bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“Give ear to my prayer, O God; do not hide Yourself from my supplication. Attend to me, and hear me; I am restless in my complaint, and moan noisily, because of the voice of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked; for they bring down trouble upon me.” (Psalm 55:1-3)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Nobody is perfect but God alone

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“Many waters cannot quench love, nor can the floods drown it. If a man would give for love all the wealth of his house, it would be utterly despised.” (Song of Solomon 8:7)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

The Antichrist wants to lay a foundation where Satan replaces God. Technology will be used and praised to move people in droves to embracing the unclean spirit.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“There is nothing but God’s grace. We walk upon it; we breathe it; we live and die by it; it makes the nails and axles of the universe.” —Robert Louis Stevenson

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Think I’ve found a way to have faith
    what’s always stopped my from believing in gods existence

Is how so much bad shit is allowed to happen
    purely brutal unfair shit . I’m like no way is this true

then I realized , maybe everything we know about god and Jesus is true
    BUT , he simply just does not intervene down here on earth like we think
    things just happen out of chance or luck .... some bad decisions too
    but at end of day there’s no intervention
    thinking this has led me to start believing, as it was exactly this dilemma above
    (being such a realist that need tangible proof for my thick skull to accept )
    but I actually believe there is a heaven and hell now .

plus Christian rap SLAPS

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Think I’ve found a way to have faith
    what’s always stopped my from believing in gods existence

Is how so much bad shit is allowed to happen
    purely brutal unfair shit . I’m like no way is this true

then I realized , maybe everything we know about god and Jesus is true
    BUT , he simply just does not intervene down here on earth like we think
    things just happen out of chance or luck .... some bad decisions too
    but at end of day there’s no intervention
    thinking this has led me to start believing, as it was exactly this dilemma above
    (being such a realist that need tangible proof for my thick skull to accept )
    but I actually believe there is a heaven and hell now .

plus Christian rap SLAPS
    God does intervene, you just don't hear it happening all over the news. He allows things to happen because Lucifer controls this world for now until God is going to intervene after the Great Tribulation which is when this world is going to descend into chaos and the Antichrist is going to appear. Everyone on Earth is going to be forced to take the Mark of the Beast to buy or sell things or you will be killed. After the Tribulation is over God is going to destroy the Antichrist and the Beast and all who have accepted his mark. God is than going to rule on Earth for 1000 years and all those who have survived not accepting the mark will stay on here in Earth and get to know the Lord and worship him. Satan is going to than be released after being bound for 1000 years during Christ's Reign and will have one last chance to deceive the nations on Earth and have armies attack Israel where God will be and Satan and all the armies who attack Israel will be destroyed. Than God will destroy the Earth and create a new Heaven and Earth and ones who have believed in Jesus(GOD) will live forever in paradise.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    God does intervene, you just don't hear it happening all over the news. He allows things to happen because Lucifer controls this world for now until God is going to intervene after the Great Tribulation which is when this world is going to descend into chaos and the Antichrist is going to appear. Everyone on Earth is going to be forced to take the Mark of the Beast to buy or sell things or you will be killed. After the Tribulation is over God is going to destroy the Antichrist and the Beast and all who have accepted his mark. God is than going to rule on Earth for 1000 years and all those who have survived not accepting the mark will stay on here in Earth and get to know the Lord and worship him. Satan is going to than be released after being bound for 1000 years during Christ's Reign and will have one last chance to deceive the nations on Earth and have armies attack Israel where God will be and Satan and all the armies who attack Israel will be destroyed. Than God will destroy the Earth and create a new Heaven and Earth and ones who have believed in Jesus(GOD) will live forever in paradise.
    How much is God paying you btw?

Oh wait let me guess, he's paying you in eternal salvation, sorry, shouldn't have asked

Can't help but think you might not need all of these wall of texts to defend him if your God was obviously good

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“‘...you cried out to Me, and I delivered you from their hand. Yet you have forsaken Me and served other gods. Therefore I will deliver you no more. Go and cry out to the gods which you have chosen; let them deliver you in your time of distress.’” (Judges 10:12-14)

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

1:35 above

Atheists need to comment on this more.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

"Jesus died for your sins, but not mine"

-Patti Smith

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post

Why are you posting this garbage?

