pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by RiverBoatGambler View Post
    Smh........ I hope you are trolling lol
    For crying out loud, what's the reason? Ebola virus, nuclear war or fruitcake games in Cleveland?

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    You guys should go back..
    why wouldnt you want to have an intelligent discussion about these things? why do you just want to attack right away? its always the same way with liberal thinkers. for a group who preaches tolerance , you sure are intolerant.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol................

RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Sdotbold View Post
    why wouldnt you want to have an intelligent discussion about these things? why do you just want to attack right away? its always the same way with liberal thinkers. for a group who preaches tolerance , you sure are intolerant.
    Save ya breath bro. Mayan is a dirty mexican. No clue if he's legal or illegal but I'm sure he's got some kinfolk that aint got their green cards. So they don't pay taxes and suck on our economy. Frick em.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

He's illegal, but that is besides the point. The point is that NONE OF YOU have a clue because NONE OF YOU have the ability to get that type of infiormation. You guys are a real joke. If you only knew how many people read this garbage and laugh their tails off.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Save ya breath bro. Mayan is a dirty mexican. No clue if he's legal or illegal but I'm sure he's got some kinfolk that aint got their green cards. So they don't pay taxes and suck on our economy. Frick em.
    ehh i wont even call him names, i just would ask that if someone doesnt agree with me they put together an intelligent thought out response , rather then zing me with one-liners. I like to hear the differing opinion, but something real and tangible, not just you white racist fuk, you hate all mexicans , blacks, gays, and women. all because i dont agree with some part of their political agenda.

RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    He's illegal, but that is besides the point. The point is that NONE OF YOU have a clue because NONE OF YOU have the ability to get that type of infiormation. You guys are a real joke. If you only knew how many people read this garbage and laugh their tails off.
    Bro you don't know shit about me and my contacts. I suggest you keep those dong beaters quite in my thread boy

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just got off the phone with a man that is a pretty high ranking official. He's friends with my old man. He said that Obama would grant amnesty to all the illegal immigrants before Labor Day. So basically this should happen with in the next few weeks. He also said this would be the first step to to martial law. I hope he's wrong guys......man.
    You need your man needs to stop taking alex jones so serious.....I listen but it's more for entertainment. dudes a few tacos short of a combination plate if you catch my drift.

teaserpleaser

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Coming from somebody whose ancestors were getting banged by the Spanish

ArchieBunker

Go back to Spain

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Mayan is as white as they come. A good ol' American.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    the sooner the revolution starts the better imo

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

This country is going to hell in a handcart and fast! Don't get me wrong I love America and what it used to represent for the most part but we have lost our way due to tolerance and trying to constantly lend a hand to the degens of our society. At the top you have the wealthiest who run the ship and steal at every opportunity and at the bottom the leaches and parasites who suck the tit and make too many excuses while the middle class take it in the a$$.

I laugh at fool's who just blindly spout the cliche line about how were the greatest counrty on earth when most have never even been more than 100 miles out of Nebraska or wherever they are from let alone to another country outside of U.S. When people say that company line what's it based off? Have you been to every country in the world and have some relevant knowledge to back up your statement? Are you deaf, dumb and blind to see what's going on here?

Not trying to sound "unpatriotic" but only a fool loves blindly while having total disregard for what's going on around them. So before any idiots spout off if you don't like it den leave Bubba lol. Think about this you are supposed to love and honor your parents too. But if they are pieces of shit who beat you, drug addicts , or exploit you in any way then why? Cause they got drunk and fukked one night and had me I have to love them by default? Just an analogy but many feel the same way I do. Yes I was born here it's home, don't really want to leave but I'm not so blind that I don't see thru most the b.s. and shake my head. For those who disagree with me that's fine and your right to do so. Keep waving old glory and pounding your chest about how great Merica is while wearing a blindfold and earplugs
    Points Awarded:

existential gave R.P. McMurphy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ArchieBunker

Spanish banging the locals inspired this video Mayan's granny near the end getting the hammer

Last edited by ArchieBunker; 08-10-14 at 07:50 AM. Reason: y

ArchieBunker

This video offended one SBR poster a few months ago

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    This country is going to hell in a handcart and fast! Don't get me wrong I love America and what it used to represent for the most part but we have lost our way due to tolerance and trying to constantly lend a hand to the degens of our society. At the top you have the wealthiest who run the ship and steal at every opportunity and at the bottom the leaches and parasites who suck the tit and make too many excuses while the middle class take it in the a$$.

I laugh at fool's who just blindly spout the cliche line about how were the greatest counrty on earth when most have never even been more than 100 miles out of Nebraska or wherever they are from let alone to another country outside of U.S. When people say that company line what's it based off? Have you been to every country in the world and have some relevant knowledge to back up your statement? Are you deaf, dumb and blind to see what's going on here?

