ways pal

fukkin right black people are racist as hell. Quite possibly more then white people.

But does 2 wrongs make a right ? This world is so fukkin far gone and nowhere close to ever being grounded again.

The way we all collectively think , its clear there is no possible solution

If you knew my background and where I seriously have been, u would of left out that last part

"Racism cuts both ways pal"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post

I was getting a lot of my information this past week from a website called The Coli which is a hip-hop forum and it was just as bad. Talking about killing the cop's kids and shit.

tony_come

Should be change to Ecoli

magyarsvensk
    magyarsvensk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    I believe if a store owner does not want to serve certain people they shouldn't have to. Makes it easier knowing where to spend your cash. you just need to release all the hate bottled up inside and stop worrying about how you think others perceive you. The more you think about how you were wronged and the hate builds up you lost and whoever wronged you won.
    DON'T WORRY BOUT IT!
    Okay, so you support going back to the days of Jim Crow?

I really am curious now. I had no idea that people still existed in this country who think that segregation is a good idea. This is an eye opener for me.

magyarsvensk

FYI, I couldn't care less about how others perceive me. Isn't that obvious from this thread? But I do demand basic respect from each and every person, and likewise I believe that every person, no matter what race or color, is entitled to that basic respect from everyone else. I wouldn't set foot in the backwards primitive places where this blatant racism flourishes.

If you are seated next to me at a bar in Southern California, and I hear some of the crap that you all are posting, you will hear about it, and you will get upset, and oh yeah -- because this is a civilized society, your pansy ass won't have a gun to wave around and threaten people with when you get butthurt.

Clearly some people on this thread lack basic decency. It's very sad.

magyarsvensk

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Just completely ridiculous how blacks carried themselves.
    sad.

magyarsvensk

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    The animals are sleeping now
    Sad.

magyarsvensk

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

sad.

No one is offended, I just feel bad for people like you. Your parents need to look in the mirror for sure.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by magyarsvensk View Post
    FYI, I couldn't care less about how others perceive me. Isn't that obvious from this thread? But I do demand basic respect from each and every person, and likewise I believe that every person, no matter what race or color, is entitled to that basic respect from everyone else. I wouldn't set foot in the backwards primitive places where this blatant racism flourishes.

If you are seated next to me at a bar in Southern California, and I hear some of the crap that you all are posting, you will hear about it, and you will get upset, and oh yeah -- because this is a civilized society, your pansy ass won't have a gun to wave around and threaten people with when you get butthurt.

Thats the thing you would never hear them talking like that around a black person, thats why you have to simply ignore ignorance online. Thats the definition of a coward, one who would vigilantly say certain things online behind ill-perceived safety and security, but wouldnt dare act with the same consistence in person. Just ignore it bro.

tony_come

I really am curious now. I had no idea that people still existed in this country who think that segregation is a good idea. This is an eye opener for me.
    Why do we see many black athletes marry white women? But we don't see many, if any, marry black women?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Wonder if the black community is embarrassed for the white community when CEO's of mega corps take twenty million dollar bonuses while they run a company into the ground and dissolve thousands of peoples hard earned retirement money. I'd take Furgeson any day over Enron.

tony_come

Likewise

You would not like to sit next to me. Trust me on that

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

What i beleive is: you have a bad attitude. You gonna change the world, ain't nobody gonna look at me wrong, If you sit next to someone and they say something you don't agree with, You're gonna beat them up or get your ass stomped.
    If you wanna take your African Quenn on a date just go and have a good time, who cares what others think. I can tell by your demeanor most of the shit you claim is percieved and proabably no merit to your claims.
    You probably suffer from road rage as well.

Kermit

News just reported that Officer Darren Wilson has Orbital Blowout fracture to his eye socket.

Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

News just reported that Officer Darren Wilson has Orbital Blowout fracture to his eye socket.

Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.
    Why wait a week to report this?

This whole thing is fuked up.

Bostongambler

I know. Seems like they should of said that right off the rip.

recon1
    Yep

That would be a serious injury.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    That would be a serious injury.
    And a Felony Assault.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post

It's almost like the police are trying to see how crazy that they can make everyone.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I'll take that over 6 lead missiles 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I'll take that over 6 lead missiles 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.
    Who wouldn't?

recon1
    Yep

Called gathering evidence and then comparing to eye-witness testimony. If the cops immediately told everything witnesses would already be biased toward official story. Lot's of times in murders cops know exactly how person was killed, but withhold intel for good reason.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave recon1 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Its called being responsible and doing the right thing in case a trial comes forth....you dont want anything and everything released that you have to answer to appease the media vs a jury. Even Al Sharpton said he personally told the White House this week...say something for us but make it safe so that at trial the officer cant say this was all whipped up by the media and the govt...so say this for us but dont go too far that we cant get a murder conviction.

Think about it, this is still less than two weeks old....would you want everything wrapped up and handed over to the news for a good story if your life depends on it or would you want everything handled as usual and i's dotted, t's crossed? I know I would. Hell you can't even game plan a good college football scheme in a week so why would we want this sped up just to make those not even involved feel good? SO many times, just like Trayvon and the Duke Lacrosse shitt the media and others ruin peoples lives and then cameras leave but those people still have years to suffer through and the viewers forget and carry on as well. Even once this cop is cleared of wrongdoing, he has to live with this his whole life, career probably over, had done the right thing his whole life and worked in that hostile area with NO problems or 6 years and now because of a bunch of assholes his life is ruined. You'd be pissed off too.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Police shoot a man with a knife in a st louis store today.....unreal it continues.

First ... 20212223242526 ... Last