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    "Jesus died for your sins, but not mine"

-Patti Smith
    Do you realize where you are going if you don't accept Jesus Christ as your savior? It's not a myth and it's not a fun place. You will be weeping everyday of your existence while being tormented. You will end up wishing you would of praised Jesus as the one who died for everyone so all of our sins can be forgiven.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

shove that bible stuff up ur ass bonzasshole

stevenash

Do you realize where you are going if you don't accept Jesus Christ as your savior? It's not a myth and it's not a fun place. You will be weeping everyday of your existence while being tormented. You will end up wishing you would of praised Jesus as the one who died for everyone so all of our sins can be forgiven.
    Not my quote.
    I'm a good Roman Catholic.

That's a Patti Smith quote.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Not my quote.
    I'm a good Roman Catholic.

That's a Patti Smith quote.
    Nobody is good but God alone. Why post a quote from an evil women such as her?

stevenash

Why post a quote from an evil women such as her?
    To provoke dialogue, of course.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Slowly but surely God is finding his way back in my life & my frustration with him is getting thinner. Nothing in my life has changed for the better either. I just can’t continue to wake up every morning blaming God for my problems & the world problems. I guess my faith never really left me it’s in my soul. Now I know some of you will read this & laugh & say I’m a weak minded individual & that’s ok. I’m not ashamed of it & I’m sticking with him until eternity.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 08-05-21 at 06:06 PM.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Why are you posting this garbage?

It needs to be called out more.

Atheists. If you want to criticize, or just laugh at fraud in religion.

Look on youtube for religious people claiming to speak in tongues.

Skookum
    Skookum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6158

So your loving, good God is going to send us to hell for not praising him constantly? Praising your good loving God who allowed his supposed son to be tortured and killed? I'm not going to engage in this thread long term, but this is a sports betting site. I suggest you take your rubbish elsewhere. I choose not to spend my life worshiping a celestial dictator. You believe as you do out of fear and perhaps ignorance. If you want to live your life in fear of myths contrived by illiterate sheep herders 2000 years ago, be my guest. Consider not shoving it down everyone else's throat. Religion has done enough damage. It's being shown the door, and I think you know it. Watch a few Christopher Hitchens videos, and realize how wrong you are.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can also be dismissed without evidence" -Christopher Hitchens

Skookum

Nobody is good but God alone. Why post a quote from an evil women such as her?

You're much more evil than Patti Smith. Praising a god who has directed millions of murders in his name(according to your precious book,) has supported slavery, and the taking of virgins as trophies after murdering in his name. The list is endless. I implore you, start thinking for yourself.

Skookum

“‘Now see that even I, even I, am He, and there is no God besides Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; nor is there any who can deliver from My hand.’” (Deuteronomy 32:39)
    "I kill," "I wound," enough said. Sounds like an angry, jealous, capricious god, as described in your precious book. Why not praise a more peaceful god? There are many to choose from, and their believers were just as certain as you are.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Skookum View Post
    So your loving, good God is going to send us to hell for not praising him constantly? Praising your good loving God who allowed his supposed son to be tortured and killed? I'm not going to engage in this thread long term, but this is a sports betting site. I suggest you take your rubbish elsewhere. I choose not to spend my life worshiping a celestial dictator. You believe as you do out of fear and perhaps ignorance. If you want to live your life in fear of myths contrived by illiterate sheep herders 2000 years ago, be my guest. Consider not shoving it down everyone else's throat. Religion has done enough damage. It's being shown the door, and I think you know it. Watch a few Christopher Hitchens videos, and realize how wrong you are.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can also be dismissed without evidence" -Christopher Hitchens
    Your going to hell for not believing in Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins. This is a thread about God. Everyone is allowed to freely post their beliefs on the subject. The choice of how you live your life is up to you but if you choose to live in your sins you will perish like a large amount of people are going to end up doing. It is not me who is ignorant but you who is ignorant. Your blinded by your sinful ways. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. (Proverbs 9:10). The evils of man and their sinful ways have done enough damage. More and more people are leaving their faith in God and becoming atheists and Satanists. This is more proof that we are at the last days and everything that is written in The Book of Revelation is going to take place not too far from now. Christopher Hitchens was a fool and a hateful man. He deserves to be cast to into the pits of hell and be tortured for deceiving the lives of many towards a delusional and wicked ideology.
    Last edited by bonzaii; 08-06-21 at 02:28 PM.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