Not trying to sound "unpatriotic" but only a fool loves blindly while having total disregard for what's going on around them. So before any idiots spout off if you don't like it den leave Bubba lol. Think about this you are supposed to love and honor your parents too. But if they are pieces of shit who beat you, drug addicts , or exploit you in any way then why? Cause they got drunk and fukked one night and had me I have to love them by default? Just an analogy but many feel the same way I do. Yes I was born here it's home, don't really want to leave but I'm not so blind that I don't see thru most the b.s. and shake my head. For those who disagree with me that's fine and your right to do so. Keep waving old glory and pounding your chest about how great Merica is while wearing a blindfold and earplugs
    Yep, in the race to 'not offend people' by enforcing standards, outcome is inevitable. America WAS what she was for so long for a reason....it's no different than having the nicest house on the block and then letting 8 people move in and instead of putting in rules of conduct, work responsibility and cleaning standards....just say bring with you the failing attitude of what led you to this doorstep and then look what happens to that house.

Regarding the public school majority....all I can say is thank God for private and charter schools so the rest of our kids can have a future and not be stuck in that fukked up system. Already hearing in past year or so the cry about the best teachers leaving the public schools and the resources and focus being put in there by the parents of public school kids....who's fault is that.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

80% of population growth in U.S. is due to immigration. Wealthy industrialized countries stop having kids. poor, ignorant, uneducated and unskilled citizens do not. boy, 30 years from now canada is fukked.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Good stuff Itchy! Another problem and a big one in our culture I kind of eluded to is EGO! A total killer in this country always shouting in the megaphone on a podium how great we are and superior to the rest of the world. What a fukking joke that is! But anyway we should learn to be more humble and take care of our own affairs before policing and trying to dictate how everyone else is living when our own house is plenty dirty. Never been but I wonder what it's like in a place like Canada or New Zealand? You know why it seems peaceful there and more drama free from the rest of the world? Probably because they are not constantly trying to invade others with their propoganda and b.s. while trying to sell the lies back home to their own people of why we are REALLY there. Just stay in our own fukking lane, mind our business and take care of our own while keeping the ego in check!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Statnerds speaking of procreation how about America being fukked and not just by foreigners but our own. The average "healthy" living situation type family here (2 parents, steady jobs) and have maybe 2/3 kids is getting more and more scarce. Meanwhile the mouthbreathers who breastfeed off the system and sell drugs for a living are out there popping off 4, 5, 6, 10 or so kids apiece with a multitude of baby mommas. Scary place our society is heading and it gets more acceptable and "normal" by the day.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 08-10-14 at 10:22 AM.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Dogs View Post
    Divide and conquer.
    Helter Sketer

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Yep, in the race to 'not offend people' by enforcing standards, outcome is inevitable. America WAS what she was for so long for a reason....it's no different than having the nicest house on the block and then letting 8 people move in and instead of putting in rules of conduct, work responsibility and cleaning standards....just say bring with you the failing attitude of what led you to this doorstep and then look what happens to that house.

Regarding the public school majority....all I can say is thank God for private and charter schools so the rest of our kids can have a future and not be stuck in that fukked up system. Already hearing in past year or so the cry about the best teachers leaving the public schools and the resources and focus being put in there by the parents of public school kids....who's fault is that.
    By the time I have kids I'll have no choice but to put them through private school so all the slower kids don't spread their parents work ethic to my kids. My high school was very good but 20 years from now I can't imagine that being the same.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    You need your man needs to stop taking alex jones so serious.....I listen but it's more for entertainment. dudes a few tacos short of a combination plate if you catch my drift.
    Alex is the same as Rush.
    I love Rush, not because he's a righter than right, I love Rush because he amuses me.
    Rush is a genius, he can piss off the most bleeding heart liberal, but gets that liberal to listen to him every day.
    Genius
    I can't stand Howard, but Stern is also a genius like that.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Just got off the phone with a man that is a pretty high ranking official. He's friends with my old man. He said that Obama would grant amnesty to all the illegal immigrants before Labor Day. So basically this should happen with in the next few weeks. He also said this would be the first step to to martial law. I hope he's wrong guys......man.
    Is this man also your uncle?

Should I bring in my tomato plants?

Finally, I thought it was marshall law, not martial law.

stevenash

30 years from now I'll be on the back nine of my life, probably hitting a driver off of 17, so what happens after 30 years from now, doesn't really concern me.

All you sheep that voted Obama because you got sucked into 'hope and change', don't blame Obama, look in the mirror.
    All you sheep that voted Obama because you wanted a rock star in the White House, don't blame Obama, look in the mirror.
    All you sheep that voted Obama because it was the cool thing to do, don't blame Obama, look in the mirror.

A lot of people saw this coming before it happened, but were labled racist if they voiced their opinion, or worse, terrorists.
    Whenever people voiced their concern on any one of the dozens and dozens failed Obama policies, they were labeled racists.

You wanted a rock star to run the country, you got one.
    Now look what you have done.
    It's not Obama's fault, it's the fault of all those who voted Obama for all the wrong reasons.