You're much more evil than Patti Smith. Praising a god who has directed millions of murders in his name(according to your precious book,) has supported slavery, and the taking of virgins as trophies after murdering in his name. The list is endless. I implore you, start thinking for yourself.
    Your trying to live your life under your own will and not God's will. That in itself is evil. I follow the Ten Commandments and Jesus' teachings which are not evil. You either repent of your sins and turn from your evil ways or continue to sin and live an evil life and you will die.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

"I kill," "I wound," enough said. Sounds like an angry, jealous, capricious god, as described in your precious book. Why not praise a more peaceful god? There are many to choose from, and their believers were just as certain as you are.
    There is only One True Just God who is the maker of Heaven and Earth. All the rest are evil and false Gods which will not lead you toward the path of eternal life.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“‘Then you shall know that I am the Lord your God who brings you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians. And I will bring you into the land which I swore to give Abraham , Isaac, and Jacob; and I will give it to you as a heritage: I am the Lord.’” (Exodus 6:7-8)

Skookum

There is only One True Just God who is the maker of Heaven and Earth. All the rest are evil and false Gods which will not lead you toward the path of eternal life.
    You stating it doesn't make it truth. The devout in other religions were just as certain as you are. There is no credible evidence, and you know it.
    I'm not sinful. I live a moral life, with some misadventures. I don't owe anyone apologies or confessions. Nothing I have done in my life comes close to the disgusting immoral acts carried out by your "God," if your book were true. I don't desire eternal life. That sounds like hell to me. Eternity with a bunch of self righteous sycophants? I'll pass, thanks.

I did some reading in this thread last night and it seems BigDofBA, Nitrogen, Blanco and others have done good work here. Hats off to them.

I might suggest instead of cherry picking verses from the bible, you start posting the complete bible in small posts. I doubt you'd make it through the old testament. Much of it is indefensible.
    As far as Christopher Hitchens, he needs no defense. I've read most of the bible. I challenge you to read his book, "god is not Great." You can even take joy in his destroying other religions. But he doesn't spare yours. If you are a seeker, and not ignorant, as you have said, then you should relish the read. With that, I'm out.
    Last edited by Skookum; 08-06-21 at 02:00 PM. Reason: punctuation
    Points Awarded:

icon gave Skookum 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: icon, and louisvillekid

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

ok

stevenash

It needs to be called out more.

Atheists. If you want to criticize, or just laugh at fraud in religion.

Look on youtube for religious people claiming to speak in tongues.
    I choose to believe in God.
    If I'm wrong and there's no such thing as God, well I'm wrong.

But if I'm right...
    I'm covered.

BeatTheJerk

But if I'm right...
    I'm covered.
    This is pretty much my prospective.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

But if I'm right...
    I'm covered.
    You're trying to deceive god?
    You don't think an all knowing god could figure this out? If HE exists, he knows you're just hedging and maybe he is not cool with that.

Also, I am an atheist because god made me this way. My atheism is part of HIS plan.

Remeber fellas don't covet your neighbors wife but the 14yr old daughter is fine.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    You're trying to deceive god?
    You don't think an all knowing god could figure this out? If HE exists, he knows you're just hedging and maybe he is not cool with that.

Also, I am an atheist because god made me this way. My atheism is part of HIS plan.

Remeber fellas don't covet your neighbors wife but the 14yr old daughter is fine.
    If God thinks I’m hedging & won’t let me in his kingdom then he can totally f u c k off lol, because that’s bullshit once you accept him in your heart & endure a longtime relationship with him spiritually than you are saved in my opinion, but of course we don’t know for sure what is real at the end of our fate it’s all based on faith it’s not about a motherfuckin’ hedge.

First ... 125126127128129130131 ... Last