Like I said, I'll be dead or close to it when the USA feels the full brunt of what Obama did to this country, so I really don't give a rats ass anymore.

Good luck

teaserpleaser

I'll never ever vote republican even if you guys get a respectable candidate ....not because i'm petty but because you've shown your true feelings with Obama being in the white house. God doesn't like Ugly and you republicans/tea baggers have been very ugly. Nash if you need some examples of what i'm talking about let me know i'll post em but rather not take the time you know what i'm talking about.And LOL and what Obama did to the this country we'll forget about who handed him this sack off shit and said "here you go buddy good luck" who handed i'm a pothead cannabis grower what do I know and my memory isn't what it once was but was America in the + when it was handed over to Bush YEs or No? And you and Alex jones and the rest can cry about being labeled racists but lets face it even members of your own party have come out and confirmed that the republican party is full of racists. Its to the point now that I expect it....

stevenash

I'll never ever vote republican even if you guys get a respectable candidate ....not because i'm petty but because you've shown your true feelings with Obama being in the white house. God doesn't like Ugly and you republicans/tea baggers have been very ugly. Nash if you need some examples of what i'm talking about let me know i'll post em but rather not take the time you know what i'm talking about.And LOL and what Obama did to the this country we'll forget about who handed him this sack off shit and said "here you go buddy good luck" who handed i'm a pothead cannabis grower what do I know and my memory isn't what it once was but was America in the + when it was handed over to Bush YEs or No? And you and Alex jones and the rest can cry about being labeled racists but lets face it even members of your own party have come out and confirmed that the republican party is full of racists. Its to the point now that I expect it....
    You want petty, I'll give you petty.

Obama "I've got a pen, and I'll use it"
    Meaning, he'll sign off, using 'executive priveledge' as an excuse on any policy he wants rammed in, regardless.

I don't vote up and down the repuiblican party line, I've voted democrat lots of times, will continue to do so if the candidate is right.

My dislike for Obama isn't a black/white issue, it's not even a republican/democrat issue.

By the way, Carter handed off Reagan just as big a mess, unlike Obama, Reagan did something about it.

Vote up and down the party line, no skin off my nose.
    Wer'e doomed either way.

teaserpleaser

when joe Wilson yelled out "YOU lie" when the president is talking i'm sure that's happened before.... people rolling their eyes when Obama is giving a state of the union. Mitt Romney talking about "free stuff"..... remember the 2012 " don't re-nig" (if not google it) bumper stickers.... I could go on all day its ugly nash...I see it everywhere.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Proof is in the pudding boys.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    You want petty, I'll give you petty.

Obama "I've got a pen, and I'll use it"
    Meaning, he'll sign off, using 'executive priveledge' as an excuse on any policy he wants rammed in, regardless.

I don't vote up and down the repuiblican party line, I've voted democrat lots of times, will continue to do so if the candidate is right.

My dislike for Obama isn't a black/white issue, it's not even a republican/democrat issue.

By the way, Carter handed off Reagan just as big a mess, unlike Obama, Reagan did something about it.

Vote up and down the party line, no skin off my nose.
    Wer'e doomed either way.
    much different times Reagan and carter....You are one of the few like I stated before. AS a Black Man i'll never ever vote republican as long as I live after seeing the disrespect and racial things that have gone on. I probably wont even be voting though so don't trip not like it matters they all lie to get in and wont be able to fix this shit....by this shit i'm talking about the budget/economy. By the way what other choice have they given the president other than to use his authority They wont side with him on much

teaserpleaser

when joe Wilson yelled out "YOU lie" when the president is talking i'm sure that's happened before.... people rolling their eyes when Obama is giving a state of the union. Mitt Romney talking about "free stuff"..... remember the 2012 " don't re-nig" (if not google it) bumper stickers.... I could go on all day its ugly nash...I see it everywhere.
    nobody comment on the racial components of the party ....which seems to be growing by the day. lets just act like its not really racial.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Doesn't matter who you vote for the Pres does not run this country. They are just the sheep/scapegoat put in place to fill the slot. Every new d-bag that gets elected has everyone full of hope and change but things continue to spiral downward. If you think a new Pres is suddenly gonna make this place much better then I have some ocean front property for sale in Iowa if anyone's interested lol!

teaserpleaser

Yeah I've noticed that's why I said in post 66 I most likely wont be voting again.... but when I do it sure as hell wont be republican Lets see how the racial pick yourself up by the boot strap re-nig shit works out for you republicans in future elections.... good luck

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Tell you one thing that scares me is the "mandated" chip they want to put in all of us soon. It's all coming into play and this new technology wave we have been exposed to in past decade+ making us lazier and dumber by the minute is the gateway to sell us on it I think. These chips gonna have apps, bank info whatever to make the lazy tech culture we live in say hell yeah sign me up!

First 1234 Last